Windows 10: spam blocker

Discus and support spam blocker in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Does Windows 10 have a spam blocker or can anyone recommend one if not EditionWindows 10 HomeVersion20H2Installed on‎Thursday, ‎27 ‎Aug-‎2020OS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by AFTommy, Sep 3, 2020.

1. AFTommy Win User

spam blocker

Does Windows 10 have a spam blocker or can anyone recommend one if not

EditionWindows 10 HomeVersion20H2Installed on‎Thursday, ‎27 ‎Aug-‎2020OS build19042.487ExperienceWindows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.31.0

:)

AFTommy, Sep 3, 2020
  2. bruinator Win User

spam blocker

looking for a simple email spam blocker for android. Can someone suggest one they actually use and works well.
    thx

bruinator, Sep 3, 2020
  3. spam blocker

Hi, @bruinator:

This "tenforums.com" forum specializes in the Windows 10 OS, not Android.
    You might have better luck with your similar inquiry in the Android forum at bleeping here.spam blocker :)

(And it might help if you provide a bit more information, such as the email or webmail client you are using.)

Cheers,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Sep 3, 2020
  4. spam blocker

Is there a spam blocker available for e-mail on my Windows 7 mobile phone?

There is no spam blocker application in the WP7 marketplace. The most efficient way to handle spam is by using your email provider's spam software....that way spam is captured at the entry point (the server level) and you'll never download it to Outlook
    on your computer or see it on your mobile phone.

Julie fka profjulie, Sep 3, 2020
Thema:

spam blocker

1. spam blocker - Similar Threads - spam blocker

2. I wouldn't be spamming you if I tried any solution I found

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I wouldn't be spamming you if I tried any solution I found: So basically I am a music producer and I have this external audio interface, but for 2 weeks, my laptop speakers basically don't work at all. When I plug in my audio interface it works just fine on my studio monitors but I can't hear shit through my laptop speakers. I have...
  3. Spam Texts showing up on Your Phone app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Spam Texts showing up on Your Phone app: My phone filters any spam text messages to a blocked folder. It didn't used to do this, but now when I use the Your Phone app, all of those blocked texts show back up on my Messages list on my computer. I've used this app for a year and the spam texts never showed up until...
  4. spam blocker

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    spam blocker: Does Windows 10 have a spam blocker or can anyone recommend one if not EditionWindows 10 HomeVersion20H2Installed on‎Thursday, ‎27 ‎Aug-‎2020OS build19042.487ExperienceWindows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.31.0 163760
  5. Spam mail setting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Spam mail setting: Hello team, When i sent mail to other mails like gmail or any other domain mails. My Mails goes to spam folder automatically. Kindly help me to resolve this issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spam-mail-setting/f64f675a-012f-49df-a718-47ea39890239
  6. Event Viewer Spam Causing PC Stutter - Events 5379, 4624, 4672 -- Security Audits

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Event Viewer Spam Causing PC Stutter - Events 5379, 4624, 4672 -- Security Audits: [ATTACH] Hi, Since getting my new PC, I have experienced these instances of noticeable stutter when browsing, gaming, or simply being on the desktop. The best way to describe it is as a very brief but noticeable micro-stutter/micro-freeze, the screen does not flash and...
  7. Event Viewer Spam Causing PC Stutter - Events 5379, 4624, 4672 -- Security Audits

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Event Viewer Spam Causing PC Stutter - Events 5379, 4624, 4672 -- Security Audits: Hi, Since getting my new PC, I have experienced these instances of noticeable stutter when browsing, gaming, or simply being on the desktop. The best way to describe it is as a very brief but noticeable micro-stutter/micro-freeze, the screen does not flash and audio does...
  8. Logged in and spammed with microsoft products, narrator, network search prompt and windows...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Logged in and spammed with microsoft products, narrator, network search prompt and windows...: I just logged in and was spammed with one drive error promptsbecause i'm pretty sure i removed it, office webpagesexcel, yammer, linkedin, word, powerpoint, outlook, onenote, narrator, network search prompt and when i pressed the windows key it just opened what i think was an...
  9. No junk/spam filter for IMAP accounts in Windows Mail?

No junk/spam filter for IMAP accounts in Windows Mail?: Hi, Hoping someone can help me as I've becoming overwhelmed with junk mail/spam 100+ per day. This relates to an IMAP account I access via Windows Mail. There doesn't seem to be any kind of spam filter built into Windows Mail, except for with the two Hotmail accounts I...
  10. spam blocker

spam blocker: looking for a simple email spam blocker for android. Can someone suggest one they actually use and works well. thx 58115