Windows 10: Soundproblems

Discus and support Soundproblems in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi! I have had some problems with the sound on my PC for a couple of months now, and I can't seem to find the answer as to why and how to fix it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Spelloppmaker, May 26, 2019.

1. Soundproblems

Hi!

I have had some problems with the sound on my PC for a couple of months now, and I can't seem to find the answer as to why and how to fix it.

The headphones will randomly make a "crackling" sound (like a sparkler-firework) for a split-second, before returning to normal. This is happening in games, and when streaming. I haven't noticed it when I'm listening to music, but I don't do that often enough, or for long enough periods to tell if it would happen there as well. Any tips on what it could be and how to fix it?

I have tried the following:

1. I have tried different headphones, same problem for all of them.

2. I have updated all drivers connected to sound, and have the latest update for windows.

3. I have opened the tower to see if any of the cables were connected badly, but everything seemed to be in order.

:)

Spelloppmaker, May 26, 2019
  2. Batu-100 Win User

Not showing internet and soundproblem

First all my mics doesnt work. After a restart i cant connect my pc with the internet and the internet on the bottom is not even there. I also have soundproblems. When i go to the settings to network it shows a problem. Few options in the settings doesnt
    work. When i click on system the settings closes automatically.

Pleas help.
    Soundproblems [​IMG]

Batu-100, May 26, 2019
  3. sound problems windows10

What is the solution to fix the soundproblems in the Windows Mediaplayer??

Please help me!

Thanks Jan

jan van der kolk, May 26, 2019
  4. pocoloco Win User

Soundproblems

Windows 10 Build 171213-1610

I´ve got Soundproblems in some Games from the Microsoft Store, Mahjong etc. since the last Update.

[Moved from: Windows / Apps on Windows 10 / Other Windows apps / Games]

pocoloco, May 26, 2019
Thema:

Soundproblems

1. Soundproblems - Similar Threads - Soundproblems

2. Soundproblem after clean install of windows

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Soundproblem after clean install of windows: Hello! So yesterday i did a clean install of windows because i felt that my pc was being slow, so after i had installed all of my drivers i noticed that my sound was like "locked" at 5.1/surroundsound its doesn't say its 5.1/surround but i can hear it very clearly when im...
  3. Not showing internet and soundproblem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Not showing internet and soundproblem: First all my mics doesnt work. After a restart i cant connect my pc with the internet and the internet on the bottom is not even there. I also have soundproblems. When i go to the settings to network it shows a problem. Few options in the settings doesnt work. When i click on...