Windows 10: SoundblasterX Katana / Logitech G533 Wireless Headset

Discus and support SoundblasterX Katana / Logitech G533 Wireless Headset in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Not sure how to start, when I have both plugged in the Katana will not produce any sound (even when set as sound device) . As soon as I unplug the wifi... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by loquacious, Apr 23, 2018.

1. SoundblasterX Katana / Logitech G533 Wireless Headset

Not sure how to start, when I have both plugged in the Katana will not produce any sound (even when set as sound device) . As soon as I unplug the wifi dongle for the headset I get sound from the Katana.

After some more investigating I discovered that I can keep them both plugged in and switch between them getting sound from both as long as I unplug my XBox 360 wireless dongle. If I plug the Xbox dongle back in I lose sound from the Katana.... I have no idea why this is happening, yes I can live with the wireless Xbox controller dongle unplugged but it is a royal pain in the neck and if I want to use the controller in certain games I lose sound on the Katana !!!!

:)

loquacious, Apr 23, 2018
  2. srdrvrl Win User

Creators fall update audio service fails to start with usb sound card (sennheiser gsx 1000)

I have the same problem, when i plug if windows is open, service is going down, if it is plugged when computer is off, when i open some programs are not working like spotify, telegram, discord etc.

I am waiting for a update but it seems microsoft is nothing doing.

My Headset is Logitech G533

srdrvrl, Apr 23, 2018
  3. DennisBos Win User
    No mic works on my PC, but does on others. Audio works fine.

Alright so I have a problem regarding my microphone. I dont know whether this is a windows or Logitech problem, but let me elaborate. Currently I own two headsets. A G533 and a G430. Both are working great. Except all of a sudden the microphone stopped
    working on both. All of a sudden. So what they have in common is 1 they're both manufactured by Logitech and 2 I use Windows. This had happend yesterday as well, except only with the G430. When I swapped to the G533 the mic worked. Anyway, I have tried all
    the 'solutions' I found online and none of them worked -- from reinstalling drivers to enabling it as default device to check if windows if updated/virus scanner. Nothing.

P.S Something worth mentioning is that when troubleshooting the mic it says that the audio recording device is muted, except I have made sure to have it un-muted (right click device --> levels)

DennisBos, Apr 23, 2018
Thema:

SoundblasterX Katana / Logitech G533 Wireless Headset

1. SoundblasterX Katana / Logitech G533 Wireless Headset - Similar Threads - SoundblasterX Katana Logitech

2. Logitech wireless mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Logitech wireless mouse: i have a Logitech wireless mouse, and it has served me very well since i got it but as of late I've noticed a problem with the mouse, it seems to always be scrolling down or to the right, not sure why but sometimes if scrolling is available it will scroll and it has made...
  3. Logitech wireless mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logitech wireless mouse: i have a Logitech wireless mouse, and it has served me very well since i got it but as of late I've noticed a problem with the mouse, it seems to always be scrolling down or to the right, not sure why but sometimes if scrolling is available it will scroll and it has made...
  4. Logitech wireless mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. G533 headset died right after latest update (march 11)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    G533 headset died right after latest update (march 11): So this morning I went on my pc and used my headset as usual, no issues whatsoever. Windows prompts an update and it updates and restarts... Now my headset doesn't exist. Nowhere in audio devices. Nowhere in device manager. Not in the logitech app... How has this happened?!...
  6. Sound is not coming through on Logitech Wireless Headset H800 Windows 10

Sound is not coming through on Logitech Wireless Headset H800 Windows 10: The sound is no longer coming through on my USB Logitech H800 Wirless Headset. I am running windows 10 Enterprise. I have connected the usb into different ports on my pc and to no avail The sound is working on my pc as I can play the sound through my computer without any...
  7. Logitech G533 mic not working HELP!!! (Mic is not muted)

Logitech G533 mic not working HELP!!! (Mic is not muted): My Logitech G533 mic is not working I've had it for at least 6 months and it hasn't had this problem ever. Please help! (On Windows 10) 157570
  8. G533 headset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    G533 headset: I have 2 new logitech g533 gaming headsets. The audio works but neither microphone works. I have it on my pc. The microphone works on my ps4 but not pc. I can't figure it out. I checked audio settings In the game and they are on and unmuted but it doesn't pick up my voice...
  9. Logitech wireless headset - volume option not present

Logitech wireless headset - volume option not present: Hello I have a Logitech Wireless headset, model is H600. They were working fine but now there is no option for this to change the volume. They are not present anymore under sound devices but recognized under device manager as working. One problem I could find under event...
  10. How do I connect my Logitech - H800 Wireless Headset?

How do I connect my Logitech - H800 Wireless Headset?: How do I connect my Logitech - H800 Wireless Headset? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-connect-my-logitech-h800-wireless-headset/bf85e372-fc0a-4b12-a5ee-d64b1720a151