Windows 10: Spacing between lines/items too much in windows 10 run on Mac using Parallels

Discus and support Spacing between lines/items too much in windows 10 run on Mac using Parallels in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am using Parallels to run windows on my Macbook air M1 2020. I have recently installed it but all of the items in file explorer and outlook are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by StaceyO' Brien, May 26, 2021.

1. Spacing between lines/items too much in windows 10 run on Mac using Parallels

I am using Parallels to run windows on my Macbook air M1 2020. I have recently installed it but all of the items in file explorer and outlook are spaced out way too much.How do I fix the spacing to be more compact?? I only have a small screen and do not like this spacing at all.

:)

StaceyO' Brien, May 26, 2021
Thema:

Spacing between lines/items too much in windows 10 run on Mac using Parallels

1. Spacing between lines/items too much in windows 10 run on Mac using Parallels - Similar Threads - Spacing between lines

2. Too Much Double Spacing ! ! !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Too Much Double Spacing ! ! !: I’m trying to get rid of all the crud that Ms has introduced into Win 11, my next pet-peeve to fix is all the double spacing everywhere. It’s easy to turn off Folder double spacing via View / Show / Compact view. But leave it to Ms, to where this setting does not cover...
  3. Too Much Double Spacing ! ! !

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Too Much Double Spacing ! ! !: I’m trying to get rid of all the crud that Ms has introduced into Win 11, my next pet-peeve to fix is all the double spacing everywhere. It’s easy to turn off Folder double spacing via View / Show / Compact view. But leave it to Ms, to where this setting does not cover...
  4. Desktop Icons have too much space in between

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop Icons have too much space in between: How to remove this wide space between icons on the desktop? If I drag and drop the icons it doesn't work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-icons-have-too-much-space-in-between/da60d9f2-b8c9-42d7-a5a7-a4701d74b841
  5. Desktop Icons have too much space in between

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop Icons have too much space in between: How to remove this wide space between icons on the desktop? If I drag and drop the icons it doesn't work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-icons-have-too-much-space-in-between/da60d9f2-b8c9-42d7-a5a7-a4701d74b841
  6. windows 10 OS using too much space

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows 10 OS using too much space: My OS C: drive is full with only 7.01 GB free of 236 GB. why and help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-os-using-too-much-space/4d3a38f4-f99d-4d3e-a35a-ea77ed5b40da
  7. There’s too much space between my icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    There’s too much space between my icons: [IMG]Hi, I downloaded something that seems to have crashed my laptop. I immediately removed it and did a virus scan. Nothing wrong but now my laptop icons have more space between them than normal. How can i fix this?...
  8. Way too much space between groups in Start Menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Way too much space between groups in Start Menu: Hello, I just purchased a new PC and I'm setting up my Start Menu. When I place two different groups side-by-side horizontally, there's a huge horizontal gap in between the groups. Is there any way to make the horizontal space smaller? Screenshot is at the end of this...
  9. Windows 10 not working on MAC using parallels

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 not working on MAC using parallels: I purchased Windows 10 and run it on a MAC using parallels. I had Windows 7 and never a problem. After installing 10, the windows program won't execute and the screen just flutters between the parallels logo and other messages which flash too quickly for me to see them....
  10. "Invalid Handle" running Windows 10 in emulation with Parallels on Mac

in Windows 10 Support
    "Invalid Handle" running Windows 10 in emulation with Parallels on Mac: Since updating (1) Windows to 10, (2) Parallels to 12 and (3) the MacOS to 10.12 (Sierra), logging into windows takes about 10 minutes. First the machine gives me a blue screen with the large word "Administrator" (the only user I have, i.e. me) and "Welcome" with the spinning...