Windows 10: SOURFACE PRO 6 NOT TOUCH SCREEN

Discus and support SOURFACE PRO 6 NOT TOUCH SCREEN in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; MICROSOFT SUPPORT TRY EVERYTHING TO OPERATE THE SOURFACE TOUCH SCREEN. I FORMAT AGAIN RETURNED TO INSTALL DUCTS SCREEN EVERYTHING WORKS LESS THE TOUCH... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Diego Herrera, Mar 27, 2020.

1. SOURFACE PRO 6 NOT TOUCH SCREEN

MICROSOFT SUPPORT TRY EVERYTHING TO OPERATE THE SOURFACE TOUCH SCREEN. I FORMAT AGAIN RETURNED TO INSTALL DUCTS SCREEN EVERYTHING WORKS LESS THE TOUCH SOME PAGE WHERE THE DRIVER CAN BE DOWN SEPARATELY EXCLUSIVE.

:)

Diego Herrera, Mar 27, 2020

2. SOURFACE PRO 6 - touchscreen does not work

the touchscreen stopped working, I already formatted the sourface but the problem persists, how can I solve this problem please.

model: 1796, 256GB, 017102383353.

I live in Peru, but I bought the sourface in the USA.

Diego Herrera, Mar 27, 2020
  3. touch screen

Hi,

We sure can provide some troubleshooting steps before you decide to get help from your laptop's manufacturer. Please follow the suggested solutions below:

Method 1: Check if the touch screen driver is enabled.

• In the Search bar, type Device Manager.
    • Locate Human Interface Devices and look for touch screen.
    • Right-click touch screen and check if it is enabled. If not, please enable it.
    Method 2: Reinstall the touch screen driver.

• In Device Manager, go to Human Interface Devices.
    • Locate touch screen again and right-click it to Uninstall
      the driver.
    • Restart your PC to automatically install the driver.
    Feel free to post back for updates.

Jennifer Cha, Mar 27, 2020
  4. SOURFACE PRO 6 NOT TOUCH SCREEN

Touch screens

I can do 60 words per minute on my phone, perhaps more now as I've got used to the phone. ( htc desire z, using the stock onscreen keyboard)

Touch screen + predictive text I recon I could equal my keyboard typing speed. Maybe beat it depending on how advance the predictions are.

( hard to use predictive software on traditional keyboards as there is no way to quickly choose the suggested word, where as touch screen keyboards can have the suggested words appear above the function keys)

pantherx12, Mar 27, 2020
Thema:

SOURFACE PRO 6 NOT TOUCH SCREEN

1. SOURFACE PRO 6 NOT TOUCH SCREEN - Similar Threads - SOURFACE PRO TOUCH

2. Surface pro 6 touch screen quits working until restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface pro 6 touch screen quits working until restart: Hello, I have this old surface pro 6 that I purchased around 2018-2019 and I have had this problem for about two years now. When I use the pen or touch screen it will work for a variation of 10-40 minutes and then will quit working and not recognize the pen or my finger. Once...
  3. Surface pro 6 touch screen quits working until restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface pro 6 touch screen quits working until restart: Hello, I have this old surface pro 6 that I purchased around 2018-2019 and I have had this problem for about two years now. When I use the pen or touch screen it will work for a variation of 10-40 minutes and then will quit working and not recognize the pen or my finger. Once...
  4. Surface Pro 6 pen and multi touch driver problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface Pro 6 pen and multi touch driver problem?: Refering to Surface Pro 6ProcessorIntelR CoreTM i7-8650U CPU @ 1.90GHz 2.11 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Pen and touch Pen and touch support with 10 touch pointsSurface Pen flat edge single side butoon and top...
  5. Surface Pro 6 pen and multi touch driver problem?

Surface Pro 6 pen and multi touch driver problem?: Refering to Surface Pro 6ProcessorIntelR CoreTM i7-8650U CPU @ 1.90GHz 2.11 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Pen and touch Pen and touch support with 10 touch pointsSurface Pen flat edge single side butoon and top...
  6. Surface Pro 6 - Flashing Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface Pro 6 - Flashing Screen: After hours of streaming, my Surface Pro 6 will not boot up properly. I keep getting a flashing screen between my wallpaper and a black screen. Windows does not seem to be loading properly. I just recently installed Windows 11 as in less than a week ago.I am able to start the...
  7. Surface Pro 6 - Flashing Screen

Surface Pro 6 - Flashing Screen: After hours of streaming, my Surface Pro 6 will not boot up properly. I keep getting a flashing screen between my wallpaper and a black screen. Windows does not seem to be loading properly. I just recently installed Windows 11 as in less than a week ago.I am able to start the...
  8. Surface pro 6 touch keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface pro 6 touch keyboard: Hello, I have an issue where the touch keyboard sound does not work. When I type using the touch keyboard, no sound came out. I have turned on the "Play key sounds as I type" on settings and it did not resolve my problems. I have updated my surface to the latest update...
  9. SOURFACE PRO 6 - touchscreen does not work

SOURFACE PRO 6 - touchscreen does not work: the touchscreen stopped working, I already formatted the sourface but the problem persists, how can I solve this problem please. model: 1796, 256GB, 017102383353. I live in Peru, but I bought the sourface in the USA....
  10. SOURFACE PRO 6 - tocuscreen does not work

SOURFACE PRO 6 - tocuscreen does not work: the tocuscreen stopped working, I already formatted the sourface but the problem persists, how can I solve this problem please. model: 1796, 256GB, 017102383353. I live in Peru, but I bought the sourface in the USA....