Windows 10: Spam mail setting

Discus and support Spam mail setting in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello team, When i sent mail to other mails like gmail or any other domain mails. My Mails goes to spam folder automatically. Kindly help me to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Director_IDNPL, Sep 1, 2020.

1. Spam mail setting

Hello team,

When i sent mail to other mails like gmail or any other domain mails. My Mails goes to spam folder automatically. Kindly help me to resolve this issue.

:)

Director_IDNPL, Sep 1, 2020

2. Windows Live Mail 2012 refuses to send emails, claims they're spam

My wife uses Windows Live Mail 2012 and says it refuses to send emails, claiming they're spam. This is even replying to someone who is in her contacts list. I have run several different virus checks and nothing comes up. Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated. TIA

Charliedog, Sep 1, 2020
  3. How do I filter Spam in Mail Windows 10?

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

You can move to spam folder all day long and you get the same unwanted emails the next day. What a piece of crap. I'm about to go with a Chromebook or Apple. Microsoft sucks more and more.

MikeAguailar, Sep 1, 2020
  4. Spam mail setting

Spam Emails for pop3

Hi,

Thank you for the reply.

• Which email address is configured in the Mail app?

If you have Outlook.com configured then you may refer to the suggestions provided by “Dhenz S” from this thread to check if that helps.

How to block spam emails in Outlook.com?

You need to look at the “View installed Updates” screen to see the list of recently installed updates.

Follow these steps to view installed updates:

• Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Programs and Features”.

• Click on “View Installed Updates”.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Sep 1, 2020
Thema:

Spam mail setting

1. Spam mail setting - Similar Threads - Spam mail setting

2. Spam mail keeps coming to inbox

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Spam mail keeps coming to inbox: Having used Windows Live Mail, when I would mark an email - "Send to blocked senders list" it would go to junk. If it came again, it would automatically go to Junk. Now using Mail for Windows 10 or Windows Mail since Microsoft corrupted my email with the last update for W -...
  3. Spam e-mail?

Spam e-mail?: I received an e-mail from a "Roger Harmelink" thanking me for purchasing Windows Defender Firewall. I didn't purchase anything? Who do I report this to? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/spam-e-mail/329a8841-cf58-4903-9764-aeaff06d8abc
  4. Sent mail being marked as SPAM in MAIL app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sent mail being marked as SPAM in MAIL app: So I sent an email message I went to the sent folder to confirm that it was sent but couldn't see it. I then went to Gmail in the chrome browser and saw that it was in the SPAM folder and google was asking if the mail is spam I clicked NO and then everything was normal and...
  5. Spam mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    Spam mail: I use two mail accounts in this app. One is a gmail account and one is a paid account. In the gmail account I have all the options for folders that I need, including a folder for spammail. However in the other account I only have access to a limited number of folders, and...
  6. Mail App Spam

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail App Spam: How do I filter inbox and bulk email etc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-app-spam/8f1ca501-b181-4f7e-b250-9db0964955c4
  7. spam..hot mail..

spam..hot mail..: just a question .. why is Microsoft leaving up to the user to sort out junk mail ..up to 200 a day . nothing stops them ..and seeing scary stories on line about updates and windows 10 being pretty bad for security ..Microsoft tech..remote took over my pc and even after 2...
  8. e mail spam

e mail spam: <p>I am receiving tons of spam e mail in my windows 10 e mail---------nearly every spam e mail has the same setup and a link to unsubscribe at the bottom of the e mail---if I go to the link it usually is the same format as the other links and the e mail address is not even...
  9. Spam Settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Spam Settings: A lot of my email that I want is going to Spam or Junk. Even for people that are in my contact list. Where can I change my settings? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spam-settings/366733f9-ec45-4ff7-a687-ffe46c5d7afe
  10. spam mail

spam mail: Hii, Some people used my mail address , howe to stop to that problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/spam-mail/da83941a-2e14-45ef-aeaf-35914205105f