Windows 10: Space key is not working

Discus and support Space key is not working in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My key board space key and h,g are not working?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by EsmailBehboodi, Mar 20, 2020.

1. Space key is not working

My key board space key and h,g are not working?

:)

EsmailBehboodi, Mar 20, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

Keyboard shortcut Alt key not working

Hi,

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

• Since when are you facing this issue?

• Did you make any software or hardware changes on your computer prior to this issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: You may check if the ALT key is functioning correctly in on-screen keyboard. It will help us to verify if there is any issue with the keyboard.

Follow the steps below to open On-screen Keyboard.

• Windows + Q, type OSK (on-screen keyboard)

• And check if it works
    Step 2: Run Hardware and device Troubleshooter.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your devices. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Mar 20, 2020
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Mar 20, 2020
  4. Space key is not working

space in hard dist for update windows 10

Hello ManolisTsitkanos,

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • What is the make and model of your computer?
    • What is the exact error message that you're getting when performing an update?

Meanwhile, I'd suggest following the steps in this article
    to help you free up drive space on your Windows 10 device.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Mar 20, 2020
Thema:

Space key is not working

1. Space key is not working - Similar Threads - Space key working

2. Arrow Keys + Shift + Space Does Not Work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Arrow Keys + Shift + Space Does Not Work: This is probably not a bug. I play games left handed so arrow keys for movement but i can never jump while sprinting. i sometimes lose because of thatDoes anyone know how to fix this or something like that...
  3. Arrow Keys + Shift + Space Does Not Work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Arrow Keys + Shift + Space Does Not Work: This is probably not a bug. I play games left handed so arrow keys for movement but i can never jump while sprinting. i sometimes lose because of thatDoes anyone know how to fix this or something like that...
  4. Keys b,n, space bar, slash and left and right keys not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keys b,n, space bar, slash and left and right keys not working: This is my laptop I use it for school, this started 4 weeks ago. One day my b,n,spacebar,slash,left and right keys weren’t working.My laptop is a dell latitude 5480windows 10-2017And I do download programs on it, but I don’t download them regularly.Looking forward to seeing...
  5. S,W and Space keys not working while pressed with Windows key and Shift key.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    S,W and Space keys not working while pressed with Windows key and Shift key.: I was trying to take a screenshot of the lesson done in class and when I pressed the WIn+Shift+S to take the screenshot, for some reason, it is not working. At first I thought this was a problem of the app and tried to reset as every key of my keyboard is working. But no, it...
  6. AQWSDE and space keys not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    AQWSDE and space keys not working: just put my pc on and noticed this. saw a thread that suggested uninstalling the driver and reinstalling it. that worked for 30 seconds before they was no longer working again. please helpthanks...
  7. Insert Key Not Working, Icon Spacing Wrong.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Insert Key Not Working, Icon Spacing Wrong.: Hi. So I have been customizing my desktop and realized that I can't put icons close to the top or bottom of my screen on the desktop. I have my screen scale at 124%. I went into REGEDIT and modified the value of iconSpacing to -480 and iconVerticalSpacing to something...
  8. Only my space, backspace, and enter keys work

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Only my space, backspace, and enter keys work: So when I boot up my computer the only keys on my keyboard that work are space, backspace, enter, and I which is acting like a space. I saw this question before, but it wasn't answered properly and I actually found a work-around. So it's not really a question, but here is the...
  9. N B Space arrow keys stop working sometimes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    N B Space arrow keys stop working sometimes: Time after time lower part of the keyboard starts missing key presses. Especially keys N B space down arrow and few others in the same area. It feels like it works most of the time, but sometimes stops working for several hit cycles or until you press other keys. I googled...
  10. Only space bar, backspace, and enter keys work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Only space bar, backspace, and enter keys work: Hey all, I turned on my PC this afternoon and I was unable to login, as only the space bar, backspace, and enter keys worked. I tried on 3 different keyboards and got the same problem. I can't login to see if there is an issue in settings and I have no idea what to do. Anyone...