Windows 10: Soundcard problems in windows 10

Discus and support Soundcard problems in windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a ASUS P5Q SE Plus motherboard running windows 10. My problem seems to be that the software I am using BUTT cannot see any sound source.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Barreller, Jun 7, 2020.

1. Barreller Win User

Soundcard problems in windows 10

I have a ASUS P5Q SE Plus motherboard running windows 10. My problem seems to be that the software I am using BUTT cannot see any sound source.

:)

Barreller, Jun 7, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 7, 2020
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jun 7, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 7, 2020
Thema:

1. Soundcard problems in windows 10 - Similar Threads - Soundcard problems

2. No audio: Windows 11, Acer laptop w/Realtek soundcard, USB audio interface, headphones both...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No audio: Windows 11, Acer laptop w/Realtek soundcard, USB audio interface, headphones both...: Hi! I'm right at my wit's end. My speaker icon randomly had an X over it one day a couple of weeks ago, no audio devices found. I rebooted and it operated as expected. Then it happened again, rebooted again, worked again.Eventually this cycle got frustrating enough that I...
  3. No audio: Windows 11, Acer laptop w/Realtek soundcard, USB audio interface, headphones both...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No audio: Windows 11, Acer laptop w/Realtek soundcard, USB audio interface, headphones both...: Hi! I'm right at my wit's end. My speaker icon randomly had an X over it one day a couple of weeks ago, no audio devices found. I rebooted and it operated as expected. Then it happened again, rebooted again, worked again.Eventually this cycle got frustrating enough that I...
  4. computer's soundcard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer's soundcard: I cannot reinstall computer's soundcard as default for System-Sounds-Outtput. Error message says, "no output device found." Device manager says soundcard is working ok. MS Help tried to reinstall the driver but apologized for not being able to solve problem. Help?...
  5. computer's soundcard

computer's soundcard: I cannot reinstall computer's soundcard as default for System-Sounds-Outtput. Error message says, "no output device found." Device manager says soundcard is working ok. MS Help tried to reinstall the driver but apologized for not being able to solve problem. Help?...
  6. Soundcard input somehow linked to Microphone - doesnt get "clean" input from soundcard input

in Windows 10 Customization
    Soundcard input somehow linked to Microphone - doesnt get "clean" input from soundcard input: Had a weird issue pop up. I've been using both a focusrite saffire 6 soundcard to use to live stream with OBS for a couple of years with no issues. All of a sudden the soundcard input now sounds like its coming from a microphone however its not picking up speaking / clapping...
  7. Soundcard input somehow linked to Microphone - doesnt get "clean" input from soundcard input

Soundcard input somehow linked to Microphone - doesnt get "clean" input from soundcard input: Had a weird issue pop up. I've been using both a focusrite saffire 6 soundcard to use to live stream with OBS for a couple of years with no issues. All of a sudden the soundcard input now sounds like its coming from a microphone however its not picking up speaking / clapping...
  8. Problem with camera and microphone with external soundcard on windows 10

Problem with camera and microphone with external soundcard on windows 10: When I recorded my microphone via an external soundcard in my sound programe it works fine. But when I recorded with my computer camera and the microphone with the external soundcard there is some scratch in the sound....
  9. Problem with Creative soundcard.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem with Creative soundcard.: I recently got an old X-fi Xtreme Music SB0770, I installed the driver pack from Daniel_K (XFI_Support Pack_4_0). There's sound but I don't think it differs from an on-board audio chip. And even if it did, I would still have the problem with all of the software for the card:...
  10. Soundcard & Microphone Input Problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Soundcard & Microphone Input Problems: Hi I've got a problem with this and it's driving me nuts. Literally. At the moment i've got a new Soundblaster Z, and a Rode Podcaster (USB) microphone. I do DJ'ing through winamp, SAM and the like - but as it stands I cannot play music and speak at the same time live....