Windows 10: SP6 Hardware and Software Errors

Discus and support SP6 Hardware and Software Errors in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer a Surface Pro 6 is encountering a lot of issues right now. I got it at the start of 2020, it was new. It was rife with errors right from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SMattWindows10, Mar 8, 2021.

1. SP6 Hardware and Software Errors

My computer a Surface Pro 6 is encountering a lot of issues right now. I got it at the start of 2020, it was new. It was rife with errors right from the start, bluescreens occurred when it wasn't even on. There have been 14 separate Windows failures, 13 of which were linked to hardware failure. All of those 13 hardware errors were LiveKernelEvents. For the record, I have never modified any of the hardware or software on the device, linking all the issues back to an poorly designed platform for a Windows flagship PC. I get that it's designed to perform, but it's not reliable enough. It's like installing an i9 and GTX 3090, but neglecting to add a cooling system and up-to-scratch chipset.

SP6 Hardware and Software Errors f23e35e4-fcc8-44eb-8afe-2759ffb7d229?upload=true.png

Ideas?

:)

SMattWindows10, Mar 8, 2021
  2. reverze Win User

harddrive error testing software

Well so far in the past two days I've had 3 lock ups followed by an error saying "a disk read error occurred"

I need some type of software to test my harddrive and make sure it's ok.

Suggestions?

reverze, Mar 8, 2021
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Mar 8, 2021
  4. Hrish Win User

SP6 Hardware and Software Errors

Best way to make a bootable WIndows 10 image on USB with all existing softwares, drivers & configurations to deploy on identical hardwares?

Best way to make a bootable Windows 10 image on USB with all existing software, drivers & configurations to deploy on exactly identical hardware?

There is no difference in the hardware we want to deploy that image on.

Planning to deploy this image on over 4000 desktops of same hardware configuration and make and model.

Is there a freeware/opensource/free software that we can use for this purpose commercially?

can you suggest a solution and KB article where it's step by step explained how to achieve it or do it?

Hrish, Mar 8, 2021
Thema:

SP6 Hardware and Software Errors

1. SP6 Hardware and Software Errors - Similar Threads - SP6 Hardware Software

2. Software controling hardware?!?!?!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Software controling hardware?!?!?!: Since when can an operating system for me Win10 scan and repair my hard drive after a simple restart? A piece of software should never be able to make changes to a piece of hardware without the end users explicit consent. Can someone? Can we clarify that please?...
  3. Software controling hardware?!?!?!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Software controling hardware?!?!?!: Since when can an operating system for me Win10 scan and repair my hard drive after a simple restart? A piece of software should never be able to make changes to a piece of hardware without the end users explicit consent. Can someone? Can we clarify that please?...
  4. Software controling hardware?!?!?!

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Hardware Or software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hardware Or software: Hello guys I have an hcl laptop and it had been working fine until today . when I press some buttons on my laptop I don't know which buttons they are, it is random my laptop continuously beeps and I have to press num lk or ins for five seconds to make it stop . whenever it...
  6. Is this a software or hardware issue?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is this a software or hardware issue?: submitted by /u/VerbNoun123 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gwu5hq/is_this_a_software_or_hardware_issue/
  7. Software/Hardware

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Software/Hardware: Good Day Can you help me please? I have a Lenovo all in one touchscreen 21inches which I purchased new some years ago it came with Windows 7 which immediately updated when I went on line. I have had some problems with the hardware which Lenovo put right. However in the...
  8. software/hardware

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    software/hardware: my system is running a hp laptop on my new min desktop making it run hot system is a intel product help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/softwarehardware/e82fa7e0-aa77-4164-be6a-edf339026dab
  9. Unsure if it is software or hardware problem...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unsure if it is software or hardware problem...: When starting my laptop the screen goes black before it finishes loading, unless I unplug the power source, then it comes back on. Plug it in and it goes out, unplug and it comes back on. Is this a software problem or a hardware problem? It is an older Lenovo laptop, probably...
  10. Hardware or Software Issue?

in Windows 10 Support
    Hardware or Software Issue?: I built a box for a friend of mine, used it for a week and shipped it to FL - specs below. The box arrived safely, with the exception of one SATA cable, which had come loose. OR - it wasn't properly seated by me. After a day or so of use, he tells me the machine is very slow...