Windows 10: Spaceport.sys corrupted

Discus and support Spaceport.sys corrupted in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After waking up i went to turn on my computer and got in a loop of bluescreens telling me that theres aerror on the spaceport.sys sys32 file, and i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by venilsomfaraday, Aug 8, 2020.

1. Spaceport.sys corrupted

After waking up i went to turn on my computer and got in a loop of bluescreens telling me that theres aerror on the spaceport.sys sys32 file, and i cant get my computer to work anymore, i dont have any tools to help it to get to a previous stage, i tried to get to the repair section but it wont boot to there without the spaceport.sys error interfiring, is that anyway to solve it or ive just lost my windows 10?

:)

venilsomfaraday, Aug 8, 2020

2. Failed W10 update. Corrupt or missing spaceport.sys

Thank you Venessa. I realize I forgot to mention that I've tried everything Andre suggested. No matter what I try, it says that my spaceport.sys is corrupt or missing and I get the 0xc1900101-0x30018 error. From what I have found while Googling, the spaceport.sys
    file is something found on Windows 8 and I'm on Windows 7.

Sally Skull, Aug 8, 2020
  3. SuperTA Win User
    Spaceport.sys missing or corrupted

Hi,

I recently booted into this Linux DVD to try it out. I was trying to mount the c:\ drive and it told me to run this command. I ran the command, and then rebooted back into Windows. I get a BSOD (INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE) or (KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR spaceport.sys).
    Can someone help me fix this?

Thanks.

SuperTA, Aug 8, 2020
  4. zbook Win User

Spaceport.sys corrupted

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Aug 8, 2020
Thema:

Spaceport.sys corrupted

1. Spaceport.sys corrupted - Similar Threads - Spaceport sys corrupted

2. Will a Win 11 in place install fix corrupted sys docs folder?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will a Win 11 in place install fix corrupted sys docs folder?: The system documents folder ended it below onedrive after onedrive was uninstalled. Now I have a non system documents that correctly has all word/excel folders below but even though I set word to save to the correct documents it wants to open to the wrong docs. And in the...
  3. Will a Win 11 in place install fix corrupted sys docs folder?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Will a Win 11 in place install fix corrupted sys docs folder?: The system documents folder ended it below onedrive after onedrive was uninstalled. Now I have a non system documents that correctly has all word/excel folders below but even though I set word to save to the correct documents it wants to open to the wrong docs. And in the...
  4. sfsync02.sys file corrupted

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    sfsync02.sys file corrupted: I started having Windows Automatic Repair run during start up and but no problem found. It tells me to restart but the same happens all the time.Through the cmd i read the log file created by Automatic System Repair and found that c:\windows\system32\drivers\sfsync02.sys is...
  5. windows 10 Device ROOT\SPACEPORT\0000 was migrated...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows 10 Device ROOT\SPACEPORT\0000 was migrated...: My internal Disk Drive migrated with CD/DVD ROM drive so I don't think I can uninstall anything because I may lose my Hard drive. Can someone help with this?? I called Microsoft, they didn't know how to fix it. This happened before I upgraded to 1903 Update. I don't know...
  6. SYSTEM_EXCEPTION(dxgmms2.sys

SYSTEM_EXCEPTION(dxgmms2.sys: why Iam I getting this error????????SYSTEM_EXCEPTION(dxgmms2.sys) when Iam playing euro truck on my computer and how can i fix this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/systemexceptiondxgmms2sys/5925ee55-ab6e-462e-953c-c17bd12cee33
  7. dxgmms2.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    dxgmms2.sys: While gaming I get this crash in blue screen dxgmms2.sys I have an Nvidia gts 450 gpu 4gb ram intel i3 2100 motherboard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dxgmms2sys/d4b72fca-ae42-4ea6-9a2e-3b25b396ca62
  8. BSOD:l1c63x64.sys

BSOD:l1c63x64.sys: Since I replaced my HHD,BSOD happened. Please help me. Attachment 69284 43970
  9. Wdf01000.sys system.service.exception

Wdf01000.sys system.service.exception: Hello, I have a MSI Ge70 pro apache with an operating system windows 10, after deleting malware with the ZHPcleaner software and restart my computer, I found myself in front of a blue screen which after analysis to restart the computer to have the Same blue screen with as...
  10. wdf01000.sys BSOD

wdf01000.sys BSOD: Hey, this is more of a question. My keyboard has been malfunctioning due to liquid damage, so to disable it I installed an incompatible keyboard/touchpad driver intentionally. The day after, I've been getting wdf01000.sys BSOD errors during startup, which brings me to a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. spaceport.sys missing or corrupt commsnd line

2. spaceport.sys

3. spacesport sys

4. erro spaceport.sys