Windows 10: Spam locking my computer

Discus and support Spam locking my computer in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How do I delete and block this voice and printed spam message on my computer?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by btmi&3, Jan 29, 2021.

1. btmi&3 Win User

Spam locking my computer

How do I delete and block this voice and printed spam message on my computer?

:)

btmi&3, Jan 29, 2021

2. Spam Emails for pop3

Hi,

Thank you for the reply.

• Which email address is configured in the Mail app?

If you have Outlook.com configured then you may refer to the suggestions provided by “Dhenz S” from this thread to check if that helps.

How to block spam emails in Outlook.com?

You need to look at the “View installed Updates” screen to see the list of recently installed updates.

Follow these steps to view installed updates:

• Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Programs and Features”.

• Click on “View Installed Updates”.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Jan 29, 2021
  3. computer keeps locking up...

him your computer locks up.... check what your running and see if it affects it cause this shouldn't happen it could be your ram or your mouse but i'm just giving a suggestion

k0rn_h0li0, Jan 29, 2021
  4. Spam locking my computer

Lock screen not working properly on Windows 10 computer.

Hi Oshith,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in lock screen settings.

To assist you better, please provided us the information below:

• When you say that "It is not flapped over to password when clicking", you tried to check the issue by clicking through external mouse?
    • Have you made any changes to the computer prior to the issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps below to change the picture of the lock screen and also try to update Display Adapter driver.

Step 1: I suggest you to follow the steps below to set the lock screen pictures.

1. Right click on Desktop screen.

2. Then click on Personalize.

3. Click on Lock Screen.

4. Try to select the lock screen picture.

Step 2: I recommend you to update the latest driver for display adapter in Device Manager.

1. Press Windows Key + R Key.

2. Then type “devmgmt.msc” without the quotes and hit on
    Enter Key.

3. Expand Display Adapter.

4. Right click on the driver and click on Update driver software.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with lock screen, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jan 29, 2021
Thema:

Spam locking my computer

1. Spam locking my computer - Similar Threads - Spam locking computer

2. My computer somehow spamming J

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer somehow spamming J: Please fix this problem. So just now was going to enter my password in the login screen then it started spamming J in my computer no keys were stuck pressed and I wasn't holding any. Now I'm typing this in my phone. I was spamming XC for a bit that was the solution but didn't...
  3. My computer somehow spamming J

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer somehow spamming J: Please fix this problem. So just now was going to enter my password in the login screen then it started spamming J in my computer no keys were stuck pressed and I wasn't holding any. Now I'm typing this in my phone. I was spamming XC for a bit that was the solution but didn't...
  4. My Computer keeps spamming space

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Computer keeps spamming space: My computer just randomly started continuously spamming space, i realised it because i was playing a game where space is jump.. i dont know what computer i have and it wont let me check i have turned off the computer but that wouldnt work..Even when i unplug my keyboard the...
  5. My Computer keeps spamming space

My Computer keeps spamming space: My computer just randomly started continuously spamming space, i realised it because i was playing a game where space is jump.. i dont know what computer i have and it wont let me check i have turned off the computer but that wouldnt work..Even when i unplug my keyboard the...
  6. My Computer is spamming the space bar

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My Computer is spamming the space bar: WhenI’m turning on my computer, it always spams spacebar and doesn’t stop, I thought it was my keyboard but realised it wasn’t. I tried signing in through safe mode but not even that helped because I couldn’t type to password due to the spaces. I’m not even sure what’s...
  7. My Computer is spamming the space bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Computer is spamming the space bar: WhenI’m turning on my computer, it always spams spacebar and doesn’t stop, I thought it was my keyboard but realised it wasn’t. I tried signing in through safe mode but not even that helped because I couldn’t type to password due to the spaces. I’m not even sure what’s...
  8. My Computer is spamming the space bar

9. My computer keeps spamming the "/" key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer keeps spamming the "/" key: So basically, everytime i press the "/" key it spams it; for example: "//////////////////" It also spams "/" when i press "o", "p", "l", "0", ".", ";", "[" and "]"I've tried many things like uninstalling and reinstalling drivers, switching keyboards and changing settings...
  10. My computer keeps spamming the "/" key

My computer keeps spamming the "/" key: So basically, everytime i press the "/" key it spams it; for example: "//////////////////" It also spams "/" when i press "o", "p", "l", "0", ".", ";", "[" and "]"I've tried many things like uninstalling and reinstalling drivers, switching keyboards and changing settings...