Windows 10: Source essent event ID 399

Discus and support Source essent event ID 399 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; wuaueng.dll (4204,D,29) SUS20ClientDataStore: The database page read from the file "C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\DataStore\DataStore.edb" at offset... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Dendenzo, Sep 6, 2018.

1. Dendenzo Win User

Source essent event ID 399

wuaueng.dll (4204,D,29) SUS20ClientDataStore: The database page read from the file "C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\DataStore\DataStore.edb" at offset 5357568 (0x000000000051c000) (database page 326 (0x146)) for 16384 (0x00004000) bytes failed verification. Bit 90163 was corrupted and has been corrected. This problem is likely due to faulty hardware and may continue. Transient failures such as these can be a precursor to a catastrophic failure in the storage subsystem containing this file. Please contact your hardware vendor for further assistance diagnosing the problem.

I just built my computer and did a clean install of windows 10. I'm worried that i do have faulty hardware because this is a new computer. I've only had one instance of this in the past couple of days i've had my computer and i'm scared my warranty will expire by the time it gets worse so i'm not sure how i would go about this.

-AMD ryzen 2700x

-ASROCK B450 k4 gaming

-rx 580

-ripjaw v 3600 mhz DDR4 2x8gb PC4-28800

:)

Dendenzo, Sep 6, 2018
  2. John_499 Win User

Event ID 16002 Source AFD

Troubleshooting does not find any problems.

And I have checked that my drivers are up to date.

It happened again last night. There are approximately 100 Event 16002 Source AFD warnings. Then an Event ID 3 BTHUSB.

John_499, Sep 6, 2018
  3. Nigel_H Win User
    Event ID 8003 Windows Store

In the Store Operational Log for Windows 10 on a clean build machine which Sfc and chkdsk state is OK, the following errors are seen

Event ID 8003 LM

Assert (!"EnsureAllKeysAndLeases occurred in state Initial without an auth token"): Failed

Function: RootMachine::Initial::EnsureAllKeysAndLeases

Source: onecoreuap\enduser\winstore\licensemanager\lib\rootmachine.cpp (400)

AND

EnsureAllKeysAndLeases occurred in state Initial without an auth token

Function: RootMachine::Initial::EnsureAllKeysAndLeases

Source: onecoreuap\enduser\winstore\licensemanager\lib\rootmachine.cpp (399)

Windows Store Troubleshooter found NO issues

@Microsoft - as this is an error can you explain how you have created the error and how you plan to resolve it

Nigel_H, Sep 6, 2018
  4. Source essent event ID 399

event id 10016

Hi Steven,

Go through this
    forum post
    and follow the troubleshooting steps listed.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Jericho Lap, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

Source essent event ID 399

1. Source essent event ID 399 - Similar Threads - Source essent event

2. How to fix Event ID 41, Source: Kernel Power?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix Event ID 41, Source: Kernel Power?: Source: Kernel powerEvent ID: 41Task Categroy: 63The laptop restarts randomly whenever it is kept to sleep. I go to sleep shutting the laptop's lid and then the laptop sometime during the night randomly shuts down and restarts. Has been happening since january, can't find any...
  3. How to fix Event ID 41, Source: Kernel Power?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix Event ID 41, Source: Kernel Power?: Source: Kernel powerEvent ID: 41Task Categroy: 63The laptop restarts randomly whenever it is kept to sleep. I go to sleep shutting the laptop's lid and then the laptop sometime during the night randomly shuts down and restarts. Has been happening since january, can't find any...
  4. Event ID 0 from source nvlddmkm

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event ID 0 from source nvlddmkm: This event has kept crashing my games, I just built this PC this has been happening so many times. The description for Event ID 0 from source nvlddmkm cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is...
  5. Event ID 0 from source nvlddmkm

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Event ID 0 from source nvlddmkm: This event has kept crashing my games, I just built this PC this has been happening so many times. The description for Event ID 0 from source nvlddmkm cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is...
  6. Source: Kernel 41 Event ID: 41 - A random shutdown

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Source: Kernel 41 Event ID: 41 - A random shutdown: Hello,I'm just wondering if anyone could please have a look at the below event log to see what happened to cause my PC to just randomly shutdown.I restarted the device, disk clean-up and it still runs " sluggish " and not as responsive. Many thanks,StephenLINK:...
  7. BSoD, Source: BugCheck, Event ID:1001

BSoD, Source: BugCheck, Event ID:1001: So my PC had a BSoD, I checked event viewer to find the cause cited as 'BugCheck' with an ID of 1001, after using microsoft support forums I started the driver verifier following the steps noted here:...
  8. Event ID 14 from source nvlddmkm cannot be found.

Event ID 14 from source nvlddmkm cannot be found.: I recently bought the Ryzen 7+1660ti variant of Lenovo Legion 5 15ARH05H. In the first week owning it, I already experienced daily BSODs with error related to nvlddmkm. Since reinstalling Nvidia drivers using DDU did not solved the issue, I did a fresh install of windows...
  9. Error Source Control Manager Event ID 7000

in Windows 10 Support
    Error Source Control Manager Event ID 7000: My Event View is flooded with these errors and I don't know why, and I don't even know what the service does. [img] Code: - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Service Control Manager"...
  10. Crawl could not be completed on content source, event id 3036?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Crawl could not be completed on content source, event id 3036?: for the last 4 days at 1:24 pm I get the same error of Crawl could not be completed on content source . Context: Application, SystemIndex Catalog Details: The parameter is incorrect. (HRESULT : 0x80070057) (0x80070057) Does anyone know the cause or how to fix it? 29184

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows SEP 16002