Windows 10: space bar double spaces

Discus and support space bar double spaces in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; A lot of times when I hit the space bar, it double spaces. Not sure why it's happening. It occurs whether or not I'm in Word.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by J B_001, Apr 24, 2024.

1. J B_001 Win User

space bar double spaces

A lot of times when I hit the space bar, it double spaces. Not sure why it's happening. It occurs whether or not I'm in Word.

:)

J B_001, Apr 24, 2024

2. Space..Bar

Hi Regina,

There are different reasons why your space bar and other keys are not responding.
    For us to properly isolate your concern, we'd like to know the following:

• When was the last time that your space bar and other keys were working?
    • Have you made any changes on your machine prior to this issue?
    • Have you installed all pending updates on your machine?
    • What is the build and version of your Windows?

In the meantime, we suggest that you run a
    quick test scan
    first on your computer to check for possible errors.
    You can visit your computer manufacturer’s website to access their
    Diagnostic Tool. The tool will help us determine if the issue has something to do with the hardware or software of
    your computer. If an error is detected, it will automatically fix and recommend other troubleshooting steps to resolve your issue.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Amylove Loy, Apr 24, 2024
  3. ARTZ_813 Win User
    Microsoft To Do -- how to change from double spaced printing

I switched over from Wunderlist. Was able to print lists from Wunderlist, single spaced. To Do prints double spaced only, and there seems to be no way to change that. Anyone figure out how to change to single spaced? My first contact with Office support
    suggested making changes to the settings in Microsoft Word. I tried but that did not help with To Do. Second suggestion was to contact Windows support, suggesting it must then be something in Windows Settings. Wasn't able to get connected with Windows support,
    so just checking here if anyone has an answer on how to get To Do to print single spaced lists?

ARTZ_813, Apr 24, 2024
  4. Mussels Win User

space bar double spaces

Dinovo Edge -Space Bar problem space bar double spaces :(

you can tell when the GN peeps arrive XD

keeping note of all the suggestions, i'll try them all as i get more and more desperate. its just too great a gooddamn keyboard to not use, but i cant use the space bar with my left thumb - which means i cant type, or WASD game on it :/

Mussels, Apr 24, 2024
Thema:

space bar double spaces

1. space bar double spaces - Similar Threads - space bar double

2. space bar double spaces

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    space bar double spaces: A lot of times when I hit the space bar, it double spaces. Not sure why it's happening. It occurs whether or not I'm in Word. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/space-bar-double-spaces/6cac731a-3934-4441-9f7d-231ef64f4d0c
  3. Too Much Double Spacing ! ! !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Too Much Double Spacing ! ! !: I’m trying to get rid of all the crud that Ms has introduced into Win 11, my next pet-peeve to fix is all the double spacing everywhere. It’s easy to turn off Folder double spacing via View / Show / Compact view. But leave it to Ms, to where this setting does not cover...
  4. Too Much Double Spacing ! ! !

Too Much Double Spacing ! ! !: I’m trying to get rid of all the crud that Ms has introduced into Win 11, my next pet-peeve to fix is all the double spacing everywhere. It’s easy to turn off Folder double spacing via View / Show / Compact view. But leave it to Ms, to where this setting does not cover...
  5. Double spacing in file folders???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Double spacing in file folders???: Recently switched to win11 and discovered that all my folder items are now double spaced.Is there a way to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/double-spacing-in-file-folders/05231bc2-6db6-45e5-88f2-bb1de2b65f9e
  6. Double spacing in file folders???

Double spacing in file folders???: Recently switched to win11 and discovered that all my folder items are now double spaced.Is there a way to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/double-spacing-in-file-folders/05231bc2-6db6-45e5-88f2-bb1de2b65f9e
  7. Double use of Ctrl+Space

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Double use of Ctrl+Space: Hello. A family friend noticed a few days ago, that whenever he would select files/folders with Ctrl+Space, it would prompt him to the Search bar immediately after pressing both buttons. He goes to the first file/folder as usual with the arrows, presses Ctrl, and holds it....
  8. Double use of Ctrl+Space

Double use of Ctrl+Space: Hello. A family friend noticed a few days ago, that whenever he would select files/folders with Ctrl+Space, it would prompt him to the Search bar immediately after pressing both buttons. He goes to the first file/folder as usual with the arrows, presses Ctrl, and holds it....
  9. space bar

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    space bar: when ever i press space bar it jumps to forward how do i fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/space-bar/d9e91036-5ab3-4e34-8a03-fca3a98fd232
  10. space bar

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    space bar: when I type a word and press the space bar sometimes it does not give me a space. I have to hit the space bar directly in the middle to advance a space. If I press it too far to the right, no space is given. Is there something I can do to fix this?...