Windows 10: Soveable grandmaster games?

Discus and support Soveable grandmaster games? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am playing Kondike Grand Master and using undo button to solve each puzzle. Are all the games solveable this way? I am stuck on one that seems... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by FreyaGS, Jul 14, 2020.

1. FreyaGS Win User

Soveable grandmaster games?

I am playing Kondike Grand Master and using undo button to solve each puzzle. Are all the games solveable this way? I am stuck on one that seems unsolvable

:)

FreyaGS, Jul 14, 2020
  2. amersecuk Win User

Feecell Grandmaster STUCK on game 4499872 !!

I cannot solve game number 4499872 !! Can anybody here help ? I'm at Grandmaster level, so thought I could solve all !! Really stuck on this one, but it isn't listed as the "impossible one" !! Spent hours on this !!!

Just cannot solve it !! HELP !!

amersecuk, Jul 14, 2020
  3. UBISOFT Chessmaster Grandmaster

I purchased UBISoft Chessmaster Grandmaster Edition some time ago and used to install and work in Windows 10, but I've been unable to install the program back onto my laptop.

I suspect it due to the many updates that may have caused these issues.

I tried using the capability mode, but the same error message appears saying insert the disc when it's already inserted.

I have disabled all the current programs, which still doesn't help.

Any suggestions?

StewartByrne, Jul 14, 2020
  4. Soveable grandmaster games?

UBISOFT Chessmaster Grandmaster

Hi Greg,

Let me explain in further details on my problem in installing Chessmaster Grandmaster Edition.

An error message comes up mid through the installation saying insert the disc, but the DVD is already installed. I have tested my DVD drive and appears to be working ok, tested the Chessmaster DVD disc and appears to be ok. I tried using different options
    in compatibility mode, but the same issue reoccurs again. I have disabled anti-virus and everything other program and I still encounter the same issue.

I have read the forums, which don't seem to mention this issue.

I managed to locate a free version of Chessmaster Grandmaster Edition, which I downloaded as an ISO file, which showed the location on where the file was located as the D drive but the same issue reoccurs, so I know it's not the disc. I managed to install
    it on the same laptop last year, but uninstalled it. I used various other software to check there was no files left on my system, which I also ran tests on and all ok.

Any suggestions on how to install the program, which I was able to install last year on same laptop, but took it off. I have used other software to search for and pc issues and done are reported.

Any ideas on how to install Chessmaster?

I know it's a very old piece of software, but I love it and don't want to give up using it.

StewartByrne, Jul 14, 2020
Thema:

Soveable grandmaster games?

1. Soveable grandmaster games? - Similar Threads - Soveable grandmaster games

2. Looking for grandmaster strategies - I've hit a wall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Looking for grandmaster strategies - I've hit a wall: I've begun playing spider solitaire 2 suits at the grandmaster level and find that the same few cards will appear multiple times in a round. Like, 4 8s. I have yet to win a game at this level. Please tell me what kinds of strategies other players use at the grandmaster level....
  3. Freecell Diamond Grandmaster

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Freecell Diamond Grandmaster: I'm at 575 Diamond Grandmaster 16. How high does it go? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/freecell-diamond-grandmaster/997ae765-579f-480f-988d-9e5e46abf187
  4. Freecell Diamond Grandmaster

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Freecell Diamond Grandmaster: I'm at 575 Diamond Grandmaster 16. How high does it go? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/freecell-diamond-grandmaster/997ae765-579f-480f-988d-9e5e46abf187
  5. Freecell Diamond Grandmaster

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  6. Tri Peaks Grandmaster un-solvable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tri Peaks Grandmaster un-solvable: I don't think this Grandmaster Tri Peaks game is winnable. Is there a way to get the solution? The first card is the 7 of hearts, after flipping that, the Kind of clubs comes up. You can see all the cards below. I also showed what all the pyramids look like un-covered.Would...
  7. Grandmaster Titles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Grandmaster Titles: I assumed that part of the Grandmaster title in FreeCell was based on the percent of win/loss. Is it simply the number of games played? Or does the win ratio play a part in achieving the title?...
  8. grandmaster levels

in Windows 10 Gaming
    grandmaster levels: Are grandmaster levels winnable? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/grandmaster-levels/e1664418-f0ac-406b-ba9d-3fa2a5893ce6
  9. Feecell Grandmaster STUCK on game 4499872 !!

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Feecell Grandmaster STUCK on game 4499872 !!: I cannot solve game number 4499872 !! Can anybody here help ? I'm at Grandmaster level, so thought I could solve all !! Really stuck on this one, but it isn't listed as the "impossible one" !! Spent hours on this !!! Just cannot solve it !! HELP !!...
  10. UBISOFT Chessmaster Grandmaster

in Windows 10 Customization
    UBISOFT Chessmaster Grandmaster: I purchased UBISoft Chessmaster Grandmaster Edition some time ago and used to install and work in Windows 10, but I've been unable to install the program back onto my laptop. I suspect it due to the many updates that may have caused these issues. I tried using the...