Windows 10: Spades lagging

Discus and support Spades lagging in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; The game Spades that I’ve downloaded from the Store keeps lagging. I think the adds are culprit... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Tiffany Brown5, Apr 16, 2019.

1. Spades lagging

The game Spades that I’ve downloaded from the Store keeps lagging. I think the adds are culprit

:)

Tiffany Brown5, Apr 16, 2019
  2. boskey Win User

spades

Hi, once again I am having problems with internet spades, this time when playing the game, it decides that it wants to quit, the drop down box appears and off it goes even when I want to play on any suggestions or is it Microsoft sabotaging the game because I have it on Windows 10, I wouldn't put it pass them. *Mad

boskey, Apr 16, 2019
  3. Jose Est Win User
    Random lag spikes

Hi,

We would like to know more about your lag issue:

• What browser are you using when you experience a lag?
    • Does the lag occur in a particular game?

In the meantime, we suggest you run the System Maintenance troubleshooter. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, Apr 16, 2019
  4. Spades lagging

spades

Now, THAT is a Spades fan!

Vince Massi, Apr 16, 2019
Thema:

Spades lagging

1. Spades lagging - Similar Threads - Spades lagging

2. Trackpad Mouse Lag Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Trackpad Mouse Lag Windows 10: Hey all, So i recently got a Microsoft Surface Laptop 2 and have been using it without any problems for the past few months. However, yesterday while browsing the internet my mouse froze completely and I was forced to restart. Upon me restarting my trackpad was extremely...
  3. Windows 10 lags games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 lags games: Hi, I updated windows 8.1 to windows 10 and now i have low fps in every game, even in minecraft. Is it normal when every game laags. Before i had 60+ fps in gtav but now i have 40-30 fps. What can i do to fix this lag...
  4. Dell Laptop (Latitude 5480) Keyboard lagging horribly, have tried everything and I am at a...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dell Laptop (Latitude 5480) Keyboard lagging horribly, have tried everything and I am at a...: I've had my Dell laptop (Latitude 5480) for exactly a year now, and about a week ago the keyboard stopped functioning as normal and started lagging horribly. What I mean is, after I press a key, I have to wait about 2-4 seconds before I press another key, or else the second...
  5. CPU lagging

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CPU lagging: Recently my AC adapter stopped working. My computer was without power for a week. I bought a 90 watt AC adapter after finding out the 65 watt adapter I had was wrong. Now my laptop lags after a simple restart but not when powering up after a complete shutdown. Why is this?...
  6. Spades continually on bottom row in Freecell

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Spades continually on bottom row in Freecell: I've been noticing lately that for some reason, often almost all the spades are on the bottom row in Freecell games, and usually in some kind of order. Here are screen shots of the last three games I've played. This has been going on for a few days, and even though I only...
  7. Spades Mania

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Spades Mania: I want to add Spades Mania game to Nox Emulator but I cannot find the file extension in properties and I also cannot find the downloaded files because they haven’t been saved to the download folder since a recent update. Cortana cannot find the files and I failed to redirect...
  8. Spades Mania Online and Nox Emulator

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Spades Mania Online and Nox Emulator: Does anyone know how to add the game Spades Mania (now Spades Tournament) to Nox Emulator? I cannot find the file extension in properties so don't know if SM is an OOB file. Also, I can't find my downloaded files in Windows 10 because since a recent update they no longer save...
  9. SPADES, how come there are three categories, temp, guest, and names

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SPADES, how come there are three categories, temp, guest, and names: spades, how come there are three categories, temp, guest, and names. A "names" player is one who creates their own name on sign in and I presume has full function of all the selectable options of the game. That would include using the message system to chat back and forth....
  10. spades

in Windows 10 Gaming
    spades: Hi, once again I am having problems with internet spades, this time when playing the game, it decides that it wants to quit, the drop down box appears and off it goes even when I want to play on any suggestions or is it Microsoft sabotaging the game because I have it on...