Windows 10: Spacebar isn’t working

Discus and support Spacebar isn’t working in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I use Toshiba Satellite L755 laptop and Windows 10. The spacebar key stopped working on my laptop. When I click on it, there is no response... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Charlene Smith2, Jan 16, 2019.

1. Spacebar isn’t working

I use Toshiba Satellite L755 laptop and Windows 10. The spacebar key stopped working on my laptop. When I click on it, there is no response

:)

Charlene Smith2, Jan 16, 2019

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Jan 16, 2019
  3. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

Managed to solve it... here´s how I did it just in case anyone else has the same problem...

->Settings

->Printers & scanners

->Add a printer or scanner

->The printer that I want isn´t listed

->Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings

->Use an existing port: USB001 (Virtual printer port for USB)

->Choose printer

->Use the driver that is currently installed

->Type printer name

And done... =P

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Jan 16, 2019
  4. Spacebar isn’t working

spacebar not working after updates

I have the same problem after the Windows 10 update yesterday. Here's what I did to troubleshoot (to no avail):

• rebooted
    • used canned spray
    • pressed "shift" five times to make sure "sticky keys" was not enabled, it wasn't
    • enabled the OSK (onscreen keyboard) and the spacebar does work on it, just not on my laptop
    • pressed spacebar in several places, held it down,
    None of these "fixes" work. Short of getting a wireless keyboard, does anyone have a solution?

This is very frustrating.

AllyRoberts, Jan 16, 2019
Thema:

Spacebar isn’t working

1. Spacebar isn’t working - Similar Threads - Spacebar isn’t working

2. Bluetooth isn’t working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth isn’t working.: Hi, so my pc just suddenly turned off Bluetooth and I can’t turn it back on. Ive tried updating the drivers, then I uninstalled them, and other things but I don’t know what to do. At this point I feel like factory resetting my pc just to try to fix it. Any suggestions could...
  3. Spacebar and shift keys not working

Spacebar and shift keys not working: Every so often, at least once a day, my spacebar will suddenly start turning down my volume, and my shift key will act as a backspace.If someone else tells me to "turn on/off sticky keys" or "check your accessibility settings" I will put them through a brick wall.There MUST...
  4. Spacebar not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Spacebar not working: I am using my on screen keyboard right now since my spacebar is not working at all. This is a desktop and the keyboard is connected via cable. It works on other device so I know it is not my physical keyboard. I checked on the spacebar as well to see if there is a damage but...
  5. Spacebar not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Spacebar not working: I am using my on screen keyboard right now since my spacebar is not working at all. This is a desktop and the keyboard is connected via cable. It works on other device so I know it is not my physical keyboard. I checked on the spacebar as well to see if there is a damage but...
  6. Spacebar not working

7. Spacebar does not work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Spacebar does not work: Mycomputerwasunplugged.WhenIswitcheditonafter10days,itdidautomaticupdates,whichitwasnotsupposeto.Nowmyspacebarofmykeyboarddoesnotwork.Ihavenoticedalotofthesameproblemonyoursite,surelythisisawindows10problem.Pleasecorrectthis,orhelpmesolvetheproblem.Thisisrealyunacceptable...
  8. Spacebar stopped working suddenly

in Windows 10 Customization
    Spacebar stopped working suddenly: Hey, the space bar key stopped working. I tried the usual sticky key and restarting or uninstalling the driver. I don't know if its related but theres a UNITED KINGDOM KEYBOARD on the keyboard list bottom right but it doesn't show in the keyboard language preferences...
  9. Spacebar or Enter key is not working

in Windows 10 News
    Spacebar or Enter key is not working: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Spacebar and Enter keys are used the most times, and they go unnoticed by anybody who is using a computer. We only realize the value of these unsung heroes of our daily computing when they stop working. It is an [...] This post Spacebar or Enter key is not...
  10. Windows Key + Spacebar not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Key + Spacebar not working: My language setting is English (UK). I use a US keyboard and can usually change the keyboard setting using the Widows Key plus spacebar. I normally use the PC with a standard account, but have a different Admin account to manage the PC. PC has just installed 2019-04...