Windows 10: Sounds

Discus and support Sounds in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; when i unflugged my headphone, window 10 doesnt play sound but when i flugged my headphone in again there is sound in my headphone, and there is no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Oliver862, Apr 17, 2019 at 12:27 PM.

1. Oliver862 Win User

Sounds

when i unflugged my headphone, window 10 doesnt play sound but when i flugged my headphone in again there is sound in my headphone, and there is no playback device tab in realtek also, please help

:)

2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Sounds :p

3. fireberd Win User
    Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

4. Sounds

Sound problem

Hi,

We need to investigate further so that we can identify the cause of the issue. We suggest running the Troubleshooter and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Type and select Troubleshooting on the Search bar/Cortana.
    • Click Hardware and Sound.
    • Select Playing Audio under Sound.
    • Follow the steps that will be provided.
    If the steps does not work. We suggest downloading a fresh copy of the audio driver from Realtek and see if it helps.

Looking forward to your response.

Thema:

Sounds

1. Sounds - Similar Threads - Sounds

2. Crackling sound coming from computer but the audio is fine. The video starts to stutter

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Crackling sound coming from computer but the audio is fine. The video starts to stutter: Hello, I'm not sure if this is a Microsoft Edge, Windows, Intel or Dell question. While streaming video/movies, etc.; my laptop will be working fine. Then I start hearing a "crackling/popping" sound coming from my computer. However, the actual audio is not affected (meaning...
  3. No sound - windows 10 - URGENT please help

No sound - windows 10 - URGENT please help: I have a dell windows 10 machine. Starting today I received over and over again of a message that my speaker was plugged in and not plugged in. It would not go away. I have rebooted and rebooted. I went to uninstall my realtek software and thought that I can re-download...
  4. Terrible sound in headphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Terrible sound in headphones: The sound in my headphones is terrible because I hear echo and the bass is bad. This issue can be associated with headphones because I don’t have any issues with without them. I checked using different headphones and the issue persists...
  5. NO SOUND -WHY

NO SOUND -WHY: 1. KEED HELP WITH ALL SOUND - 2. I N CONECTING MY EMAIL TO MY I-PHONE, DO I USE THE SAME PHONE NUMBERS AND PASSWORDS ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-sound-why/55f33e73-cc45-45ef-a382-f5e9305533cd
  6. which window 10 update caused my sound to stop operating?

which window 10 update caused my sound to stop operating?: Which recent windows 10 update caused my sound to stop operating https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/which-window-10-update-caused-my-sound-to-stop/66e1b1ca-c675-4ffb-9674-802c84fc6ed5
  7. sound issues

sound issues: After any update has anyone had trouble w/ their sound. Realtek has ruined the sound on my laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-issues/49dcaaba-be9d-48cb-9923-b7b4b6334cc3
  8. Windows 10/Chrome/sound

Windows 10/Chrome/sound: I have Windows 10. Usually I use Chrome to browse. Lately, Chrome will connect as usual and then after a few minutes, my sound will stop dead! The connection remains good, the video continues, but no sound. I have re-booted many times, turned the cpu off for minutes,...
  9. 5.1 surround sound not working :/

5.1 surround sound not working :/: Hello to the people who might to try to solve this issue, the hardware that im using for my 5.1 surround sound system is a sony digital audio/Video control center(that works ive used it on my xbox), the problem im having is the rear RCA jack audio driver. For some reason no...
  10. PC sound, video and more problems.

PC sound, video and more problems.: Hi! So yesterday, my pc started to act strange. It all happened when I listened to music while playing games. First the music froze and it made a buzzing sound, so I shut my game and music off. Then any program I tried to start after the initial incident either wouldn’t start...