Windows 10: Spades Mania Online and Nox Emulator

Discus and support Spades Mania Online and Nox Emulator in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Does anyone know how to add the game Spades Mania (now Spades Tournament) to Nox Emulator? I cannot find the file extension in properties so don't know... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by lezbngrrl, Jan 8, 2019.

1. lezbngrrl Win User

Spades Mania Online and Nox Emulator

Does anyone know how to add the game Spades Mania (now Spades Tournament) to Nox Emulator? I cannot find the file extension in properties so don't know if SM is an OOB file. Also, I can't find my downloaded files in Windows 10 because since a recent update they no longer save to the download folder. I went into browser advanced settings and attempted to redirect download to the folder but must have done something wrong, Search doesn't find my downloads. Cortana is an idiot at least as much as I feel like I am. ARRRGH! I HATE WINOWS UPDATES! They screw everything up!

:)

lezbngrrl, Jan 8, 2019

2. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION BSOD when I launch an Android emulator called Nox

I upgraded to the Insider Build 16257 of Windows and tried running Nox, an Android emulator. It used to work fine in the past builds but in this build, as soon as I launch Nox, the PC gets the blue screen of death throwing an error message SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION.

Could anyone kindly suggest me some solutions?

Sagun Raj Lage, Jan 8, 2019
  3. KarymidoN Win User
    Nox Xtreme lanbx

• "Nox logo is upside down"
    In the box and manuals it looks OK, so probab OEM mistake...

KarymidoN, Jan 8, 2019
  4. boskey Win User

spades

Hi, once again I am having problems with internet spades, this time when playing the game, it decides that it wants to quit, the drop down box appears and off it goes even when I want to play on any suggestions or is it Microsoft sabotaging the game because I have it on Windows 10, I wouldn't put it pass them. *Mad

boskey, Jan 8, 2019
Thema:

1. Spades Mania Online and Nox Emulator - Similar Threads - Spades Mania Online

2. Private tables Online MSN Games Spades

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Private tables Online MSN Games Spades: I have started playing the MSN Game Backgammon.When I click on a private table I am sent to the ENTER PASSWORD page.What password is this. It says other players must know this password. The other time this question was asked says thread locked with no provided answer.Thanks...
  3. Private tables Online MSN Games Spades

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Private tables Online MSN Games Spades: I have started playing the MSN Game Backgammon.When I click on a private table I am sent to the ENTER PASSWORD page.What password is this. It says other players must know this password. The other time this question was asked says thread locked with no provided answer.Thanks...
  4. The Spades

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Spades: Just got error code 0x803F8001 and message saying game not available in my account. But, it shows installed in Microsoft Store. I cannot play. WHy? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-spades/2a24665a-bd22-47c9-93a1-019b2a5868f9
  5. Internet Spades

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet Spades: Win 7 games for Win 10 Internet spades from Winaero won't connect to the game server after a recent Win 10 update. Does anyone know how to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-spades/6ce06b69-7e47-484d-89ef-e0be06a25695
  6. Spades lagging

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Spades lagging: The game Spades that I’ve downloaded from the Store keeps lagging. I think the adds are culprit https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spades-lagging/d65597ed-faf0-49ea-a7e0-2fbab054d928"
  7. Got a Blue Screen after using Nox (android emulator) with tick in the Hyper-V box.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Got a Blue Screen after using Nox (android emulator) with tick in the Hyper-V box.: Log Name: Application Source: Microsoft-Windows-Security-SPP Date: 6/3/2562 13:00:29 Event ID: 8198 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords: Classic User: N/A Computer: DESKTOP-O4Q2ET1 Description: License Activation...
  8. Spades Mania

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Spades Mania: I want to add Spades Mania game to Nox Emulator but I cannot find the file extension in properties and I also cannot find the downloaded files because they haven’t been saved to the download folder since a recent update. Cortana cannot find the files and I failed to redirect...
  9. Dragon Mania Legends

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dragon Mania Legends: I had participated in an event. When the event ended, it says I got second place and I should've got a dragon for that. I waited but nothing happened. I didn't get my egg for the dragon and it's not in my inventory. There was nothing left and I don't know why. There should've...
  10. spades

in Windows 10 Gaming
    spades: Hi, once again I am having problems with internet spades, this time when playing the game, it decides that it wants to quit, the drop down box appears and off it goes even when I want to play on any suggestions or is it Microsoft sabotaging the game because I have it on...