Windows 10: SPACE PROBLEM

Discus and support SPACE PROBLEM in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello; My system drive is shown 118 G used but I already use jus 35G, I don't know what is the problem? May you please help me?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SarahKhandan, Feb 23, 2019.

1. SPACE PROBLEM

Hello;

My system drive is shown 118 G used but I already use jus 35G, I don't know what is the problem?

May you please help me?

:)

SarahKhandan, Feb 23, 2019
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Feb 23, 2019
  3. space in hard dist for update windows 10

Hello ManolisTsitkanos,

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • What is the make and model of your computer?
    • What is the exact error message that you're getting when performing an update?

Meanwhile, I'd suggest following the steps in this article
    to help you free up drive space on your Windows 10 device.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Feb 23, 2019
  4. f14tomcat Win User

SPACE PROBLEM

Moving Unallocated Disk Space to End of Disk

Was commenting on the pic in post #21. Not suggesting anything. It just looked like the step you were doing was incomplete.

f14tomcat, Feb 23, 2019
Thema:

SPACE PROBLEM

1. SPACE PROBLEM - Similar Threads - SPACE PROBLEM

2. Update KB5034441 having problem, even with 250MB+ of recovery partition's free space

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update KB5034441 having problem, even with 250MB+ of recovery partition's free space: Hi, i'm having problem with this update, even having the required features. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-kb5034441-having-problem-even-with-250mb-of/a139344a-82b9-4660-b88a-a189113d8a96
  3. Update KB5034441 having problem, even with 250MB+ of recovery partition's free space

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update KB5034441 having problem, even with 250MB+ of recovery partition's free space: Hi, i'm having problem with this update, even having the required features. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-kb5034441-having-problem-even-with-250mb-of/a139344a-82b9-4660-b88a-a189113d8a96
  4. Update KB5034441 having problem, even with 250MB+ of recovery partition's free space

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to solve the problem of partition size is limited even though it it lot of free space?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to solve the problem of partition size is limited even though it it lot of free space?: I want to create a 150 GB partition from my C drive which has about 330 GB free space. The partition size is limited to 40GB.I can't create beyond this limit. Anyone please help me....
  6. How to solve the problem of partition size is limited even though it it lot of free space?

How to solve the problem of partition size is limited even though it it lot of free space?: I want to create a 150 GB partition from my C drive which has about 330 GB free space. The partition size is limited to 40GB.I can't create beyond this limit. Anyone please help me....
  7. Problem with extending space on C Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with extending space on C Drive: I was trying to extend the C drive on my hard disk. For that, I made an empty drive next to it and 'deleted the volume' to create unallocated space. However, after doing that, the disk shows its status as 'Free Space', not as 'Unallocated Space'. Therefore I couldn't extend...
  8. Problem with extending space on C Drive

Problem with extending space on C Drive: I was trying to extend the C drive on my hard disk. For that, I made an empty drive next to it and 'deleted the volume' to create unallocated space. However, after doing that, the disk shows its status as 'Free Space', not as 'Unallocated Space'. Therefore I couldn't extend...
  9. Problem with extending space on C Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. Storage Spaces: Parity Space has Error but does not state what the problem is

Storage Spaces: Parity Space has Error but does not state what the problem is: Hello Microsoftmaybe you can help. I already tried every result on google and asked in a win10 forum. No help. I have a running storage pool with 3 x 4TB in parity on Win10. The HDDs are ~2 years old. CrystalDisk shows everything green on them. However, Windows shows me an...