Windows 10: spam blocker

Discus and support spam blocker in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Does Windows 10 have a spam blocker or can anyone recommend one if not EditionWindows 10 HomeVersion20H2Installed on‎Thursday, ‎27 ‎Aug-‎2020OS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by AFTommy, Sep 3, 2020.

1. AFTommy Win User

spam blocker

Does Windows 10 have a spam blocker or can anyone recommend one if not

EditionWindows 10 HomeVersion20H2Installed on‎Thursday, ‎27 ‎Aug-‎2020OS build19042.487ExperienceWindows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.31.0

:)

AFTommy, Sep 3, 2020
  2. bruinator Win User

spam blocker

looking for a simple email spam blocker for android. Can someone suggest one they actually use and works well.
    thx

bruinator, Sep 3, 2020
  3. spam blocker

Hi, @bruinator:

This "tenforums.com" forum specializes in the Windows 10 OS, not Android.
    You might have better luck with your similar inquiry in the Android forum at bleeping here.spam blocker :)

(And it might help if you provide a bit more information, such as the email or webmail client you are using.)

Cheers,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Sep 3, 2020
  4. spam blocker

Is there a spam blocker available for e-mail on my Windows 7 mobile phone?

There is no spam blocker application in the WP7 marketplace. The most efficient way to handle spam is by using your email provider's spam software....that way spam is captured at the entry point (the server level) and you'll never download it to Outlook
    on your computer or see it on your mobile phone.

Julie fka profjulie, Sep 3, 2020
Thema:

spam blocker

1. spam blocker - Similar Threads - spam blocker

2. My E key is not working and occasionally my laptop will ghost type and spam a single letter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My E key is not working and occasionally my laptop will ghost type and spam a single letter: Every key on my laptop is functional except my “E” key. I’ve tried every YouTube tutorial and even taken out my key to clean. Is there way to fix this?...
  3. My E key is not working and occasionally my laptop will ghost type and spam a single letter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My E key is not working and occasionally my laptop will ghost type and spam a single letter: Every key on my laptop is functional except my “E” key. I’ve tried every YouTube tutorial and even taken out my key to clean. Is there way to fix this?...
  4. My E key is not working and occasionally my laptop will ghost type and spam a single letter

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My business email keep going into spam. Even when I get an order it goes in to the junk folder.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My business email keep going into spam. Even when I get an order it goes in to the junk folder.: After many times of trying to resolve this issue im at a complete loss. Ive created rule which work for a couple of week and then they go back into junk folder. These are order confirmations. I have customer queries and they always go into spam. Do I need to change to a...
  6. My business email keep going into spam. Even when I get an order it goes in to the junk folder.

My business email keep going into spam. Even when I get an order it goes in to the junk folder.: After many times of trying to resolve this issue im at a complete loss. Ive created rule which work for a couple of week and then they go back into junk folder. These are order confirmations. I have customer queries and they always go into spam. Do I need to change to a...
  7. Laptop keys spamming and it's stuck on lock screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Laptop keys spamming and it's stuck on lock screen: Hi guys I need help my laptop is keyboard is spamming keys, 2 at the same time and then the continuously the S key to make matters worse the other keys don't work only a selective few. I cant do anything and I'm stuck on lockscreen. I can't even type the password in because...
  8. Laptop keys spamming and it's stuck on lock screen

Laptop keys spamming and it's stuck on lock screen: Hi guys I need help my laptop is keyboard is spamming keys, 2 at the same time and then the continuously the S key to make matters worse the other keys don't work only a selective few. I cant do anything and I'm stuck on lockscreen. I can't even type the password in because...
  9. spam blocker

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    spam blocker: Does Windows 10 have a spam blocker or can anyone recommend one if not EditionWindows 10 HomeVersion20H2Installed on‎Thursday, ‎27 ‎Aug-‎2020OS build19042.487ExperienceWindows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.31.0 163760
  10. spam blocker

spam blocker: looking for a simple email spam blocker for android. Can someone suggest one they actually use and works well. thx 58115