Windows 10: Soundblaster z se

Discus and support Soundblaster z se in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Creative soundblaster z se Sound Blaster Z SE High-performance PCI-e Gaming and Entertainment Sound Card and DAC - Creative Labs (Pan Euro), what's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by teots, May 4, 2021.

1. teots Win User

Soundblaster z se

Creative soundblaster z se Sound Blaster Z SE High-performance PCI-e Gaming and Entertainment Sound Card and DAC - Creative Labs (Pan Euro), what's your though ?

:)

teots, May 4, 2021
  2. teots Win User
    teots, May 4, 2021
  3. imacken Win User
    Soundblaster Z preventing sleep

So, I installed a new SoundBlaster Z card and now my computer will not auto-sleep. I can put it to sleep manually, but when my overnight backups kick in, it will not go back to sleep.
    See attached screenshot. This occurs straight from a Windows restart.
    Any ideas on this?

Soundblaster z se [​IMG]

imacken, May 4, 2021
  4. repoo Win User

Soundblaster z se

Creative Soundblaster Z control panel issue

hello,

Soundblaster Z control panel lost most of the features after Windows update to 17101.rs4. I've tried to reinstal whole driver pack (SBZ_CD_L13_1_01_10) without succes. Any clues?

Soundblaster z se [​IMG]

repoo, May 4, 2021
Thema:

Soundblaster z se

1. Soundblaster z se - Similar Threads - Soundblaster

2. Soundblaster Rx doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Soundblaster Rx doesn't work: I uninstalled and reinstalled. I tried to put a better card in but it didn't fit. So after reinstalling Windows 11 can't use the soundcard. Or the onboard audio....
  3. Soundblaster Rx doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Soundblaster Rx doesn't work: I uninstalled and reinstalled. I tried to put a better card in but it didn't fit. So after reinstalling Windows 11 can't use the soundcard. Or the onboard audio....
  4. Creative Soundblaster X-Fi Elite Pro - Windows 11 22621.1343

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Creative Soundblaster X-Fi Elite Pro - Windows 11 22621.1343: Hi! This is a bit of a long-shot, but I have a Creative Soundblaster X-Fi Elite Pro - don't get me wrong, this is an ancient sound card but I do really like it.Just to give you some context, this sound card has official driver support for Windows 10, and I've successfully...
  5. Creative Soundblaster X-Fi Elite Pro - Windows 11 22621.1343

Creative Soundblaster X-Fi Elite Pro - Windows 11 22621.1343: Hi! This is a bit of a long-shot, but I have a Creative Soundblaster X-Fi Elite Pro - don't get me wrong, this is an ancient sound card but I do really like it.Just to give you some context, this sound card has official driver support for Windows 10, and I've successfully...
  6. Windows 11 SoundBlaster Creative X7 Control Panel Application Hang freeze

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 SoundBlaster Creative X7 Control Panel Application Hang freeze: Hi All I am in need of getting my soundblaster x7 up and running on windows 11 I can install drivers and switch to the sound output just fine but when I actually start the control panel app it freezes and I have to force close the software I have no sound coming from the X7...
  7. Windows 11 SoundBlaster Creative X7 Control Panel Application Hang freeze

Windows 11 SoundBlaster Creative X7 Control Panel Application Hang freeze: Hi All I am in need of getting my soundblaster x7 up and running on windows 11 I can install drivers and switch to the sound output just fine but when I actually start the control panel app it freezes and I have to force close the software I have no sound coming from the X7...
  8. BSODs ¿Soundblaster drivers?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSODs ¿Soundblaster drivers?: Just now one year ago I had problems with the external Creative Soundblaster soundcard drivers of my PC quite old drivers and not designed for Windows 10 .With the invaluable help of DaveM121 the problem was solved. Post:...
  9. BSODs ¿Soundblaster drivers?

BSODs ¿Soundblaster drivers?: Just now one year ago I had problems with the external Creative Soundblaster soundcard drivers of my PC quite old drivers and not designed for Windows 10 .With the invaluable help of DaveM121 the problem was solved. Post:...
  10. BSODs ¿Soundblaster drivers?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade