Windows 10: sounds/headset popping

Discus and support sounds/headset popping in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hello guys, I have really annoying random sound popping issues its a silent tik, but so annoying, I ve tried everything but dont know how to fix... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by IndyRaeymaekers, Jul 21, 2019.

1. sounds/headset popping

hello guys,

I have really annoying random sound popping issues its a silent tik, but so annoying, I ve tried everything but dont know how to fix this..

I never had fast booting on , I tried changing cpu minimum to 100% and still popping (changed it to default again)

I deleted drivers and reinstalled them and still not working, does anyone know how to fix this cuz this is really annoying.

:)

IndyRaeymaekers, Jul 21, 2019
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue sounds/headset popping :p

cadaveca, Jul 21, 2019
  3. Solaris17 Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I appreciate it I was more looking to see if anyone knows something that can fit my bill in that budget. Trust me I know all about the $300 range and even considered audio technica m50x with a condenser mic *Stick Out Tongue sounds/headset popping :p

Solaris17, Jul 21, 2019
  4. sounds/headset popping

Headset not playing sounds after mute and unmute

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

Before we proceed, I would like you to answer the following question:

• Did you connect your headset to any other device and check if the issue re-occurs?
    I suggest you to set your headset as default and check.To do so, please follow the steps below:

• Type sound in the search bar.

• Right click on
      headset/microphone
      , click on default.
    If issue persists,

As you said with other headset it is working fine,so,the issue might occur with your headset only.

In that case, I recommend you to contact the headset support.

You can also refer this article

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Please get back to us with the updated status. WE will be happy to assist you further.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Jul 21, 2019
Thema:

sounds/headset popping

1. sounds/headset popping - Similar Threads - sounds headset popping

2. popping sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    popping sound: my computer gives a popping sound, and often a crackling sound [generally instead of music] on start up... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/popping-sound/86aa61a9-903c-4098-bc3b-978f60ecf7da
  3. Wireless USB Headset popping sounds only

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wireless USB Headset popping sounds only: I have a set of Roccat Elo 7.1 Air Headphones, and they recently they stopped working on this pc only, periodically giving faint pop sounds. The headset works on other devices and even windows computers but this one doesnt seem to work anymore. Key notes:-The headset is...
  4. Wireless USB Headset popping sounds only

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless USB Headset popping sounds only: I have a set of Roccat Elo 7.1 Air Headphones, and they recently they stopped working on this pc only, periodically giving faint pop sounds. The headset works on other devices and even windows computers but this one doesnt seem to work anymore. Key notes:-The headset is...
  5. Wireless USB Headset popping sounds only

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. My headset audio make popping/crash sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My headset audio make popping/crash sound: After I update the armoury crate,my headset make strange sound and my mic make weird sound. I decrease/increase the volume because it soo loud,I start to hear popping/crash sound when I spam volume bar.I check task manager and spamming volume bar at the same time,I see...
  7. My headset audio make popping/crash sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My headset audio make popping/crash sound: After I update the armoury crate,my headset make strange sound and my mic make weird sound. I decrease/increase the volume because it soo loud,I start to hear popping/crash sound when I spam volume bar.I check task manager and spamming volume bar at the same time,I see...
  8. ticking/popping sound in headset

ticking/popping sound in headset: Hello, Lately I have been having a problem with my pcs audio. Whenever I plug in a headset pins or usb doesnt matter, when wireless the problem is fixed I get a ticking/popping noise in my ears. And when I discord/call with someone they can hear it louder too. How do i fix...
  9. No headsets sound

No headsets sound: Hi, Since I upgraded to Windows 10x64 anniversary edition on my HP Probook G2 laptop, I don't have anymore sound on headsets. After installing and uninstalling several drivers I got my sound back, but for some reason it doesn't work anymore. What I tried: -...
  10. Popping sounds from speakers or headset

Popping sounds from speakers or headset: Today it just suddenly became popping sound whenever I play a round. From volume control and YouTube and any application. I've tried uninstalling restart then reinstalling driver but to no avail. I doubt it's an hardware issue because even when I plug in or on bluetooth...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. popping in headset

2. headset popping