Windows 10: spacing windows 10

Discus and support spacing windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How can you space in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spacing-windows-10/12b4a627-6de3-41d2-961c-7b2af3a1dfb7 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DENNISPhillips1, Jun 19, 2019.

1. spacing windows 10

How can you space in Windows 10?

:)

DENNISPhillips1, Jun 19, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 27, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 27, 2019
  4. spacing windows 10

space in hard dist for update windows 10

Hello ManolisTsitkanos,

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • What is the make and model of your computer?
    • What is the exact error message that you're getting when performing an update?

Meanwhile, I'd suggest following the steps in this article
    to help you free up drive space on your Windows 10 device.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Jun 27, 2019
Thema:

spacing windows 10

1. spacing windows 10 - Similar Threads - spacing

2. Im out of space and it say windows is using up over 300Gb of it, is this normal?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Im out of space and it say windows is using up over 300Gb of it, is this normal?: It wont let me send an image but in C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local there is a folder called "CrashDumps" which is worth 315GB. There are are 7605 files that are all 48MB and each of them are all a .dmp. Should i delete all of them?...
  3. Im out of space and it say windows is using up over 300Gb of it, is this normal?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Im out of space and it say windows is using up over 300Gb of it, is this normal?: It wont let me send an image but in C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local there is a folder called "CrashDumps" which is worth 315GB. There are are 7605 files that are all 48MB and each of them are all a .dmp. Should i delete all of them?...
  4. I can't install Windows 11 - Not enough Partition space and this error: 0x80070643

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't install Windows 11 - Not enough Partition space and this error: 0x80070643: Good Morning, I have tried to download Windows 11 on my brand new Lenovo computer. I am running into this error: 0x80070643I've already tried to run these commands:...
  5. I can't install Windows 11 - Not enough Partition space and this error: 0x80070643

I can't install Windows 11 - Not enough Partition space and this error: 0x80070643: Good Morning, I have tried to download Windows 11 on my brand new Lenovo computer. I am running into this error: 0x80070643I've already tried to run these commands:...
  6. I can't install Windows 11 - Not enough Partition space and this error: 0x80070643

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Can I clear up space on my disk drive if I'm stuck on bsod?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I clear up space on my disk drive if I'm stuck on bsod?: I'm stuck in a bsod loop and I'm pretty sure the reason it started in the first place was because my pc was disconnected from the power supply. Start-up repair would probably be able to fix this, unfortunately every time I try it it gets as far as "diagnosing your pc" before...
  8. Can I clear up space on my disk drive if I'm stuck on bsod?

Can I clear up space on my disk drive if I'm stuck on bsod?: I'm stuck in a bsod loop and I'm pretty sure the reason it started in the first place was because my pc was disconnected from the power supply. Start-up repair would probably be able to fix this, unfortunately every time I try it it gets as far as "diagnosing your pc" before...
  9. Can I clear up space on my disk drive if I'm stuck on bsod?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Not enough disk space to create volume shadow copy. Suspect recovery partition size to be...

Not enough disk space to create volume shadow copy. Suspect recovery partition size to be...: Hello,I am trying to backup my c:drive to my x:SeagateBackup drive but I am getting the following error message.My seagate drive is freshly formatted and has 7.3 tb of free space and my c:drive has 1 tb of free space, but the Windows Recovery Environment only has 45 mb of...