Windows 10: Spacebar, Delete and Enter not working during videogames

Discus and support Spacebar, Delete and Enter not working during videogames in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; While I play Videogames, my Spacebar, Delete and Enter Keys stop working. i tried everything from uninstalling the driver and install it again to using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Andrea Taddei, Dec 13, 2022.

1. Spacebar, Delete and Enter not working during videogames

While I play Videogames, my Spacebar, Delete and Enter Keys stop working. i tried everything from uninstalling the driver and install it again to using the prompt to search for problems. the only way this solved was uninstalling the videogame from steam and steam and restarting the pc after leaving it switched off for some hours. Any help? i'd like to install the game again

:)

Andrea Taddei, Dec 13, 2022
  2. AJRich Win User

Windows Key + Spacebar not working

Kathleen

Tried using SFC as you suggested and it went through all the steps successfully, but Windows key + Spacebar still doesn't work.

Looked at the link you gave and I see that one of the posts with a similar problem was using an HP Pavilion - same as me.

But it was the keyboard shortcut was working till the upgrade.

I've not tried Andre's suggestion yet.

AJRich, Dec 13, 2022
  3. rdwray Win User
    Spacebar acting as Enter

My Spacebar is acting like the Enter key in message boxes and this is the first time I have noticed it in the 6 months I have had the laptop (HP x360). I just checked an older Dell running Windows 10 Pro and it does the same thing so it is a Windows issue, how to solve?

rdwray, Dec 13, 2022
  4. Try3 Win User

Spacebar, Delete and Enter not working during videogames

Spacebar acting as Enter

This behaviour [with things like VBS, VBA & PowerShell MsgBoxes, PopUpBoxes as well as other dialogs] has been the same for years. Only a dialog's author could rewrite the procedure to capture and distinguish between Spacebar & Enter.

I don't see that there is any problem to solve but you could use the Feedback app to report it to MS if you wanted.

Denis

Thema:

Spacebar, Delete and Enter not working during videogames

1. Spacebar, Delete and Enter not working during videogames - Similar Threads - Spacebar Delete Enter

2. Spacebar, Delete and Enter not working during videogames

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Spacebar, Delete and Enter not working during videogames: While I play Videogames, my Spacebar, Delete and Enter Keys stop working. i tried everything from uninstalling the driver and install it again to using the prompt to search for problems. the only way this solved was uninstalling the videogame from steam and steam and...
  3. Spacebar not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Spacebar not working: I am using my on screen keyboard right now since my spacebar is not working at all. This is a desktop and the keyboard is connected via cable. It works on other device so I know it is not my physical keyboard. I checked on the spacebar as well to see if there is a damage but...
  4. Spacebar not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Spacebar not working: I am using my on screen keyboard right now since my spacebar is not working at all. This is a desktop and the keyboard is connected via cable. It works on other device so I know it is not my physical keyboard. I checked on the spacebar as well to see if there is a damage but...
  5. Spacebar not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Spacebar acting as Enter

in Windows 10 Support
    Spacebar acting as Enter: My Spacebar is acting like the Enter key in message boxes and this is the first time I have noticed it in the 6 months I have had the laptop (HP x360). I just checked an older Dell running Windows 10 Pro and it does the same thing so it is a Windows issue, how to solve? 152437
  7. BSOD occasionally, happens during videogames mostly

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD occasionally, happens during videogames mostly: Hello, having a recurring issue of a blue screen of death on my PC, happens mostly when I'm playing games but occasionally just browsing the internet. The logs I'm linking are to a crash that happened at 5:19pm, however event viewer reports a unexpected shutdown at 4:46pm...
  8. Spacebar does not work

Spacebar does not work: Mycomputerwasunplugged.WhenIswitcheditonafter10days,itdidautomaticupdates,whichitwasnotsupposeto.Nowmyspacebarofmykeyboarddoesnotwork.Ihavenoticedalotofthesameproblemonyoursite,surelythisisawindows10problem.Pleasecorrectthis,orhelpmesolvetheproblem.Thisisrealyunacceptable...
  9. Spacebar or Enter key is not working

in Windows 10 News
    Spacebar or Enter key is not working: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Spacebar and Enter keys are used the most times, and they go unnoticed by anybody who is using a computer. We only realize the value of these unsung heroes of our daily computing when they stop working. It is an [...] This post Spacebar or Enter key is not...
  10. enter, backspace, spacebar, up and down keys not working

enter, backspace, spacebar, up and down keys not working: Certain keys does not work in my HP Pavillion Laptop with Windows 10 Education 64 bit. After some googling a suggested workaround is to turn on the Airplane mode\disable the wifi adapter via device manger,after which the keys seem to work fine. However once airplane...