Windows 10: Sounds problems with external TV

Discus and support Sounds problems with external TV in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, i have a problem reproducing sounds on my external TV. Clue, i was enabling some windows functions(i enable all). Everything seems to be ok... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JoelVictoria, Sep 8, 2019.

1. Sounds problems with external TV

Hi,

i have a problem reproducing sounds on my external TV. Clue, i was enabling some windows functions(i enable all). Everything seems to be ok controllers, video is ok, etc etc. I tried everything, even like a clean startup without results.

Please, help me. I couldnt watch Netflix.

:)

JoelVictoria, Sep 8, 2019
  2. Rhina Vib Win User

No sound when connected to external monitor

Hi Bill,

To fix this issue, you can try the steps below:

• Plug in both ends of the HDMI without the laptop on.
    • Turn the external monitor on and set to HDMI screen.
    • Boot up your laptop from a shutdown position (not restart).
    • Your laptop will now recognize the external monitor and will acknowledge its presence.
    • Right-click the speaker icon on the task bar and choose
      View Volume Controls.
    • Set TV as default.
    • Click Apply, then click Ok.
    You can also refer to the article in this
    link
    to help fix sound problems.

Let us know how it goes.

Rhina Vib, Sep 8, 2019
  3. Sound problem

Hi,

We need to investigate further so that we can identify the cause of the issue. We suggest running the Troubleshooter and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Type and select Troubleshooting on the Search bar/Cortana.
    • Click Hardware and Sound.
    • Select Playing Audio under Sound.
    • Follow the steps that will be provided.
    If the steps does not work. We suggest downloading a fresh copy of the audio driver from Realtek and see if it helps.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Sep 8, 2019
  4. bgi130 Win User

Sounds problems with external TV

WE50UJ4018 TV NO SOUND

Please excuse the caps.

i have taken every step that has been suggested. in addition i set the computer up on Samsung TV i have it the sound works find with HDMI cable, it is only with this Westinghouse unit that it will not see the HDMI for the sound. i watch the YouTube
    video, the issue is the driver is not installing in windows 10 from the signal it is getting from the Westinghouse hardware.

bgi130, Sep 8, 2019
Thema:

Sounds problems with external TV

1. Sounds problems with external TV - Similar Threads - Sounds problems external

2. New OLED TV- New Sound problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    New OLED TV- New Sound problems: Hi,Just bought a new OLED TV and loving it .. but there's a problem, this new TV will also be used as my Computers Monitor .. so I need my computers sound - RealTek 5.1 audio to a Logitech 5.1 sound system, which worked fine before via cables to speakers , now needs go via a...
  3. New OLED TV- New Sound problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New OLED TV- New Sound problems: Hi,Just bought a new OLED TV and loving it .. but there's a problem, this new TV will also be used as my Computers Monitor .. so I need my computers sound - RealTek 5.1 audio to a Logitech 5.1 sound system, which worked fine before via cables to speakers , now needs go via a...
  4. New OLED TV- New Sound problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. External HD to smart tv ,problem being recognised

in Windows 10 Support
    External HD to smart tv ,problem being recognised: Hi , i have used external HD to record programs on my samsung tv. I recently got a new one which is 1TB using NTFS system. Same as the old one but more storage . It is not recognised by the tv ? It works ok in my laptop . I've run scan disk ,no errors. I tried formatting into...
  6. HDMI to TV - sound problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HDMI to TV - sound problem: Using the HDMI port I connected my laptop to my TV set to watch a sports event. The sound still came from the laptop rather than through the TV, whereas previously it did come through the TV speakers. What is happened and how is it fixed, please?...
  7. Sound source problem in a Movie & TV app.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound source problem in a Movie & TV app.: Hi everyone! I have a movie that is in .mkv format and has two sources of sound. One is with Polish lector and the other one with original, English sound. By default the Polish version of the sound is played, so when I wanted to switch it to the original one, I could not do...
  8. No Sound on TV

No Sound on TV: I use a HDMI cord to watch video from PC to TV. I use the Duplicate Mode for personal reasons. I do NOT have sound on my TV when watch videos. Sound is only on my PC speakers. How to I get the sound on my TV when watching Videos?? 123614
  9. No Sound on TV

in Windows 10 Support
    No Sound on TV: I use a HDMI cord to watch video from PC to TV. I use the Duplicate Mode for personal reasons. I do NOT have sound on my TV when watch videos. Sound is only on my PC speakers. How to I get the sound on my TV when watching Videos?? 123614
  10. Connecting to external (TV)

Connecting to external (TV): Prior to W10 I could connect with no issues. No my surface pro 2 gets all weird when I connect: display icons and font gets tiny and starts to heat up. Weird *Sad Any help would be appreciated Thnx 11124

Users found this page by searching for:

1. RIG 300HX mic problems