Windows 10: Sounds like the notification for plugging my headphones in and the troubleshooting test...

Discus and support Sounds like the notification for plugging my headphones in and the troubleshooting test... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So i was using a old pair of headphones and the tip of the headphone jack snapped inside of the front audio jack so i had to get a pair of pillars to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by patrickarvin, Jun 8, 2020.

1. Sounds like the notification for plugging my headphones in and the troubleshooting test...

So i was using a old pair of headphones and the tip of the headphone jack snapped inside of the front audio jack so i had to get a pair of pillars to take the tip out.So a couple days later i get a new pair of headphones plug them in and i heard the pop-up sound of the notification telling me i had plugged in my headphones but when i go watch a video the sound is all gargled and very low.Sorry for the lazy writing im tired at the moment

:)

patrickarvin, Jun 8, 2020
  2. damienf Win User

Can I mute system notification sounds when headphones are plugged in?

Solved How to turn off notification sound when headphones are plugged in

Open Settings – select System – Notifications & Actions – scroll down to Show Notifications from these apps – select Realtek HD Audio Manager (click app do not toggle off on) – Turn toggle off “Play sound when a notification arrives”

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/6...dows-10-a.html

Sounds like the notification for plugging my headphones in and the troubleshooting test... [​IMG]

Sounds like the notification for plugging my headphones in and the troubleshooting test... [​IMG]

Problem fixed

damienf, Jun 8, 2020
  3. Can I mute system notification sounds when headphones are plugged in?

This may possibly sound like a stupid question but can I mute the system notification sounds when I have headphones plugged in?

Last night I was happily watching a video with headphones when an e-mail came in; Windows blared a load BING at me and I jumped out of my skin! *Shock *Shock *Shock

Thanks all Sounds like the notification for plugging my headphones in and the troubleshooting test... :)

RoboScorpion, Jun 8, 2020
  4. NavyLCDR Win User

Sounds like the notification for plugging my headphones in and the troubleshooting test...

No sound from headphones but speakers work.

Plug in the headphones. Click on the start icon and start type "sound". Open the sound control panel that appears at the top of the list. Do you have an entry in the list of sound devices that looks like it would be for the headphones?

NavyLCDR, Jun 8, 2020
Thema:

Sounds like the notification for plugging my headphones in and the troubleshooting test...

1. Sounds like the notification for plugging my headphones in and the troubleshooting test... - Similar Threads - Sounds notification plugging

2. No Notification Sounds when USB Headset Plugged In

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Notification Sounds when USB Headset Plugged In: I am using a Voyager 4320 wireless headset on Windows 11. When it is plugged in, I do not hear desktop notification sounds new Outlook email, new Teams message, meeting reminders, etc.. When I unplug the headset's USB dongle, I hear the notification sounds again immediately....
  3. Notification sound when plugging the Pendrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notification sound when plugging the Pendrive: Recently I have been facing this issue where the notification sound is not working when plug a device to the laptop. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. I'm using a Windows 11 laptop. The sound level is at 100%.Before it was working properly.At device manager when I...
  4. Notification sound when plugging the Pendrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notification sound when plugging the Pendrive: Recently I have been facing this issue where the notification sound is not working when plug a device to the laptop. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. I'm using a Windows 11 laptop. The sound level is at 100%.Before it was working properly.At device manager when I...
  5. Plugged headphones into PC - Microphone tested and working, but no output is detected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Plugged headphones into PC - Microphone tested and working, but no output is detected: So I plugged my headphones into my PC through the headphone jack and it detects that the microphone on the headphones works. I've recorded audio with it and it works as intended. However, when I go into the settings menu and see my input and output devices for sound, the...
  6. Sound Not Working, 'No speakers or headphones are plugged in'

Sound Not Working, 'No speakers or headphones are plugged in': The sound is not working and it does not even register my laptops speakers as existing, there is a red x on the volume icon on the bottom of my page. The sound does however playback when I connect a Bluetooth device and it plays back on the device just fine. When I disconnect...
  7. no sound when I plug in my headphones

in Windows 10 Customization
    no sound when I plug in my headphones: When I plug in my headphones, windows turns the sound down to zero. I am on a windows 10 desktop computer that is a few months old. Today is the first time I've tried to use my old headphones. Following advice online I went to SOUND - COMMUNICATIONS and set it to NOTHING,...
  8. no sound on speaker but have sound while plugged in headphone

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    no sound on speaker but have sound while plugged in headphone: my laptop suddenly does not have sound on speaker, only while i plugged in my headphone. I have tried every thing that discussed on the internet such as reinstall, disable the driver....
  9. Sound problems when plugging in headphones

Sound problems when plugging in headphones: Since buying a new laptop and updating to windows 10 I have had a problem with the sound, the problem being that when I plug in a set of headphones I manually have to go on playback devices to set my headphones as default and also on the volume mixer to select my headphones...
  10. Can I mute system notification sounds when headphones are plugged in?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can I mute system notification sounds when headphones are plugged in?: This may possibly sound like a stupid question but can I mute the system notification sounds when I have headphones plugged in? Last night I was happily watching a video with headphones when an e-mail came in; Windows blared a load BING at me and I jumped out of my skin!...