Windows 10: Spades continually on bottom row in Freecell

Discus and support Spades continually on bottom row in Freecell in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've been noticing lately that for some reason, often almost all the spades are on the bottom row in Freecell games, and usually in some kind of order.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CindyBode, Apr 3, 2019.

1. CindyBode Win User

Spades continually on bottom row in Freecell

I've been noticing lately that for some reason, often almost all the spades are on the bottom row in Freecell games, and usually in some kind of order. Here are screen shots of the last three games I've played. This has been going on for a few days, and even though I only play a few games each day, it's getting kind of old. They have all been solvable- I just don't want this layout all the time. My PC has been restarted. I've not reset the game yet, as I've got almost 900 straight wins in a row, and don't really want to start over. I always choose Random. Any ideas? Spades continually on bottom row in Freecell 0630f463-a4ea-49ee-89ac-b5ef5861cdae?upload=true.jpg Spades continually on bottom row in Freecell 9f4cc8de-e6d9-4698-9d8b-0ba7540c519e?upload=true.jpg Spades continually on bottom row in Freecell 0754331e-86e9-4273-8947-b205eaa23686?upload=true.jpg

:)

CindyBode, Apr 3, 2019
  2. Yolvi Ell Win User

Freecell no longer works after a recent update

Hi,

Windows 10 is designed to work with a different version of FreeCell, which is bundled with the built-in Microsoft Solitaire Collection. To play FreeCell, follow these steps:

• Click Start.
    • Find and click Microsoft Solitaire Collection from the list of apps.
    • Click FreeCell.

If Microsoft Solitaire Collection has been uninstalled previously, you may follow these steps to reinstall it:

• Click Start.
    • Open the Store app.
    • Type Microsoft Solitaire Collection in the Search bar and click the result.
    • Click Install.

Let us know if you have other concerns about FreeCell.

Yolvi Ell, Apr 3, 2019
  3. boskey Win User
    spades

Hi, once again I am having problems with internet spades, this time when playing the game, it decides that it wants to quit, the drop down box appears and off it goes even when I want to play on any suggestions or is it Microsoft sabotaging the game because I have it on Windows 10, I wouldn't put it pass them. *Mad

boskey, Apr 3, 2019
  4. Spades continually on bottom row in Freecell

finding freecell

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in Windows 10.We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

I suggest you to follow the below steps in order to find the Freecell game.

Start -> All apps -> Microsoft Solitaire Collection (right click to pin to start) -> Freecell

There are also several other versions of FreeCell available in the Store.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Apr 3, 2019
Thema:

Spades continually on bottom row in Freecell

1. Spades continually on bottom row in Freecell - Similar Threads - Spades continually bottom

2. Freecell

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Freecell: Is anyone higher than this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/freecell/d24c1740-72e1-4140-bf72-bfab0dfe5803
  3. The Spades

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Spades: Just got error code 0x803F8001 and message saying game not available in my account. But, it shows installed in Microsoft Store. I cannot play. WHy? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-spades/2a24665a-bd22-47c9-93a1-019b2a5868f9
  4. Internet Spades

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet Spades: Win 7 games for Win 10 Internet spades from Winaero won't connect to the game server after a recent Win 10 update. Does anyone know how to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-spades/6ce06b69-7e47-484d-89ef-e0be06a25695
  5. Mousepad and bottom row of function buttons disabled

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mousepad and bottom row of function buttons disabled: Hi I was hoping somebody could help me. I don't know what has happened but my bottom row of function buttons and my mousepad is not working. The pointer circle between the g and h in the middle of the keyboard works and the top row of function buttons work. I`ve tried...
  6. Spades lagging

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Spades lagging: The game Spades that I’ve downloaded from the Store keeps lagging. I think the adds are culprit https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spades-lagging/d65597ed-faf0-49ea-a7e0-2fbab054d928"
  7. Spades Mania

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Spades Mania: I want to add Spades Mania game to Nox Emulator but I cannot find the file extension in properties and I also cannot find the downloaded files because they haven’t been saved to the download folder since a recent update. Cortana cannot find the files and I failed to redirect...
  8. I can't click on anything in the bottom row.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't click on anything in the bottom row.: I can't click on that bottom row and this makes it harder to navigate, I have to keep all apps in different locations and I'm wondering how do I fix it? I can't add a screenshot but I can explain where it is, it's at the bottom of a windows 10 screen, it has cortana and it...
  9. spades

in Windows 10 Gaming
    spades: Hi, once again I am having problems with internet spades, this time when playing the game, it decides that it wants to quit, the drop down box appears and off it goes even when I want to play on any suggestions or is it Microsoft sabotaging the game because I have it on...
  10. [IMAGE]Can't put items on the bottom row of desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    [IMAGE]Can't put items on the bottom row of desktop: When I try to place my recycle bin on the bottom row it just moves one row up. I didn't had this issue before. I did a system restore and it was on the bottom row for a couple of seconds and sudddenly it moved up ;( I can place it on the bottom row if I change the text...