Windows 10: Spacebar making my PC on

Discus and support Spacebar making my PC on in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When on sleep the PC keeps turning on when press keyboard. I want to remove it but I went to sleep settings in control panel I cant find it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by federico.mcdermott, Nov 20, 2022.

1. Spacebar making my PC on

When on sleep the PC keeps turning on when press keyboard. I want to remove it but I went to sleep settings in control panel I cant find it anywhere.Help me out. This is Windows 10 PC. I dont like this setup and this setting is not set before.

:)

federico.mcdermott, Nov 20, 2022

2. laptop spacebar making 64 need help

my step son has a toshiba laptop. its not all that old. his keyboard started messing up. the spacebar when pressed in notpad/search etc it make the number 64. backspace gives a date stamp. the number 4 sometimes does 4 and sometimes does 64. im thinking he somehow pressed the wrong key and it inverted his keyboard somehow. but Me and laptops are like oil and water. help?

overclocking101, Nov 20, 2022
  3. FX-GMC Win User
    laptop spacebar making 64 need help

Boot into safe mode and see if it still does it.

Was anything spilled on the keyboard?

FX-GMC, Nov 20, 2022
  4. Cheezzer Win User

Spacebar making my PC on

Disable Spacebar to Sign In with Windows Hello

Hi Paulo

Thanks for helping out here with this issue.
    I did try the steps listed on the site you suggested. No luck, unfortunately.

The Logitech Brio can log in w Windwos Hello. But, the spacebar is still an issue. The built-in camera has the below issue FYI

Note: UPDATE troubleshooting

I have tried to isolate the issue and just use the built-in HP camera. Now I get "Couldn't turn on camera. Please sign-in with your PIN"

I have also tried ALL of these steps as well. And Biometrics is enabled on the device and allows users to log-in using Biomtrics

Fix- Windows Hello couldn’t turn camera ON problem in Windows 10 / 11 (thegeekpage.com)

I'm wondering if we can fix the missing camera issue if that would fix the first issue with the spacebar. Just a thought

Cheezzer, Nov 20, 2022
Thema:

Spacebar making my PC on

1. Spacebar making my PC on - Similar Threads - Spacebar making

2. i cannot use W, spacebar and press 2 at the same time, it doesnt let me until i stop...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cannot use W, spacebar and press 2 at the same time, it doesnt let me until i stop...: i recently bought a pc back in august 2023 i never had this problem until recently i couldnt press W, spacebar and 2 until i released my hand from spacebar. this is really annoying me. any idea how to fix this?...
  3. i cannot use W, spacebar and press 2 at the same time, it doesnt let me until i stop...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i cannot use W, spacebar and press 2 at the same time, it doesnt let me until i stop...: i recently bought a pc back in august 2023 i never had this problem until recently i couldnt press W, spacebar and 2 until i released my hand from spacebar. this is really annoying me. any idea how to fix this?...
  4. My laptop spacebar is trying to do this:

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop spacebar is trying to do this:: I don't really know what is happening, so I'm not really sure if I could give more details. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-spacebar-is-trying-to-do-this/8b15bd35-4881-46fc-9580-b721c2a6f303
  5. My laptop spacebar is trying to do this:

My laptop spacebar is trying to do this:: I don't really know what is happening, so I'm not really sure if I could give more details. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-spacebar-is-trying-to-do-this/8b15bd35-4881-46fc-9580-b721c2a6f303
  6. My keyboard keys like N,spacebar stop working.How can i make shortcut for this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My keyboard keys like N,spacebar stop working.How can i make shortcut for this?: except these,all keys are working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-keyboard-keys-like-nspacebar-stop-workinghow/9c5d1e6b-80b5-4949-99b9-8ccfb659b6d7
  7. My keyboard keys like N,spacebar stop working.How can i make shortcut for this?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My keyboard keys like N,spacebar stop working.How can i make shortcut for this?: except these,all keys are working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-keyboard-keys-like-nspacebar-stop-workinghow/9c5d1e6b-80b5-4949-99b9-8ccfb659b6d7
  8. My keyboard keys like N,spacebar stop working.How can i make shortcut for this?

9. Spacebar making my PC on

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Spacebar making my PC on: When on sleep the PC keeps turning on when press keyboard. I want to remove it but I went to sleep settings in control panel I cant find it anywhere.Help me out. This is Windows 10 PC. I dont like this setup and this setting is not set before....
  10. Spacebar making my PC on

Spacebar making my PC on: When on sleep the PC keeps turning on when press keyboard. I want to remove it but I went to sleep settings in control panel I cant find it anywhere.Help me out. This is Windows 10 PC. I dont like this setup and this setting is not set before....