Windows 10: Spacebar on MSN site behaving weirdly in Edge and only in Edge

Discus and support Spacebar on MSN site behaving weirdly in Edge and only in Edge in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; If I visit the default Edge home pagehttps://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us?ocid=winp1taskbarand click on a story, the spacebar takes me back to that page.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by phsiii, Aug 7, 2021.

1. phsiii Win User

Spacebar on MSN site behaving weirdly in Edge and only in Edge

If I visit the default Edge home pagehttps://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us?ocid=winp1taskbarand click on a story, the spacebar takes me back to that page. In Edge, and only in Edge. In Chrome, Firefox, etc. it scrolls the page as expected.Changing the User-Agent makes no difference.I notice that the top navbar on the screen My Feed/News/Coronavirus/US News/World News/Local/Science/Technology/Crime/Politics/Entertainment/ appears different in Edge, and the cursor focus is on "US News", as it was before I clicked.I'd blame MSN, but this only happens in Edge, so I'm not sure who to blame. Ideas? Th

:)

phsiii, Aug 7, 2021

2. Microsoft Edge..

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps if you are using Microsoft edge in MSN home page for changing your current location and check if it helps.

• Open edge browser login to msn.com.
    • Then on the right hand side, click on gear icon.
    • Go to settings, then under “market and language” and “home location” option change your current location and check whether it shows correct.
    If you are using bing.com through edge browser then I suggest you to follow the below steps and check.

• Open edge browser login to bing.com.
    • Then on the right hand side, click on gear icon.
    • Go to “region” option and click on “change your region” link.
    • Then select your country it will take your location.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Aug 7, 2021
  3. erixx Win User
    Edge browser, start page: destroy MSN

I have installed AD-Muncher. It is fantastic: all adds are gone from newspapers etc.

But.... Edge still like to default to it's miserable MSN news feed.... (msn is added to Ad-Munchers filters...)

Man, do they code well and rEDMOND... *Kookoo :kookoo:

erixx, Aug 7, 2021
  4. sport Win User

Microsoft Edge showing Youtube search results weirdly

The Edge browser is behaving oddly nowadays for me especially on youtube, I dont't know what's causing it.
    Whenever I search on youtube using edge it shows the search results on the right side with texts and other info partially cut-off.
    The attached screenshots should convey my problem. Please help as edge is my primary browser.
    Also my OS Build is:15063.608

Spacebar on MSN site behaving weirdly in Edge and only in Edge [​IMG]

Spacebar on MSN site behaving weirdly in Edge and only in Edge [​IMG]

sport, Aug 7, 2021
Thema:

1. Spacebar on MSN site behaving weirdly in Edge and only in Edge - Similar Threads - Spacebar MSN site

2. Edge Site permission setting

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Edge Site permission setting: In the Edge settings Privacy, search and services / Clear browsing data on close, site permission has a number.I can find many articles how to set the setting on/off, but I cannot find how to view what makes up the number of sites.Also, out of the many articles, I have not...
  3. Edge with MSN news

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Edge with MSN news: I can not watch or view MSN news today but Edge wont let me, can you please help, I want to watch news. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/edge-with-msn-news/bc91a7a3-af11-46c6-ae49-f911e70b11cb
  4. Edge with MSN news

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Edge with MSN news: I can not watch or view MSN news today but Edge wont let me, can you please help, I want to watch news. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/edge-with-msn-news/bc91a7a3-af11-46c6-ae49-f911e70b11cb
  5. MSN premium and Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MSN premium and Microsoft Edge: Is there a way to change MSN premium to Microsoft Edge? When I use my Email account in MSN premium I other get a notice that it can't run in Microsoft Edge because it run Explore....
  6. MSN Premium with Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MSN Premium with Microsoft Edge: I have MSN Premium. How can I get MSN Premium with MSN Mail on Microsoft Edge? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msn-premium-with-microsoft-edge/487e1434-1e2f-4bb0-8d2a-450e1554f4fe
  7. This is a very Nice // Microsoft Edge// edge://site-engagement

in Browsers and Email
    This is a very Nice // Microsoft Edge// edge://site-engagement: This is a very Nice // Microsoft Edge// edge://site-engagement Improving Tracking Prevention in Microsoft Edge - Microsoft Edge Blog *Thumbs - - - Updated - - - See blocked trackers https://youtu.be/vPG4FSJx4qI 145926
  8. Favicon for one site will not display only in Edge only on my computer

in Browsers and Email
    Favicon for one site will not display only in Edge only on my computer: I have four browsers on my desktop running Windows 10; the favicon for UBC Botanical Garden Forums displays in Firefox, Chrome and MSIE. It does not display in Edge. That site gives me notifications on the favicon, so I want it to display. I have just installed Win 10/Edge on...
  9. MSN Homepage using Edge

in Browsers and Email
    MSN Homepage using Edge: A few days ago my MSN homepage stopped showing all images. About 10% of images will show but the rest are just greyed out boxes. I've tried disabling Tracking, turned off my antivirus (Defender), turned off the firewall, disabling Flashplayer........ but nothing seems to do...
  10. Microsoft Edge Top Sites

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge Top Sites: I have a bit of a problem, in the Edge address bar are top sites that you have visited. I need to know how to turn that feature off for privacy reasons. Sure its helpful and saves you typing if you go to that particular website very often but what if you let someone use your...