Windows 10: space bar

Discus and support space bar in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; when I type a word and press the space bar sometimes it does not give me a space. I have to hit the space bar directly in the middle to advance a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Sanddunes, Oct 14, 2018.

1. Sanddunes Win User

space bar

when I type a word and press the space bar sometimes it does not give me a space. I have to hit the space bar directly in the middle to advance a space. If I press it too far to the right, no space is given. Is there something I can do to fix this?

:)

Sanddunes, Oct 14, 2018

2. Space..Bar

Hi Regina,

There are different reasons why your space bar and other keys are not responding.
    For us to properly isolate your concern, we'd like to know the following:

• When was the last time that your space bar and other keys were working?
    • Have you made any changes on your machine prior to this issue?
    • Have you installed all pending updates on your machine?
    • What is the build and version of your Windows?

In the meantime, we suggest that you run a
    quick test scan
    first on your computer to check for possible errors.
    You can visit your computer manufacturer’s website to access their
    Diagnostic Tool. The tool will help us determine if the issue has something to do with the hardware or software of
    your computer. If an error is detected, it will automatically fix and recommend other troubleshooting steps to resolve your issue.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Amylove Loy, Oct 14, 2018
  3. Mussels Win User
    Dinovo Edge -Space Bar problem space bar :(

you can tell when the GN peeps arrive XD

keeping note of all the suggestions, i'll try them all as i get more and more desperate. its just too great a gooddamn keyboard to not use, but i cant use the space bar with my left thumb - which means i cant type, or WASD game on it :/

Mussels, Oct 14, 2018
  4. space bar

suggested site bar took too much space

Hi Charlie,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down the issue and to provide you better assistance.

• Which browser are you using?
    • Is this issue specific to any browser?
    • Did you tried using different browsers?
    If you are using Internet Explorer, try the below steps to disable the Suggested Site bar option.

• Open internet explorer and click on Tools.
    • Click on Internet Options.
    • Click on the Advanced tab.
    • From list search for Enable Suggested Site bar and uncheck
      the box to turn it off then click Ok.

Please get back to us with the information asked above so we can provide you an effective solution on this matter.

ThofikhAhamad, Oct 14, 2018
Thema:

space bar

1. space bar - Similar Threads - space bar

2. How to remove the tool bar in Windows 11 file explorer? It consumes too much screen space.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove the tool bar in Windows 11 file explorer? It consumes too much screen space.: How to remove the tool bar in Windows 11 file explorer? I don't need this tool bar and many users have reported this issue. It unnecessarily consumes too much screen space. Microsoft team must look forward ways to customize or minimize the tool bar in File explorer....
  3. How to remove the tool bar in Windows 11 file explorer? It consumes too much screen space.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove the tool bar in Windows 11 file explorer? It consumes too much screen space.: How to remove the tool bar in Windows 11 file explorer? I don't need this tool bar and many users have reported this issue. It unnecessarily consumes too much screen space. Microsoft team must look forward ways to customize or minimize the tool bar in File explorer....
  4. Why do I have to press the space bar to get my program to appear

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do I have to press the space bar to get my program to appear: If I have 3 or 4 programs open, and I want to switch to another, I have to click the task bar icon, then press the space bar to get it to show up, or minimize the program thats already opened. Annoying, any way to change it?...
  5. Why do I have to press the space bar to get my program to appear

Why do I have to press the space bar to get my program to appear: If I have 3 or 4 programs open, and I want to switch to another, I have to click the task bar icon, then press the space bar to get it to show up, or minimize the program thats already opened. Annoying, any way to change it?...
  6. Why do I have to press the space bar to get my program to appear

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Space bar triggering other keys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Space bar triggering other keys: Whenever I press the space bar on my keyboard, it takes a second to register, then spams the j key until something else is pressed. The keyboard is a huntsman razer mini I'm wondering if this is a software issue or a hardware one, and I need a new keyboard. I've tried a few...
  8. Space bar triggering other keys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Space bar triggering other keys: Whenever I press the space bar on my keyboard, it takes a second to register, then spams the j key until something else is pressed. The keyboard is a huntsman razer mini I'm wondering if this is a software issue or a hardware one, and I need a new keyboard. I've tried a few...
  9. Space bar triggering other keys

10. space bar is moving the cursor above the line

space bar is moving the cursor above the line: space bar is moving the cursor above the line https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/space-bar-is-moving-the-cursor-above-the-line/b8da8833-0c98-46f2-8ac5-d993b8b6884d