Windows 10: Spam mail keeps coming to inbox

Discus and support Spam mail keeps coming to inbox in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Having used Windows Live Mail, when I would mark an email - "Send to blocked senders list" it would go to junk. If it came again, it would... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Lucy1000, Dec 6, 2020.

1. Lucy1000 Win User

Spam mail keeps coming to inbox

Having used Windows Live Mail, when I would mark an email - "Send to blocked senders list" it would go to junk. If it came again, it would automatically go to Junk.

Now using Mail for Windows 10 or Windows Mail since Microsoft corrupted my email with the last update for W - 10. I had that uninstalled &, will no longer be updating if this is a possible result. Now, I move to Spam - which is the only option - according to Microsoft who installed new mail app, any future mail from the same supposed Block party - would go to Junk. Well, so far, that's another piece of False info from M - Soft.

Does anyone know how to address this problem or, do we simple have to live with it?

Thanks

:)

Lucy1000, Dec 6, 2020
  2. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Dec 6, 2020
  3. Windows Live Mail 2012 refuses to send emails, claims they're spam

My wife uses Windows Live Mail 2012 and says it refuses to send emails, claiming they're spam. This is even replying to someone who is in her contacts list. I have run several different virus checks and nothing comes up. Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated. TIA

Charliedog, Dec 6, 2020
  4. Spam mail keeps coming to inbox

Outlook 2016 Spam Email

I accidentally marked an email as spam and it got moved into my spam folder. I have tried moving it back into my inbox but when Outlook syncs, the mail moves back to my spam folder. I have tried creating a rule to move it back into my inbox, added the email address into my safe senders list and also tried rebuilding my outlook profile but I still get the same result. Any ideas as to how this can be fixed?

TeNaJ Systems, Dec 6, 2020
Thema:

Spam mail keeps coming to inbox

1. Spam mail keeps coming to inbox - Similar Threads - Spam mail keeps

2. There is no mail in my inbox.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There is no mail in my inbox.: Somehow all my email was deleted, and I haven't received any emails for the past 4 days. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-is-no-mail-in-my-inbox/55cf8e73-4ffb-4eb0-99b5-da60eef68f9f
  3. There is no mail in my inbox.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    There is no mail in my inbox.: Somehow all my email was deleted, and I haven't received any emails for the past 4 days. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-is-no-mail-in-my-inbox/55cf8e73-4ffb-4eb0-99b5-da60eef68f9f
  4. Windows Mail Keep Getting Old Mail to the Inbox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Mail Keep Getting Old Mail to the Inbox: I bought a new Acer Desktop with Windows 11. My only issue is with Windows Mail. I had Windows Mail on my old computer which had Win. 10. I am not sure about the version of Mail. In setting up the new comp. When I got to mail my address that I have always used came up. I...
  5. Windows Mail Keep Getting Old Mail to the Inbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Mail Keep Getting Old Mail to the Inbox: I bought a new Acer Desktop with Windows 11. My only issue is with Windows Mail. I had Windows Mail on my old computer which had Win. 10. I am not sure about the version of Mail. In setting up the new comp. When I got to mail my address that I have always used came up. I...
  6. Spam mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    Spam mail: I use two mail accounts in this app. One is a gmail account and one is a paid account. In the gmail account I have all the options for folders that I need, including a folder for spammail. However in the other account I only have access to a limited number of folders, and...
  7. e mail spam

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    e mail spam: <p>I am receiving tons of spam e mail in my windows 10 e mail---------nearly every spam e mail has the same setup and a link to unsubscribe at the bottom of the e mail---if I go to the link it usually is the same format as the other links and the e mail address is not even...
  8. How do I stop spam emails coming into my inbox?

in Browsers and Email
    How do I stop spam emails coming into my inbox?: My system is W10, IE11 and Outlook 2016 - Recently I was looking at various email settings and somehow have managed to alter one of them so that now, spam emails have the subject prefixed with [-SPAM-] but they still appear in my Inbox instead of being diverted to the junk...
  9. spam mail

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    spam mail: Hii, Some people used my mail address , howe to stop to that problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/spam-mail/da83941a-2e14-45ef-aeaf-35914205105f
  10. Unified inbox in Mail?

in Browsers and Email
    Unified inbox in Mail?: I love Mail in Windows 10. It looks great and works very well, except for one big thing for me, which is that there's no unified inbox. I looked everywhere for it, but unless someone knows something that I don't, it seems like they skipped this on purpose. So, back to...