Windows 10: Sounds when a piece of puzzle goes together

Discus and support Sounds when a piece of puzzle goes together in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My puzzles upgraded and now when apiece goes together its different sounds you can choose. I don’t like it . I would like the click sound that I always... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JannanKnepper, Sep 28, 2019.

1. Sounds when a piece of puzzle goes together

My puzzles upgraded and now when apiece goes together its different sounds you can choose. I don’t like it . I would like the click sound that I always had. The music sounds drive me nuts. Can I get that clicking sound back? I’ve tried to fix it and can’t.

:)

JannanKnepper, Sep 28, 2019
  2. JudyOaks Win User

Color of puzzle pieces

downloaded a puzzle last week. Started to play this week. The puzzle pieces are all one ciolor. Dark brown. Have downloaded several morre puzzles and hit thr play button on all of them. They downloaded successfully. This was done on my I-Pad. Do you have
    a solution?

JudyOaks, Sep 28, 2019
  3. Puzzle pieces splits in Jigsaw

My Microsoft jigsaw started having problem after upgrading to windows 10. The puzzle pieces are cut off in the middle. They are connected, but in the middle of the next piece. I don't know how to really explain. Can't match pieces when they are cut off on
    the edges.

microsoft jigsaw- Original Title

dixie2-105, Sep 28, 2019
  4. Sounds when a piece of puzzle goes together

I really liked magic puzzles but when I updated to windows 10 I now get black pieces and metallic square pieces making it unplayable.

Original title: magic puzzles

I really liked magic puzzles but when I updated to windows 10 I now get black pieces and metallic square pieces making it unplayable. I have tried the troubleshooting and was given a message that it couldn't identify the problem. I'm thinking the only way
    to get puzzles back is to go back to 8.1 which I'd rather not do. I have also bought some of these so that is a total loss. Any suggestions ?

NancyHathaway, Sep 28, 2019
Thema:

Sounds when a piece of puzzle goes together

1. Sounds when a piece of puzzle goes together - Similar Threads - Sounds piece puzzle

2. Has anyone encountered a problem with Jigsaw puzzle pieces moving by themselves? This...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Has anyone encountered a problem with Jigsaw puzzle pieces moving by themselves? This...: Notice the two red circled areas below. One has no tiles and the other has two sets one on top of the other. When I closed and reopened the puzzle the pieces were moved from the blank area to where they sit on top of the other set. I had a case where pieces were moved and...
  3. Missing a piece of the Puzzle when reading how to mount ISO to repair Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing a piece of the Puzzle when reading how to mount ISO to repair Windows 10: I need to run the DISM comand with file to file checker. I have a clean image of Windows 10. It has not been extracted yet. I need to mount it so i can name the path with the DISM command to repair my Windows. Since the last few updates my HP printer will not communicate with...
  4. Missing a piece of the Puzzle when reading how to mount ISO to repair Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing a piece of the Puzzle when reading how to mount ISO to repair Windows 10: I need to run the DISM comand with file to file checker. I have a clean image of Windows 10. It has not been extracted yet. I need to mount it so i can name the path with the DISM command to repair my Windows. Since the last few updates my HP printer will not communicate with...
  5. Missing a piece of the Puzzle when reading how to mount ISO to repair Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Too tiny puzzle pieces

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Too tiny puzzle pieces: Why does this happen at least once maybe twice a week? Unless I max the puzzle I can not see them I hope these pictures work! Restarting the computer helps and sometimes I need to restart twice..[ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  7. Strange blue puzzle piece icon in device manager...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Strange blue puzzle piece icon in device manager...: What's this? Should I worry? :) Looks like a blue puzzle piece behind some icons in Device Manager. (Section Software components, Realtek) [img] 173591
  8. MS Jigsaw does not arrange the edge puzzle pieces anymore.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MS Jigsaw does not arrange the edge puzzle pieces anymore.: Jigsaw does not arrange the edge puzzle pieces anymore. When I click arrange all the edge pieces go to the left instead of to the right and all the other puzzle pieces are in the middle.... I can not use the puzzles anymore. How come? Nothing changed on my computer so this is...
  9. Microsoft Jigsaw - can't complete puzzle because it has an extra piece

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw - can't complete puzzle because it has an extra piece: I am unable to complete the master difficulty version of the "Powerscourt Waterfall, Ireland" puzzle in the basic Landscapes collection. The puzzle is done... but there's an extra piece. I can even see where it would go if it wasn't an extra piece. Worse, I can't just redo...
  10. Piecing together the Windows as a Service puzzle for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Piecing together the Windows as a Service puzzle for Windows 10: While we Microsoft watchers, partners and customers continue to try to make sense of the multiple new editions of Windows 10 -- and the likely upgrade paths to them -- there's a piece of the puzzle that's more important than the versions themselves.That piece is the Windows...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what does it mean when you have a puzzle piece when you are trying to listen to audio