Windows 10: Spacial Sound Issue Again

Discus and support Spacial Sound Issue Again in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Alright, so basically, I've had this problem for a while but it never really bothered me until I started playing games where knowing the direction of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Kye_, Sep 28, 2020.

1. Kye_ Win User

Spacial Sound Issue Again

Alright, so basically, I've had this problem for a while but it never really bothered me until I started playing games where knowing the direction of sounds became important. If you open sounds in control panel you have the option for spacial sound. It is currently off for me and when I try to switch it, it just instantly switches back to "off". I'm not sure what is wrong and does anyone have a solution?

Spacial Sound Issue Again ca631a6e-938e-4e57-9ebb-3e0d067dc008?upload=true.png

:)

2. Kye_ Win User

Spacial Sound Issue

Alright, so basically, I've had this problem for a while but it never really bothered me until I started playing games where knowing the direction of sounds became important. If you open sounds in control panel you have the option for spacial sound. It
    is currently off for me and when I try to switch it, it just instantly switches back to "off". I'm not sure what is wrong and does anyone have a solution?

3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Spacial Sound Issue Again :p

cadaveca, Sep 28, 2020
  4. Spacial Sound Issue Again

Headphones and Spacial sound

I can listen to everything through my headphones (3.5mm jack) but my computer doesn't recognize them as "headphones". They don't appear in playback devices, hardware, or anywhere else, only single option of speakers is displayed. This is stopping me from
    being able to use Dolby Atmos and Windows Sonic spacial sound. Since I can't change playback device to headphones all options on both spatial sounds apps are greyed out. How do I get Windows 10 (Acer Nitro 5 laptop) to recognize that I have headphones, not
    speakers, plugged into the 3.5mm jack?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

TerrellP79, Sep 28, 2020
Thema:

Spacial Sound Issue Again

1. Spacial Sound Issue Again - Similar Threads - Spacial Sound Issue

2. Spacial Sound not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Spacial Sound not working: Hi there! Recently i started to use my HP Elitebook 2560p laptop with Windows 10 Pro trough a USB Hard Drive since my laptop's SATA port became faulty. All the drivers are installed and are running correcty, except one who's "Unknown Device". Whatever, that doesn't affect my...
  3. What is spacial sound, I tried it, and not sure if I like it

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is spacial sound, I tried it, and not sure if I like it: I do the type of thing where I don't decide if I like something until I hear the full context of it. I saw this randomly in the sound settings, it made no difference on YouTube but when I played Minecraft it sounded really strange, my headphones are already 3D and do surround...
  4. Sound Issues again on Lenovo Laptop (Sound just goes out)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound Issues again on Lenovo Laptop (Sound just goes out): Hiya Folks, So I was listening to YouTube this morning on my laptop and the sound just went out. Everywhere. Rebooted, same thing. It briefly came back but then disappeared again. It stinks of a driver issue since I recently did a successful reinstall. As a Mac guy of many...
  5. Spacial Sound Issue

Spacial Sound Issue: Alright, so basically, I've had this problem for a while but it never really bothered me until I started playing games where knowing the direction of sounds became important. If you open sounds in control panel you have the option for spacial sound. It is currently off for me...
  6. Audo device does not save its settings, Spacial sound AND Bit rate.

Audo device does not save its settings, Spacial sound AND Bit rate.: Every time I restart my PC or every time I unplug or plug in my headset I lose my Audio settings in windows. I like to always have "DTS Headphone:X" as my spacial audio setting but every time it defaults to "Windows Sonic" which is total garbage but that's not my main concern...
  7. Spacial virtual memory setting

Spacial virtual memory setting: I have a big HHD and a small SSD. The SSD is too small to do anything. So I want to set it whole as a virtual memory. And don't show it in "The PC" anymore. Just like it has been a true RAM. Please give a halping hand. Thanks....
  8. Logitech z607 no spacial sound

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Logitech z607 no spacial sound: Hey Reddit I wanted a minimal surround sound option for my spare room "office", so purchased the z607. Using on-board Realtek jacks, outputs are all connected for 5.1, Realtek app installed, and all channels test fine via the app and Windows sound setting. The issue is that...
  9. All spacial sound options appear but dont select

All spacial sound options appear but dont select: I want to use spacial sound but it doesn't work and when i click on the option and i goes back to off and i cant change it. I did buy dolby atmos thinking that that would fix my problem but i still doesn't. [ATTACH] as you can see here^...
  10. Headphones and Spacial sound

Headphones and Spacial sound: I can listen to everything through my headphones (3.5mm jack) but my computer doesn't recognize them as "headphones". They don't appear in playback devices, hardware, or anywhere else, only single option of speakers is displayed. This is stopping me from being able to use...