Windows 10: sounds was go away again

Discus and support sounds was go away again in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; sounds was go away again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sounds-was-go-away-again/8abe2a30-3677-4779-9b86-226e3951dfd9 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Alina Lavenok, Nov 30, 2023.

1. sounds was go away again

sounds was go away again

:)

Alina Lavenok, Nov 30, 2023
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue sounds was go away again :p

cadaveca, Nov 30, 2023
  3. fireberd Win User
    Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, Nov 30, 2023
  4. sounds was go away again

Sound problem

Hi,

We need to investigate further so that we can identify the cause of the issue. We suggest running the Troubleshooter and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Type and select Troubleshooting on the Search bar/Cortana.
    • Click Hardware and Sound.
    • Select Playing Audio under Sound.
    • Follow the steps that will be provided.
    If the steps does not work. We suggest downloading a fresh copy of the audio driver from Realtek and see if it helps.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Nov 30, 2023
Thema:

sounds was go away again

1. sounds was go away again - Similar Threads - sounds was away

2. sounds was go away again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sounds was go away again: sounds was go away again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sounds-was-go-away-again/8abe2a30-3677-4779-9b86-226e3951dfd9
  3. watermark not going away

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    watermark not going away: after the last update i keep getting the activate windows water mark and this is a payed version. how do i get rid of this?when i restart the pc it goes away for a while then it come back...
  4. Taskbar not going away

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar not going away: So my taskbar keeps getting in the way of stuff I'm doing so I tried to remove it. However, disable taskbar in tablet and desktop mode are both on, yet my taskbar is still there. Even when I'm idle and haven't touched the laptop in hours, the taskbar still stays there...
  5. Keyboard Clicking Sound Won't Go Away. HEELLLPP!!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keyboard Clicking Sound Won't Go Away. HEELLLPP!!: I am having a issue with the keyboard sounds. In settings, I have the keyboard clicks turned OFF. But, in some apps and on some websites, the keyboard clicking sound come back on. Help! Thanks, CooperMatthews1...
  6. {Again} Provide a pin screen wont go away

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    {Again} Provide a pin screen wont go away: So when i just turned on my computer, i saw a message saying "Provide a PIN." I pressed OK, but it just went back to the same screen. I cant log on to my computer. I tried CTRL+ALT+DELETE. But it won't work either, is there a special way to do CTRL+ALT+DELETE? Also when i see...
  7. Sound bar that won't go away.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Sound bar that won't go away.: Several months ago I ran an update and ended up with a sound bar on the top left and middle of my screen. For months, I have been unplugging my mouse and keyboard as I restart my machine and magically this has worked, however, now it doesn't. I am not computer savvy,...
  8. SmartScreen won't go away

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    SmartScreen won't go away: I've disabled SmartScreen in Edge and Internet Explorer, but it still shows up when I launch games asking me if "Okay" essentially. I want this disabled completely. What do I do?...
  9. 1809.. It sounded aways away right

1809.. It sounded aways away right: Hey people I am days into activating my Windows 10 Pro because my windows.old software was deleted and no one knows what to do. Fact is Microsoft keep's updating me. Today I got 1809..why? I can not activate it. I have been an Insider for years and years my friends. I am an...
  10. 1809.. It sounded aways away right

1809.. It sounded aways away right: Hey people I am days into activating my Windows 10 Pro because my windows.old software was deleted and no one knows what to do. Fact is Microsoft keep's updating me. Today I got 1809..why? I can not activate it. I have been an Insider for years and years my friends. I am an...