Windows 10: Space in between task bar

Discus and support Space in between task bar in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I turned on my computer to find a space around half of a app tall between my task bar and the rest on my apps anyone know a fix? submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/RJJJJJJJ710, Oct 12, 2020.

1. Space in between task bar

I turned on my computer to find a space around half of a app tall between my task bar and the rest on my apps anyone know a fix?

submitted by /u/RJJJJJJJ710
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/RJJJJJJJ710, Oct 12, 2020

2. Cannot modify Task Bar settings

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will be happy to assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if the issue persists.

• Right click on the Task Bar.
    • Uncheck the option " Lock the Taskbar."

Hope this helps.

Arvind Ram, Oct 12, 2020
  3. Clock, date and time missing from task bar

Can someone, please provide me with a answer to my question above? I tried all the suggestions. The suggestions containing steps, do not show up as described. For example: Click on an empty space on the task bar, click customized notifications, turn clock
    on. None of this steps show up on the drop menue.

Rebecca Gonzalez, Oct 12, 2020
  4. AlexB Win User

Space in between task bar

Task Bar Icon Space Question

When I click on a task bar icon to run a program, the icon expands horizontally to occupy around 3 cm of task bar space. Is there any way to reduce the space it occupies?

AlexB, Oct 12, 2020
Thema:

Space in between task bar

1. Space in between task bar - Similar Threads - Space between task

2. Disable WINDOWS + Space Bar shortcut to switch between languages

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disable WINDOWS + Space Bar shortcut to switch between languages: Hi, I'm on Windows 11 and recently noticed the shortcut "Windows + Space Bar" will switch between my computer's languages and keyboard layout. Shortcut used to be ALT + Shift and could be disabled by going into Time & Language > Typing > Advanced keyboard settings > Language...
  3. Disable WINDOWS + Space Bar shortcut to switch between languages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable WINDOWS + Space Bar shortcut to switch between languages: Hi, I'm on Windows 11 and recently noticed the shortcut "Windows + Space Bar" will switch between my computer's languages and keyboard layout. Shortcut used to be ALT + Shift and could be disabled by going into Time & Language > Typing > Advanced keyboard settings > Language...
  4. My Task Bar Wastes a Lot of Space.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Task Bar Wastes a Lot of Space.: On the left side are 3 icons: My ID, This PC, & Libraries none of which I use, with big gaps of wasted space between them. On the right half, my email icon and all my application icons and open folders are arranged in 3 rows, which necessitates using an up and down arrow to...
  5. My Task Bar Wastes a Lot of Space.

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Task Bar Wastes a Lot of Space.: On the left side are 3 icons: My ID, This PC, & Libraries none of which I use, with big gaps of wasted space between them. On the right half, my email icon and all my application icons and open folders are arranged in 3 rows, which necessitates using an up and down arrow to...
  6. My Task Bar Wastes a Lot of Space.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. weird spacing at bottom of task bar

weird spacing at bottom of task bar: [ATTACH]So I noticed that I've suddenly gained this weird space underneath the icons on my taskbar. its really annoying and just not nice to look at. I've played around with positioning of the task bar and locking and unlocking it, but that hasn't worked. any suggestions???...
  8. Email icon appears to be a blank space on task bar

Email icon appears to be a blank space on task bar: I performed the latest Windows update and now my email icon appears as a blank space on the task bar. I can right click and it says Mail, I can click the blank space and it opens Mail and I can move the blank space and it moves. The only problem is the blue mail icon is...
  9. Problem with switching between different programs and clicking on task bar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with switching between different programs and clicking on task bar: It is a bit of a hard problem to describe so it probably explains why I haven't had any luck with answers online. My computer was working fine yesterday and I don't believe anything updated. While working my computer randomly started to show this bug. If I went to click on...
  10. Task Bar Icon Space Question

in Windows 10 Support
    Task Bar Icon Space Question: When I click on a task bar icon to run a program, the icon expands horizontally to occupy around 3 cm of task bar space. Is there any way to reduce the space it occupies? 14669