Windows 10: Spam e-mail?

Discus and support Spam e-mail? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I received an e-mail from a "Roger Harmelink" thanking me for purchasing Windows Defender Firewall. I didn't purchase anything? Who do I report this... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by KayManess, Aug 6, 2020.

1. KayManess Win User

Spam e-mail?

I received an e-mail from a "Roger Harmelink" thanking me for purchasing Windows Defender Firewall. I didn't purchase anything? Who do I report this to?

:)

KayManess, Aug 6, 2020

2. Spam Emails for pop3

Hi,

Thank you for the reply.

• Which email address is configured in the Mail app?

If you have Outlook.com configured then you may refer to the suggestions provided by “Dhenz S” from this thread to check if that helps.

How to block spam emails in Outlook.com?

You need to look at the “View installed Updates” screen to see the list of recently installed updates.

Follow these steps to view installed updates:

• Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Programs and Features”.

• Click on “View Installed Updates”.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Aug 6, 2020
  3. Callender Win User
    Stop Outlook from sending specific e-mails to Spam folder.

Did you actually check the junk lists and remove if found?

Spam e-mail? [​IMG]

Spam e-mail? [​IMG]

Edit: If using outlook dot com or hotmail:

Sign in to your account

Try logging in there and if you can get web access check junk rules there.

Callender, Aug 6, 2020
  4. Linney Win User

Spam e-mail?

Spam

"Don't reply to spam Never reply to an e-mail message — not even to unsubscribe from a mailing list — unless you know and trust the sender, such as when the e-mail message comes from a service, an online store, or newsletter that you have signed up with.
    Answering spam just confirms to the spammer that your e-mail address is an active one".

10 tips on how to help reduce spam

https://support.office.com/en-us/ar...uce-spam-55f756e8-688b-41c3-a086-8f68ccc592f6

How To Reduce Your Email Spam by 75%

http://www.entrepreneurs-journey.com/477/how-to-reduce-your-email-spam-by-75/

reducing e-mail spam - Google Suche

Changing your E-mail Address is another solution that will leave you Spam free for sometime. You have to be careful as to who you give out your new address to.

Here is a little free program that I find very useful and have been using it for years since the time of Windows XP and still continue to have it on my machine as a first line of defence.

Welcome to Magic Mail Monitor 3 GPL home!

Magic Mail Monitor

Linney, Aug 6, 2020
Thema:

Spam e-mail?

1. Spam e-mail? - Similar Threads - Spam mail

2. where is spam junk mail in windows 10?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    where is spam junk mail in windows 10?: spam junk mail in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-spam-junk-mail-in-windows-10/7fe1a900-7913-4c82-a968-dc9b2b75728d
  3. where is spam junk mail in windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where is spam junk mail in windows 10?: spam junk mail in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-spam-junk-mail-in-windows-10/7fe1a900-7913-4c82-a968-dc9b2b75728d
  4. where is spam junk mail in windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. SPAM "Your single-use code" mails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SPAM "Your single-use code" mails: Hello,I get "Your single-use code" mails 3-4 times in a day. The mail says "Someone else might have typed your email address by mistake", but this is another situation. This can not be a typing mistake.I can't find who try login or from where. Don't you think the system...
  6. SPAM "Your single-use code" mails

SPAM "Your single-use code" mails: Hello,I get "Your single-use code" mails 3-4 times in a day. The mail says "Someone else might have typed your email address by mistake", but this is another situation. This can not be a typing mistake.I can't find who try login or from where. Don't you think the system...
  7. Windows Mail addressed to Gmail accounts going to Spam or Trash.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Mail addressed to Gmail accounts going to Spam or Trash.: We recently changed to Windows Mail after Windows Live Mail crashed, losing years of records in the folders. We are finding that emails from WM addressed to Gmail accounts are going straight to Spam or even Trash folders. How do we fix this?Is it a Windows Mail problem or...
  8. Windows Mail addressed to Gmail accounts going to Spam or Trash.

Windows Mail addressed to Gmail accounts going to Spam or Trash.: We recently changed to Windows Mail after Windows Live Mail crashed, losing years of records in the folders. We are finding that emails from WM addressed to Gmail accounts are going straight to Spam or even Trash folders. How do we fix this?Is it a Windows Mail problem or...
  9. Windows Mail addressed to Gmail accounts going to Spam or Trash.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. A very common question: From noware spam e-mail have invated my files at a good 75...

A very common question: From noware spam e-mail have invated my files at a good 75...: A very common question: From noware spam e-mail have invated my files at a good 75 daily!!! Any help wold be appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-very-common-question-from-noware-spam-e-mail/ad1a0f78-090b-4d12-bb86-18d79cd18741