Windows 10: Space7 bar7 is 7acting7 like 7the7 seven7 key

Discus and support Space7 bar7 is 7acting7 like 7the7 seven7 key in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; my7 space7 bar7 keeps7 acting7 like7 the7 seven7 key7 idk7 why7 my7 system7 is7 windows7 117 home7 i 7didnt7 try7 anything7 pls7 help7... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jake bennett1, Nov 26, 2022.

1. Space7 bar7 is 7acting7 like 7the7 seven7 key

my7 space7 bar7 keeps7 acting7 like7 the7 seven7 key7 idk7 why7 my7 system7 is7 windows7 117 home7 i 7didnt7 try7 anything7 pls7 help7

:)

jake bennett1, Nov 26, 2022
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 26, 2022
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Nov 26, 2022
  4. Erika Aro Win User

Space7 bar7 is 7acting7 like 7the7 seven7 key

The f1 key and the f2 key do not work

Thank you for the information. We are a support that provides available resources only that are present to all users. We suggest following the steps on the links provided to troubleshoot your keyboard. We'd like to verify if other function keys are working.

Keep us posted after performing the troubleshooting steps.

Erika Aro, Nov 26, 2022
Thema:

Space7 bar7 is 7acting7 like 7the7 seven7 key

1. Space7 bar7 is 7acting7 like 7the7 seven7 key - Similar Threads - Space7 bar7 7acting7

2. When I press certain keys, it's like not working and when it does the key responds as like...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I press certain keys, it's like not working and when it does the key responds as like...: When I press Y, U, I, H, J, K, L, and N , and M it all responds as something other than the key. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-press-certain-keys-its-like-not-working-and/be5561c4-b1c9-41f0-a09a-f87aaf8ee646
  3. When I press certain keys, it's like not working and when it does the key responds as like...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I press certain keys, it's like not working and when it does the key responds as like...: When I press Y, U, I, H, J, K, L, and N , and M it all responds as something other than the key. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-press-certain-keys-its-like-not-working-and/be5561c4-b1c9-41f0-a09a-f87aaf8ee646
  4. Crtl key not working like it supposed to be sometimes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crtl key not working like it supposed to be sometimes: So my CRTL key stop working like it supposed to be sometimes, I can sometimes use it but sometimes can't, i try reinstalling Keyboard driver and doesn't work. I don't think the physical key is not working, maybe it is some kind of program that make it stop working. When it...
  5. Space7 bar7 is 7acting7 like 7the7 seven7 key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Space7 bar7 is 7acting7 like 7the7 seven7 key: my7 space7 bar7 keeps7 acting7 like7 the7 seven7 key7 idk7 why7 my7 system7 is7 windows7 117 home7 i 7didnt7 try7 anything7 pls7 help7 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/space7-bar7-is-7acting7-like-7the7-seven7-key/4bc73011-b59b-4146-ba87-a803051b8bbe
  6. Control key acts like windows key

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Control key acts like windows key: Whenever I press the control key on my keyboard, it acts like the windows key. This makes me unable to do any shortcuts like copy/paste/new-tab/etc.I've tried 3 different keyboards and they all have the same issue which makes me believe that it is a software issue on my...
  7. Control key acts like windows key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Control key acts like windows key: Whenever I press the control key on my keyboard, it acts like the windows key. This makes me unable to do any shortcuts like copy/paste/new-tab/etc.I've tried 3 different keyboards and they all have the same issue which makes me believe that it is a software issue on my...
  8. Control key acts like windows key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. w key acting like windows key

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    w key acting like windows key: I have a Laptop Keyboard and now whenever i press the w key it brings up the windows start menu when i use the on screen keyboard and when i hit "w" it shows me that im pressing the windows key how can i fix this? please reach out, i need to fix this by tonight submitted by...
  10. w key acting like windows key

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    w key acting like windows key: I have a Laptop Keyboard and now whenever i press the w key it brings up the windows start menu when i use the on screen keyboard and when i hit "w" it shows me that im pressing the windows key how can i fix this? please reach out, i need to fix this by tonight...