Windows 10: space on PC

Discus and support space on PC in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi there my space on my PC is nearly full and I am trying to see where I can delete stuff to make space - last time someone went through for me and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by EstherSmith4, Apr 1, 2020.

1. space on PC

Hi there my space on my PC is nearly full and I am trying to see where I can delete stuff to make space - last time someone went through for me and they found somewhere that was quite hidden which housed some downloads I had from Netflix. I suspect the same problem may be occurring but can't remember where to go to delete them can you please indicate to me where this is or indicate what else is taking up the space?

:)

EstherSmith4, Apr 1, 2020

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Apr 1, 2020
  3. I have an HP Stream Laptop and I keep running out of storage space

Hi Jay,

If a category can't show the folders that it contains, there is a possibility that the folders are somehow hidden. To maximize your PC's storage, follow the suggested steps in these links:

If further help is needed, let us know.

Darleen Pen, Apr 1, 2020
  4. space on PC

Not enough space even though there is space

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We will surely assist you with the issue. Refer the below steps.

Step 1:

I suggest you to change the file system to NTFS while formatting and then try copying the files and check.

Step 2:

• Take the backup of the data, if you have any important data in it?
      • Let’s format the drive and check.
      • Go to this PC.
      • Right click on the external USB device.
      • Select Format.

Note: Formatting will delete all the data in the device, taking a backup of the data is recommended before performing a format.

Keep us posted for further assistance, we will be glad to help.

Akheel Ahmed, Apr 1, 2020
Thema:

space on PC

1. space on PC - Similar Threads - space

2. pdate sitiator Click-t ort ort Cont are Shac ge Space The Network Connected Devices...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pdate sitiator Click-t ort ort Cont are Shac ge Space The Network Connected Devices...: The Network Connected Devices Auto-Setup service on Local Computer started and then stopped. Some services stop automatically if they are not in use by other services or programs....
  3. pdate sitiator Click-t ort ort Cont are Shac ge Space The Network Connected Devices...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pdate sitiator Click-t ort ort Cont are Shac ge Space The Network Connected Devices...: The Network Connected Devices Auto-Setup service on Local Computer started and then stopped. Some services stop automatically if they are not in use by other services or programs....
  4. pdate sitiator Click-t ort ort Cont are Shac ge Space The Network Connected Devices...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Purchased more space but it isn't activating.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchased more space but it isn't activating.: I recently passed my storage capacity and had to purchase more space. After the purchase, my account states that i am only using %1 of my storage space but am still unable to receive, or send emails as if im still full. When i try to send an email or receive one with another...
  6. Purchased more space but it isn't activating.

Purchased more space but it isn't activating.: I recently passed my storage capacity and had to purchase more space. After the purchase, my account states that i am only using %1 of my storage space but am still unable to receive, or send emails as if im still full. When i try to send an email or receive one with another...
  7. Purchased more space but it isn't activating.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. space bar double spaces

in Windows 10 Gaming
    space bar double spaces: A lot of times when I hit the space bar, it double spaces. Not sure why it's happening. It occurs whether or not I'm in Word. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/space-bar-double-spaces/6cac731a-3934-4441-9f7d-231ef64f4d0c
  9. space bar double spaces

space bar double spaces: A lot of times when I hit the space bar, it double spaces. Not sure why it's happening. It occurs whether or not I'm in Word. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/space-bar-double-spaces/6cac731a-3934-4441-9f7d-231ef64f4d0c
  10. Unable to free up space since installed apps are not showing up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to free up space since installed apps are not showing up: I am running out of capacity to upgrade things on my cpu so I go to the system storage to see where its all going. Seeing 332G in installed apps I think great lets click on that to remove some. My largest app is 2G.......... everything else is lower so I can barely free...