Windows 10: Source of ICON's

Discus and support Source of ICON's in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; The upgrade went smoothly, for the most part. Now comes the tweeking !! I lost the IE Icons (I knew I would) and need to replace them. The Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by w1ksz, Aug 13, 2015.

1. w1ksz Win User

Source of ICON's

The upgrade went smoothly, for the most part. Now comes the tweeking !!

I lost the IE Icons (I knew I would) and need to replace them. The Windows
    Icon file dates back to the dawn of time.

Where can I download some new Icons to use for my shortcuts ?

Thanks,

rs

:)

w1ksz, Aug 13, 2015
  2. neilpzz Win User

Windows couldn't create a new partition or locate an existing one

I notice if you open the autorun.inf the contents on mine look like this. Ref to x64 (mine is 64bit) so have a look at that.

[AutoRun.Amd64]

open=setup.exe

icon=setup.exe,0
    [AutoRun]

open=sources\SetupError.exe x64

icon=sources\SetupError.exe,0

neilpzz, Aug 13, 2015
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    Windows Explorer desktop.

Desktop icons come from several sources. ..\users\desktop is what you put there.

BulldogXX, Aug 13, 2015
  4. BunnyJ New Member
  5. w1ksz Win User
Thema:

Source of ICON's

1. Source of ICON's - Similar Threads - Source ICON's

2. Graphics card HDMI output only sending stereo for multichannel source

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphics card HDMI output only sending stereo for multichannel source: My Windows 11 workstation has an RTX 3070 GPU, whose HDMI output is connected to a Denon AV amp AVC-X8500H. The Windows Sound settings for this output support multichannel audio but the AV amp treats it as a stereo input even when playing multichannel videos on the computer....
  3. Graphics card HDMI output only sending stereo for multichannel source

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Graphics card HDMI output only sending stereo for multichannel source: My Windows 11 workstation has an RTX 3070 GPU, whose HDMI output is connected to a Denon AV amp AVC-X8500H. The Windows Sound settings for this output support multichannel audio but the AV amp treats it as a stereo input even when playing multichannel videos on the computer....
  4. updates installing from a different source

in Windows 10 Gaming
    updates installing from a different source: HelloMy windows has been compromised for like 2 - 3 years I have no idea how to fix this.here is a link https://youtu.be/wwbe6mU3R4cThis is a fresh install of windows 11Please how do get them off my pc?If you need anymore information I'll be happy to provide....
  5. updates installing from a different source

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    updates installing from a different source: HelloMy windows has been compromised for like 2 - 3 years I have no idea how to fix this.here is a link https://youtu.be/wwbe6mU3R4cThis is a fresh install of windows 11Please how do get them off my pc?If you need anymore information I'll be happy to provide....
  6. DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth command says "Error: 0x800f0906 The Source...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth command says "Error: 0x800f0906 The Source...: Hello Everyone,My name is Abhishek, and I found Error while Execution of below command and I used cmd prompt as Run as Admin.DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealthFirst of all, I wanted to Execute the above command because , recently I got an Bluetooth Error in my Windows...
  7. Change windows icons from JPEG/PNG source.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Change windows icons from JPEG/PNG source.: Hello chaps, Today I've been trying to change my windows icons look for folders. In the folder properties menu there is an option called "Chang Icon" in the customize tab. I've used Ifranview and also XNview to covert .JPEG files to .ICO files. The dimension of these...
  8. Is There an Easy Way to Change .INI Files (which Display Folder Icons) in the Source...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is There an Easy Way to Change .INI Files (which Display Folder Icons) in the Source...: Hello, I have hundreds of folders containing the MP3s I own, and I’ve created a .INI in each folder in order to display an different icon on each folder of the artists music in that folder. Basically, if the folder contains music by the Cleon Valentine, I can use the...
  9. Windows 10 Displaying Smaller Sized Icons Despite Source Being 256x256

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Displaying Smaller Sized Icons Despite Source Being 256x256: Hi there, I like having big, detailed icons in my games folders however, Windows 10 has decided that such a luxury is absolutely not allowed. Despite the fact that I download only icons that are 256x256 or above, Windows 10 loves to RANDOMLY change icons to display the...
  10. Select source option has been removed from the right click menu for the audio icon.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Select source option has been removed from the right click menu for the audio icon.: For years I've switched between my speakers and headphones by right clicking the audio icon, choosing "select source" and picking what I want to use to listen to audio. I'm saddened to see that this easy shortcut has been removed in the latest update. Having to to through...