Windows 10: Source for transparent bubble cursor

Discus and support Source for transparent bubble cursor in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Cursors often will annoyingly cover a letter I'm trying to replace/correct and, if the cursor is large so that can easily be sighted on a page it may... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Old Fixer, Apr 3, 2020.

1. Old Fixer Win User

Source for transparent bubble cursor

Cursors often will annoyingly cover a letter I'm trying to replace/correct and, if the cursor is large so that can easily be sighted on a page it may cover part of a work or if it's small it's difficult to locate. Android phones feature a neat tinted transparent bubble cursor that is both easy to recognize and doesn't cover the work. I occasionally see help videos that highlight points of instruction with a yellow or green bubble that is easy to follow.

Does anybody know of a reliable source for such cursor that would be compatible with Windows 10 and Office 365? I've found a few sites that seem to offer something of this nature but they are old, unsecured, and maybe a little sketchy.

Windows Pro version 1903 (OS Build 18.362.720)

:)

Old Fixer, Apr 3, 2020
  2. Old Fixer Win User

Cursors often will annoyingly cover a letter I'm trying to replace/correct and, if the cursor is large so that can easily be sighted on a page it may cover part of a work or if it's small it's difficult to locate. Android phones feature a neat tinted transparent bubble cursor that is both easy to recognize and doesn't cover the work. I occasionally see help videos that highlight points of instruction with a yellow or green bubble that is easy to follow.

Does anybody know of a reliable source for such cursor that would be compatible with Windows 10 and Office 365? I've found a few sites that seem to offer something of this nature but they are old, unsecured, and maybe a little sketchy.

Windows Pro version 1903 (OS Build 18.362.720)

Old Fixer, Apr 3, 2020
  3. Bubbles on touch screen and cursor jumps around

Hello Michael,

Bubbles and cursor jumping on your Windows 10 laptop can be due to outdated drivers. Having said that, we suggest performing the methods below and see if it makes any difference.

Method 1:

We suggest that you run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.
    Check for the issue, if it persists move to next method.

Method 2:

Uninstall and reinstall the Human Interface Devices driver and check the issue.

Follow the steps given below to uninstall the drivers:

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager.
    • Search for Human Interface Devices and expand it.
    • Right click on the Touchscreen and select Uninstall.
    • Restart your computer. Windows will install the generic drives after you restart.

Feel free to update us with the results.

Michelle Vil, Apr 3, 2020
  4. Source for transparent bubble cursor

Bubbles on touch screen and cursor jumps around

bubbles and cursor jumping on my laptop screen. my laptop is useless now.

MichaelNazari, Apr 3, 2020
Thema:

1. Source for transparent bubble cursor - Similar Threads - Source transparent bubble

2. cursor disappears windows 11, and bubbles appear on screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cursor disappears windows 11, and bubbles appear on screen?: How do I retrieve the missing cursor without having to repeatedly rebooting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cursor-disappears-windows-11-and-bubbles-appear-on/a9e038aa-91a9-4d0c-a5ac-acc9d508ac9a
  3. cursor disappears windows 11, and bubbles appear on screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cursor disappears windows 11, and bubbles appear on screen?: How do I retrieve the missing cursor without having to repeatedly rebooting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cursor-disappears-windows-11-and-bubbles-appear-on/a9e038aa-91a9-4d0c-a5ac-acc9d508ac9a
  4. Bubbles and double cursor on screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bubbles and double cursor on screen: This morning, bubbles across top 1/2 of screen and double cursor appeared. I ran update check and MS virus scan. Nothing found.I use Windows 11 on an HP Pavilion laptop. I don't use laptop keyboard or touchpad for mouse. I use std keyboard and std mouse attached via USB...
  5. Bubbles and double cursor on screen

Bubbles and double cursor on screen: This morning, bubbles across top 1/2 of screen and double cursor appeared. I ran update check and MS virus scan. Nothing found.I use Windows 11 on an HP Pavilion laptop. I don't use laptop keyboard or touchpad for mouse. I use std keyboard and std mouse attached via USB...
  6. Mouse Cursor is transparent in Remote Desktop Session

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse Cursor is transparent in Remote Desktop Session: We have a client who has been using Windows 365 for the past year or so. Today when he logged in he didn't have a mouse cursor. During our troubleshooting steps, we figured out that he did indeed have a mouse cursor but it was transparent as you can see in the pictures. I...
  7. Bubbles on touch screen and cursor jumps around

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bubbles on touch screen and cursor jumps around: When I turn on my laptop, I get the "ghost touch screen bubbles. I can not even log in, these bubbles keep me from entering in my password. I have done no updates, but I did run a windows update. PLEASE DON'T ASK TO GO TO ANY SETTINGS WITHIN THE WINDOWS ENVIRONMENT, again, I...
  8. Bubbles on touch screen and cursor jumps around

Bubbles on touch screen and cursor jumps around: When I turn on my laptop, I get the "ghost touch screen bubbles. I can not even log in, these bubbles keep me from entering in my password. I have done no updates, but I did run a windows update. PLEASE DON'T ASK TO GO TO ANY SETTINGS WITHIN THE WINDOWS ENVIRONMENT, again, I...
  9. How do I make the bubbles screensaver transparent?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I make the bubbles screensaver transparent?: I know that apparently Windows removed the settings to customize your screensavers (make them transparent, etc.) for some reason. So now my screensaver is bubbles over a solid colour. But is there any other possible way to make it transparent? submitted by /u/kiwi-_-bird...
  10. I have a ghost cursor with a bubble.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have a ghost cursor with a bubble.: How do I remove? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-ghost-cursor-with-a-bubble/043ad0de-1848-44e2-9c36-34fc379a3fd0