Windows 10: Space reducing on C drive after restart

Discus and support Space reducing on C drive after restart in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My c drive is getting filled because of apps and features everytime I restart my pc. I only have 2 gb of apps when I checked. Pls help me *Original... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ShouryaSinghal, Aug 12, 2021.

1. Space reducing on C drive after restart

My c drive is getting filled because of apps and features everytime I restart my pc. I only have 2 gb of apps when I checked. Pls help me *Original title: Please help me

:)

ShouryaSinghal, Aug 12, 2021

2. Unallocated Space to C Drive

Thanks

realtravisbrown92, Aug 12, 2021
  3. Free space in C drive keeps reducing

I have been using Win 10 Pro on my laptop for a while now. And I have noticed that the free space in my C drive keeps reducing on its own.

I tried adding the total size of all the folders (including hidden folders) in my C drive (eg Windows, Program files, Users, etc.) and it comes to around 51GB. The total size of my C drive is 96.8 GB and on "This PC" it shows free space of just 15.4 GB.
    A few days back it was 19.4 GB.

Whats wrong with my C drive? Whats eating up all the free space?

ApurvaJariwala, Aug 12, 2021
  4. Ruz San Win User

Space reducing on C drive after restart

Unallocated Space to C Drive

Hi Travis,

It appears that a disk partition was created but was never assigned its allocation. Assuming there are no files stored in the unallocated partition, perform these steps to combine it with your C: drive:

• In Disk Management, right-click on (CSpace reducing on C drive after restart :) which appears next to the
      Unallocated partition.
    • Select Extend.

Let us know if you're able to combine the spaces after following the steps above.

Regards.

Ruz San, Aug 12, 2021
Thema:

Space reducing on C drive after restart

1. Space reducing on C drive after restart - Similar Threads - Space reducing drive

2. C drive space

in Windows 10 Gaming
    C drive space: Hello .My C drive is an ssd 476 GB.At Monday the capacity was 290 GB.I deleted the latest restore points and the capacity went up to 300GB.Also i activated the weekly scheduled optimization for C drivebut i am thinking wasn't necessary and for my second internal hddmainly for...
  3. C drive free space reduced by hidden files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    C drive free space reduced by hidden files: Hello, everyone, I'm Arjun.My C drive is showing wrong information about the space used.All the folders in the C driver cumulatively use 62.5GB and my C drive is about 195GB.But the C drive is showing the amount of free space is only 92.6GB.Where is this space approx. 40GB...
  4. C drive free space reduced by hidden files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    C drive free space reduced by hidden files: Hello, everyone, I'm Arjun.My C drive is showing wrong information about the space used.All the folders in the C driver cumulatively use 62.5GB and my C drive is about 195GB.But the C drive is showing the amount of free space is only 92.6GB.Where is this space approx. 40GB...
  5. C drive free space reduced by hidden files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. C drive free space is reducing automatically

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    C drive free space is reducing automatically: Hello,I have windows 10 operating system. Last day I updated the windows then suddenly today I saw that my C drive free space has been reduced. Before update it was 96 gb of free space now it has 75 gb free space. How can I get more free space ?Is there anything to clean up?...
  7. C drive free space is reducing automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    C drive free space is reducing automatically: Hello,I have windows 10 operating system. Last day I updated the windows then suddenly today I saw that my C drive free space has been reduced. Before update it was 96 gb of free space now it has 75 gb free space. How can I get more free space ?Is there anything to clean up?...
  8. C drive free space is reducing automatically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. windows backup twice C drive used space: how to reduce

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows backup twice C drive used space: how to reduce: Giving a windows 10 system away and wanted to make an image backup for the friend. Did a disk clean and removed a lot of junk. Used space on drive is 41gb, should fit on double layer Blue Ray. Unaccountably, the size of the backup is 81gb. That 41 includes paging,...
  10. Free space reduced after drive repair

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Free space reduced after drive repair: I've been having some issues with my disk constantly being 100% used by "system" after downloading and installing some windows updates, whenever I check in the task manager, I searched for solutions and found a number of methods including repairing my C drive. It was scanned...