Windows 10: Space on top of screen when I go from edge to homepage (cox).

Discus and support Space on top of screen when I go from edge to homepage (cox). in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Re: Dell Inspiron 15 3000 laptop. I start up my laptop and click on the "e" to navigate to my homepage. What I get is a screen about 3/4 filled... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RobertSukovich, Oct 10, 2019.

1. Space on top of screen when I go from edge to homepage (cox).

Re: Dell Inspiron 15 3000 laptop.

I start up my laptop and click on the "e" to navigate to my homepage. What I get is a screen about 3/4 filled with the space being on top and it includes a cox mini homepage. The mini website includes an "x" box and if I click on it I lose the whole page and goes back to the desktop. When I navigate to another website from that homepage, , i.e Yahoo, I have the same problem which includes the mini website except now it's Yahoo mini, Again, if I click on the "x' of that, it goes back to desktop. It appears that I have the problem when I access my homepage from edge.

I don't have the problem if I use another browser. i.e Google Chrom

:)

RobertSukovich, Oct 10, 2019

2. Homepage on Edge

I don't know what happened but I can't set my homepage to msn on Edge. I tried the instructions but they don't work.
    What is the next step ?????? Thanks

enigma1944, Oct 10, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Oct 10, 2019
  4. Space on top of screen when I go from edge to homepage (cox).

Sizing and naming items on favorites bar on Edge browser

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per your query, I like to inform you that; we cannot change the alignment/space on the favorite bar, it is by design.

I suggest you to provide the feedback for Microsoft Edge browser.

Follow the below steps:

• Click on the More actions (…) icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Microsoft Edge homepage.

• Select Send feedback option.

• Provide your feedback and click on send feedback button.

For any query related to Windows Operating System, feel free to post on Microsoft Community.

Santosh_Rai, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

Space on top of screen when I go from edge to homepage (cox).

1. Space on top of screen when I go from edge to homepage (cox). - Similar Threads - Space top screen

2. Reset Homepage in Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Reset Homepage in Edge: I just uninstalled and then reinstalled Edge on my Windows 7 PC. I want reset my homepage on Edge to google.com.. I opened Edge and went to Setting and then selected "Appearance" . As shown below, I typed in the url that I want to be my new homepage. I don't see anything that...
  3. Edge Cuts Off Top of Screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Edge Cuts Off Top of Screen: MSFT Edge cuts off the top part of the screen for some pages of course the ones I need. I have tried the Control + Shift + Windows + B and that only makes a ping sound without resolving the issue. Help appreciated...
  4. Edge on top

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Edge on top: After a recent Windows 10 update I have to click on the Edge tab after clicking on a link in my email; Edge used to automatically open on top of the email window before . How do I make that happen again? I keep clicking on the link thinking I missed it, then when I open Edge...
  5. New Microsoft Edge Homepage stuttering

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New Microsoft Edge Homepage stuttering: [ATTACH] https://i.redd.it/ybj12fq86df51.gif submitted by /u/fluidzreddit [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i4pqpd/new_microsoft_edge_homepage_stuttering/
  6. New Edge - Stuttering when scrolling down homepage

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New Edge - Stuttering when scrolling down homepage: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/fluidzreddit [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hrx2cc/new_edge_stuttering_when_scrolling_down_homepage/
  7. How to Set Homepage on Edge Browser?

in Browsers and Email
    How to Set Homepage on Edge Browser?: Hi, I want to set custom homepage on Microsoft Edge without using GPO (As it works only on Domain-Joined Machine). i have tried through below registry but it didn't work for me. [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local...
  8. change homepage in edge

in Browsers and Email
    change homepage in edge: I changed it last December when I first go 10, now I want to change it again and all it change is the start page. I have gone to settings and change it several times, when I open edge the page I want is there, when I click on home button old page shows up 60274
  9. MSN Homepage using Edge

in Browsers and Email
    MSN Homepage using Edge: A few days ago my MSN homepage stopped showing all images. About 10% of images will show but the rest are just greyed out boxes. I've tried disabling Tracking, turned off my antivirus (Defender), turned off the firewall, disabling Flashplayer........ but nothing seems to do...
  10. Homepage on Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Homepage on Edge: I don't know what happened but I can't set my homepage to msn on Edge. I tried the instructions but they don't work. What is the next step ?????? Thanks 94862