Windows 10: Spam emails from Norton

Discus and support Spam emails from Norton in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My wife keeps getting spam emails from Norton saying that it is expiring or that there is a virus I have sent them to spam blocked them and deleted... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by lawnmower74, Nov 23, 2020.

1. Spam emails from Norton

My wife keeps getting spam emails from Norton saying that it is expiring or that there is a virus I have sent them to spam blocked them and deleted them but they still keep coming. we have Norton 360 on all our machines but as the Norton account is in my name with my email address we know these are spam my wife is on virgin email i am on yahoo any ideas how to stop them

:)

lawnmower74, Nov 23, 2020

2. Spam Emails for pop3

Hi,

Thank you for the reply.

• Which email address is configured in the Mail app?

If you have Outlook.com configured then you may refer to the suggestions provided by “Dhenz S” from this thread to check if that helps.

How to block spam emails in Outlook.com?

You need to look at the “View installed Updates” screen to see the list of recently installed updates.

Follow these steps to view installed updates:

• Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Programs and Features”.

• Click on “View Installed Updates”.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Nov 23, 2020
  3. Outlook 2016 Spam Email

I accidentally marked an email as spam and it got moved into my spam folder. I have tried moving it back into my inbox but when Outlook syncs, the mail moves back to my spam folder. I have tried creating a rule to move it back into my inbox, added the email address into my safe senders list and also tried rebuilding my outlook profile but I still get the same result. Any ideas as to how this can be fixed?

TeNaJ Systems, Nov 23, 2020
  4. Spam emails from Norton

Windows Live Mail 2012 refuses to send emails, claims they're spam

My wife uses Windows Live Mail 2012 and says it refuses to send emails, claiming they're spam. This is even replying to someone who is in her contacts list. I have run several different virus checks and nothing comes up. Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated. TIA

Charliedog, Nov 23, 2020
Thema:

Spam emails from Norton

1. Spam emails from Norton - Similar Threads - Spam emails Norton

2. emails, spam

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    emails, spam: getting scam emails everyday. Who can I forward then to for them to stop. Email does not have a place to say unsubscribe. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emails-spam/a04ff310-e05e-4e38-a997-9a4533dfeda3
  3. emails, spam

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    emails, spam: getting scam emails everyday. Who can I forward then to for them to stop. Email does not have a place to say unsubscribe. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emails-spam/a04ff310-e05e-4e38-a997-9a4533dfeda3
  4. emails, spam

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Spam Email

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Spam Email: Hello all!I was recently sent a spam email that says they have hacked all of my devices that I access my email from, and has access to all my search history. The person is threatening to publicly release lewd videos of me if I do not send them money over bitcoin. I have virus...
  6. SPAM EMAILS

SPAM EMAILS: What is with the spam emails coming from "onmicrosoft.com" they just don't stop. I will find an email address for your company and forward them all to you.I am retired so I have the time and patients to do this.Carl...
  7. Is this a spam email?

Is this a spam email?: Order request verificationDear customer,This email confirms your purchase of the following subscription: Order ID5478VP24021N8954Name of Application:Win VPN Adv ProSubscription Period2 YrsRenewal Price259.99Payment MethodAuto Debit from CC/DC/CAThe subscription period will...
  8. spam emails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    spam emails: my account seems to have been hacked and im recieving thousands of spam emails, how can i get this to stop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spam-emails/b7540717-f311-420a-a42f-f3068e180734"
  9. spam emails

spam emails: I am new to Windows 10 and although it seems great and all, I have noticed that I have a ridiculous amount of spam in my emails albit mostly in my junk folder. I can't seem to find a way to report the spam that I'm getting. Is this a common problem? Any suggestions?...
  10. email spam

email spam: I am receiving about 40 emails a day from a company that seems to be a marketing agent for many other companies , over the weekend I received 69 ------the emails are advertisements for many well know companies such as terminix , adt ,quicken , etc------------------I never...