Windows 10: SoundMAX no hear sound in Windows 10

Discus and support SoundMAX no hear sound in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have just installed Windows 10 64bit on my HP laptop and can't get any sound. It shows that the SoundMAX driver is installed and working correctly,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RockyGamerGR, Mar 6, 2020.

1. SoundMAX no hear sound in Windows 10

I have just installed Windows 10 64bit on my HP laptop and can't get any sound. It shows that the SoundMAX driver is installed and working correctly, the volume is turned up, but there is nothing coming from the speakers. It worked fine before the upgrade to Windows 10 64bit.

:)

RockyGamerGR, Mar 6, 2020

2. SoundMax audio driver did not load. May need to reinstall SoundMax

We tried all of these things but could not get it to load. Finally we found out that I didn't have Sound Max on my computer. We went back and reloaded the sound system that was originally there and finally I had sound.

We do appreciate all of the efforts and support Microsoft gave to us. Thank you so much.

LindaThomasPF, Mar 6, 2020
  3. SoundMax audio driver did not load. May need to reinstall SoundMax

Hi Linda,

There are several reasons why you are having issues with SoundMAX and that's what we are going to figure out. To better identify what's causing this, kindly answer the following questions:

• Did you notice any changes on the computer prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the error message that you are getting when trying to load SoundMAX? Make sure that you remove all personal information.
    • Have you tried uninstall and reinstalling the drivers? If so, did you experience the same issue?

Charianne Per, Mar 6, 2020
  4. SoundMAX no hear sound in Windows 10

I have no Sound after upgrading to Win 10 with a SoundMax Integrated HD Audio chip.

In Device Manager, It is show correctly , but the driver is listed as a Auio Endpoint and every thing looks like it is working. But, when I right click Sound > Playback> Select the 'SoundMax Intergated Digital HD Audio >Properties > Advanced & go through
    the full list >test, all 'Failed to play test tone'. I have tried to update the driver back to any of the SoundMax drivers , it will not let mw saying that the 'Audio Endpoint is the best driver. still with out sound ;-(

BettyFields, Mar 6, 2020
Thema:

SoundMAX no hear sound in Windows 10

1. SoundMAX no hear sound in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - SoundMAX hear sound

2. Hearing a sound every 5minutes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hearing a sound every 5minutes: I hear a sound from google chrome every 5minutes, when i mute google chrome on the volume mixer i am not hearing the sound. It comes every 5minutes excactly. Do anyone know how to fix this?...
  3. Unable to hear sound

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to hear sound: Hi! Earlier today I started having sound issues where I cannot hear any sound from any device be it wireless or not I tried basically everything I could think of (drivers, restarting computer, control panel, etc) What should I try now? I dont know if resetting my pc will...
  4. Can't test or hear sounds

Can't test or hear sounds: After a system restore I heard an annoying alert sound of some sort, so decided to change my sound settings. I changed my sounds to None, with designated exceptions. I chose the exceptions by clicking the particular alerts, for which I chose .wav sounds. But the Test buttons...
  5. Problem with Hearing Sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem with Hearing Sound: My Windows 10 computer thinks that I have headphones plugged in, but I don't. I have tried plugging in my headphones, and unplugging, I turned down my volume, then turned it back up, and I have disable my headphones, and enables them but nothing has worked. Plus, my...
  6. Cannot hear the beginnings of sounds

Cannot hear the beginnings of sounds: I just switched to the Audio Technica ATH M50x wireless headphones, and whenever I click on a video on youtube, I cannot hear the beginning of the video. A small snippet of audio cuts out and then I am able to hear audio in the video. This also happens in discord sometimes...
  7. I can't hear sound.

I can't hear sound.: [ATTACH] For some reason out of nowhere my headset got muted and I don't have sound with my headset. I tried other headphones, but when I plug them in they are muted too. Please help....
  8. Facing problem to hear sound

Facing problem to hear sound: my sound system is not working.what can i do?not getting the sound. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facing-problem-to-hear-sound/a50c4648-3f88-46c6-a35e-4f9507e3e0ee
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 - cant hear any sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 - cant hear any sound: when ever I load up Minecraft windows 10 I cant hear any sound, I have reset the sound on the laptop and on Minecraft, I don't know what to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-windows-10-cant-hear-any-sound/47be5be9-6e19-4a17-b265-adc6d3f3988d
  10. SEEING VIDEO AND HEARING SOUND

SEEING VIDEO AND HEARING SOUND: I suddenly can't see video on utube or hear sound on BBC iplayer or BBC Sounds. these worked fine before Xmas. Can anyone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/seeing-video-and-hearing-sound/8aa76b48-51c0-4a7f-a9a6-312f92c1a9e9

Users found this page by searching for:

1. soundmax integrated no sound windows 10