Windows 10: space

Discus and support space in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi! i would like to download more games but it says I dont have so much space. It says that the programs takes up 43 Gb but it doesnt add up, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by alicew1, Oct 29, 2020.

1. alicew1 Win User

space

Hi! i would like to download more games but it says I dont have so much space. It says that the programs takes up 43 Gb but it doesnt add up, it should be way less when I look at all the programs. Can it be some hidden files or what is it that takes up so much space?

:)

alicew1, Oct 29, 2020

2. space in hard dist for update windows 10

Hello ManolisTsitkanos,

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • What is the make and model of your computer?
    • What is the exact error message that you're getting when performing an update?

Meanwhile, I'd suggest following the steps in this article
    to help you free up drive space on your Windows 10 device.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Oct 29, 2020
  3. f14tomcat Win User
    Moving Unallocated Disk Space to End of Disk

Was commenting on the pic in post #21. Not suggesting anything. It just looked like the step you were doing was incomplete.

f14tomcat, Oct 29, 2020
  4. Joan Pin Win User

space

disk space reduced after media creation tool

Hi Sarah,

One of the possible reasons why your disk space was reduced is due to an unallocated disk space on your partitions. For us to isolate your concern, we suggest that you check your device's partition. To do this, follow the steps provided below:

• Type Computer Management on Ask me anything and press
      Enter.
    • Select Storage and click on Disk Management.
    • Send us a screenshot.
    We look forward to your response.

Joan Pin, Oct 29, 2020
Thema:

space

1. space - Similar Threads - space

2. Change windows explorer address bar height and dropdown spacing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change windows explorer address bar height and dropdown spacing: Hi there, Not too sure what this is called, but how do I reduce the height (marked as the red line in the screenshot) without affecting the breadcrumb font size? Also how do I increase the spacing in the dropdown, as they look real cramped up to me.. [img] 169725
  3. Windows crash after freeing up disk space 20H2

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows crash after freeing up disk space 20H2: I was doing mainteinance jobs on my computer but after freeing up disk space the system start to strange behavior... The windows explorer crash just after open it, keeping on infinite loading without show my files or disks. I had to restart the explorer and this solve it for...
  4. How do I delete files taking up 180 GB of space in Program Files>WindowsApps

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I delete files taking up 180 GB of space in Program Files>WindowsApps: Windows will not give me permission no matter what I try. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-files-taking-up-180-gb-of-space-in/9abf2d9c-28e2-415a-b057-33b4981cdad6
  5. Is there a way to make my apps have spaces in the taskbar just like in MacOS?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to make my apps have spaces in the taskbar just like in MacOS?: [IMG] submitted by /u/TheHungryRabbit [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k6i7u0/is_there_a_way_to_make_my_apps_have_spaces_in_the/
  6. Snip and Sketch free form tool gives large black spaces

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Snip and Sketch free form tool gives large black spaces: Every time I use the Snip and Sketch free form tool, I am getting weird black areas when pasting the image from my clipboard into OneNote, example below. [ATTACH]\ Anyone know a fix? If I manually open the screenshot and copy it on the Snip and Sketch app, it seems to...
  7. Bitlocker Off, but showing used space encryption On?

Bitlocker Off, but showing used space encryption On?: [ATTACH] Having an issue with some new machines at work, where Bitlocker is off in Control Panel, but manage-bde shows used space encryption is on. They are new Dell Latitude machines and do have TPM modules which are on by default, and the encryption is on after initial,...
  8. C drive showing more used space than the space occupied by all files inside the drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    C drive showing more used space than the space occupied by all files inside the drive: basically my c drive has 217gb storage ssd of which 103 gb is shown as used space . when I select all the files in c drive and check on properties only 40 gb is shown as size on disk .then i should have have additional 77 gb storage kindly help me windows 10 os...
  9. Can't figure out how to allocate unallocated space to my D drive

Can't figure out how to allocate unallocated space to my D drive: Please excuse my lack of knowledge when it comes to the terminology. Hello, I recently bought a 2 TB SSD (Samsung Evo Plus 970) and tried to clone the data from my other SSD. The cloning seems successful as far as I know since data conversion wasn't lossy (256 GB --> 2 TB,...
  10. My OS drive's space goes up and down by small numbers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My OS drive's space goes up and down by small numbers: As the title says my drive space is dropping or rising by about 0,2 - 0,3 GB every now and then. I've ran Malwarebytes and Defender scans and used CHKDSK but they didn't detect anything. There is also nothing strange in the task manager. Is it a malware or is my drive dying?...