Windows 10: SOUNDS KEEPS ON PAUSING AND PLAYING

Discus and support SOUNDS KEEPS ON PAUSING AND PLAYING in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hello! i would just like to share the problem that i have with my laptop Lenovo Ideapad 320 whenever i play music or watch videos it will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AngelElquinto, Sep 17, 2020.

1. SOUNDS KEEPS ON PAUSING AND PLAYING

hello!

i would just like to share the problem that i have with my laptop Lenovo Ideapad 320 whenever i play music or watch videos it will automatically pause and play itself. i tried uninstalling some drivers but the problem still persist and is very frustrating for a student like me who needs to watch some videos for my projects. can someone help me. My touchpad is also unresponsive that's why i connected my laptop to a wireless mouse. but the keyboard is working fine though.

Angel

:)

AngelElquinto, Sep 17, 2020

2. No sound while playing audio and video files.

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer to a few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• Which is the application that you are using to play the files?
    • Did you try the same on a different player?
    • Did you perform any troubleshooting steps?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to check if the volume is set low or in mute state in Volume Mixer.

• Right click on sound icon.
    • Open Volume Mixer check for the application that you are playing the files with and increase the volume and check.
    If the issue still persists, I would suggest you to run “Playing audio” troubleshooter to diagnose and fix the issue.

Follow these Steps to run Playing Audio Troubleshooter in Windows 10.

1. Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

2. Select Troubleshooting.

3. Select View all on the top left corner.

4. Click on Playing audio.

Also refer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Hope the information helps in resolving the issue related to the sound issue. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Sep 17, 2020
  3. Video Player Keeps Pausing and playing

when i play any Video of any format the Player Keeps pausing and start playing again and it happens again and again it barely play video for a minute and keeps on pausing and playing i have tried so many player but it happens with every media player.

Please help me sort out this issue.

** Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Performance & system failures **

Shantanu Manna, Sep 17, 2020
  4. SOUNDS KEEPS ON PAUSING AND PLAYING

Sound problem

Hi,

We need to investigate further so that we can identify the cause of the issue. We suggest running the Troubleshooter and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Type and select Troubleshooting on the Search bar/Cortana.
    • Click Hardware and Sound.
    • Select Playing Audio under Sound.
    • Follow the steps that will be provided.
    If the steps does not work. We suggest downloading a fresh copy of the audio driver from Realtek and see if it helps.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Sep 17, 2020
Thema:

SOUNDS KEEPS ON PAUSING AND PLAYING

1. SOUNDS KEEPS ON PAUSING AND PLAYING - Similar Threads - SOUNDS KEEPS PAUSING

2. ANNOYING SOUND KEEPS PLAYING

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ANNOYING SOUND KEEPS PLAYING: It sounds like a drone, similar in timbre to a saw wave. It plays at around 187.5 Hz I got this number by trying to match the pitch with an online oscillator tool, and stays the same pitch and timbre. If I stop and start it repeatedly, its timbre changes every time as if...
  3. ANNOYING SOUND KEEPS PLAYING

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ANNOYING SOUND KEEPS PLAYING: It sounds like a drone, similar in timbre to a saw wave. It plays at around 187.5 Hz I got this number by trying to match the pitch with an online oscillator tool, and stays the same pitch and timbre. If I stop and start it repeatedly, its timbre changes every time as if...
  4. Weird Sound keeps playing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird Sound keeps playing: I keep hearing a weird sound play, it plays every couple of minutes, It could play at any moment, while I'm gaming, watching videos, or doing anything at all really.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1E7mCuIs9GbAjgl8Ssa2WnkvnD6KPnKOy/view?usp=sharingI caught the sound, and in...
  5. Weird Sound keeps playing

Weird Sound keeps playing: I keep hearing a weird sound play, it plays every couple of minutes, It could play at any moment, while I'm gaming, watching videos, or doing anything at all really.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1E7mCuIs9GbAjgl8Ssa2WnkvnD6KPnKOy/view?usp=sharingI caught the sound, and in...
  6. Weird Sound keeps playing

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Playing/Pausing Constantly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Playing/Pausing Constantly: My PC has started to pause and play videos,music and most audio that comes through. I don't know what to do. I've tried resetting,uninstalling drivers,updating drivers,updating windows. I don't know what to do. I am on Windows 11. Someone please help me....
  8. Playing/Pausing Constantly

Playing/Pausing Constantly: My PC has started to pause and play videos,music and most audio that comes through. I don't know what to do. I've tried resetting,uninstalling drivers,updating drivers,updating windows. I don't know what to do. I am on Windows 11. Someone please help me....
  9. play/pause button

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    play/pause button: [ATTACH] any way to move this its really bugging me when i play games, it almost takes up a quarter of the screen https://preview.redd.it/h8kem2n9j4l51.png?width=653&format=png&auto=webp&s=356e20303736ce259f20c791a48e5d8a76f2faef submitted by /u/Rampagingflames [link]...
  10. When pausing a youtube video sound increases on play

in Browsers and Email
    When pausing a youtube video sound increases on play: There are also volume sliders for each browser - take a look to see if those change when you pause (right-click the Windows volume tray icon->Open Volume Mixer). [img]