Windows 10: SoundCard Issues

Discus and support SoundCard Issues in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; now if I can only get my sound to work as it does with Windows 8.1 I'll be fine with otherwise I'm still trying to find answers on to get my 7.1 to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Coolidge, Jul 30, 2015.

1. Coolidge Win User

SoundCard Issues

now if I can only get my sound to work as it does with Windows 8.1 I'll be fine with otherwise I'm still trying to find answers on to get my 7.1 to work.
    I do get 2.0 but that does not cut it as I like the 7.1 sound I get from my computer

Installing the soundcard it just crashes.
    if I install it as administrator it's fine, but it will not show an icon or run.
    I even tried compatibility issues did not work there.

SO... if anyone has an answer for please tell me
    Motherboard is :ASUS-M4A785T-M
    Processor: AMD Athlon II X2 260 Processor 3.2GHz (7.1 Sound)
    Ram: 4gb Kingston ?? I believe

:)

Coolidge, Jul 30, 2015
  2. SarahKong Win User

USB soundcard issues

There have been issues with usb hardware for some devices out there because of the following updates.

- KB4074588

- KB4077675

- KB4058258

Check to see if any of these are installed and uninstall them all and see if that works.

https://www.howtogeek.com/206271/how-to-roll-ba...

SarahKong, Jul 30, 2015
  3. GurbaDB Win User
    USB soundcard issues

I have an Asus Z87 based PC with Fall Creators Windows 10. I try to connect speakers with USB input but i only get a bad usb device message. I have a fresh install of win10. What to do?!?

GurbaDB, Jul 30, 2015
Thema:

SoundCard Issues

1. SoundCard Issues - Similar Threads - SoundCard Issues

2. No audio: Windows 11, Acer laptop w/Realtek soundcard, USB audio interface, headphones both...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No audio: Windows 11, Acer laptop w/Realtek soundcard, USB audio interface, headphones both...: Hi! I'm right at my wit's end. My speaker icon randomly had an X over it one day a couple of weeks ago, no audio devices found. I rebooted and it operated as expected. Then it happened again, rebooted again, worked again.Eventually this cycle got frustrating enough that I...
  3. No audio: Windows 11, Acer laptop w/Realtek soundcard, USB audio interface, headphones both...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No audio: Windows 11, Acer laptop w/Realtek soundcard, USB audio interface, headphones both...: Hi! I'm right at my wit's end. My speaker icon randomly had an X over it one day a couple of weeks ago, no audio devices found. I rebooted and it operated as expected. Then it happened again, rebooted again, worked again.Eventually this cycle got frustrating enough that I...
  4. computer's soundcard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer's soundcard: I cannot reinstall computer's soundcard as default for System-Sounds-Outtput. Error message says, "no output device found." Device manager says soundcard is working ok. MS Help tried to reinstall the driver but apologized for not being able to solve problem. Help?...
  5. computer's soundcard

computer's soundcard: I cannot reinstall computer's soundcard as default for System-Sounds-Outtput. Error message says, "no output device found." Device manager says soundcard is working ok. MS Help tried to reinstall the driver but apologized for not being able to solve problem. Help?...
  6. Soundcard input somehow linked to Microphone - doesnt get "clean" input from soundcard input

in Windows 10 Customization
    Soundcard input somehow linked to Microphone - doesnt get "clean" input from soundcard input: Had a weird issue pop up. I've been using both a focusrite saffire 6 soundcard to use to live stream with OBS for a couple of years with no issues. All of a sudden the soundcard input now sounds like its coming from a microphone however its not picking up speaking / clapping...
  7. Soundcard input somehow linked to Microphone - doesnt get "clean" input from soundcard input

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Soundcard input somehow linked to Microphone - doesnt get "clean" input from soundcard input: Had a weird issue pop up. I've been using both a focusrite saffire 6 soundcard to use to live stream with OBS for a couple of years with no issues. All of a sudden the soundcard input now sounds like its coming from a microphone however its not picking up speaking / clapping...
  8. Soundcard input somehow linked to Microphone - doesnt get "clean" input from soundcard input

9. USB Soundcard issue since Windows 10 Creators Update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB Soundcard issue since Windows 10 Creators Update: Hello, I wonder if anyone could help me please. I have a Toshiba Satellite Laptop and I'm having USB soundcard issues, since updating to the creators. I have tried a couple of different USB cards one being an Asus U3 and the other being a cheaper USB soundcard "Ugreen". I...
  10. Is there something wrong with my soundcard or is it a settings issue?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is there something wrong with my soundcard or is it a settings issue?: Hi there, I bought a new desktop PC about a month ago which has Windows 10 as its operating system. I listen to my music mainly by using my PC and I either use Windows Media Player, MediaMonkey or Foobar 2000. I have noticed that some tracks are not playing correctly....