Windows 10: Space between, "Desktop Icons" and "Windows toolbar"

Discus and support Space between, "Desktop Icons" and "Windows toolbar" in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; hi there, unfortunately there is this 1 cm gap between my "Desktop Icons" and "Windows toolbar" and i have searched on google but didn't find... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Nimabkhtr, Sep 1, 2017.

1. Nimabkhtr Win User

Space between, "Desktop Icons" and "Windows toolbar"

hi there,
    unfortunately there is this 1 cm gap between my "Desktop Icons" and "Windows toolbar" and i have searched on google but didn't find anything, have anyone has ever crossed such issue before?

there... i added an screenshot, thank u very much for your attention.

Space between, "Desktop Icons" and "Windows toolbar" [​IMG]

:)

Nimabkhtr, Sep 1, 2017
  2. musum Win User

" SOFTWARE UPDATE FAILED "

SO HERE'S THE LINK TO THAT PIC

http://i26.tinypic.com/2ihbdco.jpg

CAN U PLZ CHECK IT ACTUALLY I HAVE USED THE NOKIA SOFTWARE UPDATER B4 ... BUT I DONT KNW WHY I M GETTING THIS ERROR NOW

musum, Sep 1, 2017
  3. musum Win User
    " SOFTWARE UPDATE FAILED "

i have installed windows xp sp2

previously i was using windows media center i thought i might b facing this probs due to that but then i changed it to windows xp ! n moreover i have also shown to nokia service center executives but they were not having the latest updates available ......
    my pc suite is showing that new update version of firmware is available but i cudnt download it Space between, "Desktop Icons" and "Windows toolbar" :(

oh gawd wat to do ? Space between, "Desktop Icons" and "Windows toolbar" :(

i tried in another pc then again i got an error u need to have minimum 256 ram Space between, "Desktop Icons" and "Windows toolbar" :(

please cant it b rectified ? there must b any solution to this probs please help me guyz

god bless all of u thanx Space between, "Desktop Icons" and "Windows toolbar" :)

musum, Sep 1, 2017
  4. Tony K Win User

Hi there, Nimabkhtr. Welcome to Windows TenForums.

The system may allow that in case you want to expand the Taskbar up. Check the Icon grid setting by right-clicking on the Desktop > Choose "View". Could also be a resolution setting issue?

Tony K, Sep 1, 2017
  5. Nimabkhtr Win User
    ah thank you for your quick response. well i have checked both of them recently and ... well, they were not the issue...

oh shot me.. i just found the thing... just hold Ctrl + scrolled back (out - down) a bit on view of desktop now ... the space is filled. xP such a easy thing to not remember.. shame on me xD

Nimabkhtr, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Space between, "Desktop Icons" and "Windows toolbar" - Similar Threads - Space between Desktop

2. How to remove extra space between desktop icons and taskbar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove extra space between desktop icons and taskbar?: Been having a minor issue where the desktop icons and OS watermark are too far away from the taskbar.Not too big of a deal - I'm in Win11 Dev Channel so bugs are expected but other PCs with this build don't have this issue.I don't think this is an insider-related issue for...
  3. How to remove extra space between desktop icons and taskbar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove extra space between desktop icons and taskbar?: Been having a minor issue where the desktop icons and OS watermark are too far away from the taskbar.Not too big of a deal - I'm in Win11 Dev Channel so bugs are expected but other PCs with this build don't have this issue.I don't think this is an insider-related issue for...
  4. Desktop Icons have too much space in between

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop Icons have too much space in between: How to remove this wide space between icons on the desktop? If I drag and drop the icons it doesn't work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-icons-have-too-much-space-in-between/da60d9f2-b8c9-42d7-a5a7-a4701d74b841
  5. Desktop Icons have too much space in between

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop Icons have too much space in between: How to remove this wide space between icons on the desktop? If I drag and drop the icons it doesn't work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-icons-have-too-much-space-in-between/da60d9f2-b8c9-42d7-a5a7-a4701d74b841
  6. Desktop Icon / Toolbar Issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop Icon / Toolbar Issue: Hello Community,Firstly I would like to point out that I am a rookie when it comes to computers.When I double click on an specific Icon on the desktop, instead of expanding on the screen it will go to files in the toolbar where it remains. I am unable to maximise it. When I...
  7. dead-space between tray icons and toolbars

dead-space between tray icons and toolbars: i just noticed on all 3 of my workstations that there is a new section of "dead space" between my toolbars and tray icons.moving/reordering the tray icons doesn nothing...they just re-sort and stay to the right end.and the toolbars are immovable. i can turn on 1 or 2 or 3 or...
  8. Is the space between the desktop icon and the taskbar too big or is it normal?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is the space between the desktop icon and the taskbar too big or is it normal?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/NiceSignal [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ji0xhl/is_the_space_between_the_desktop_icon_and_the/
  9. Arrange icons in Desktop Toolbar

Arrange icons in Desktop Toolbar: I have the Desktop toolbar added to my taskbar, but my question is how do I arrange the icons on the list that pops up? It is currently arranging them by date - newest icon at the bottom, but I want them alphabetical. Windows 10 Pro 64-bit v1909 Build 18363.815 [IMG]...
  10. Large space between icons on bottom toolbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Large space between icons on bottom toolbar: Instead of the icons being right next to each other on my bottom toolbar, there is about a one inch gap between them; anyway to get them to be right next to each other, the way they always have been? thanks! 7019