Windows 10: spam messages

Discus and support spam messages in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; how block spam messages 35 or more per day https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spam-messages/6f77c4ef-7b46-44fd-bbe2-6c81e67404d5 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BobbyBallinger, Jan 29, 2021.

1. spam messages

how block spam messages 35 or more per day

:)

BobbyBallinger, Jan 29, 2021
  2. Marc A.. Win User

"Media Content in this message" text spam...

Hi FeeWN,

Thank you for your forum contribution.

Since you are receiving those messages and not sending I would suggest you get your friends to contact their Mobile Operator. Also, your friends might want to check if other contacts of their contact list is receiving any Spam from them either!

Regards,

Marc A.

Marc A.., Jan 29, 2021
  3. Spam Emails for pop3

Hi,

Thank you for the reply.

• Which email address is configured in the Mail app?

If you have Outlook.com configured then you may refer to the suggestions provided by “Dhenz S” from this thread to check if that helps.

How to block spam emails in Outlook.com?

You need to look at the “View installed Updates” screen to see the list of recently installed updates.

Follow these steps to view installed updates:

• Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Programs and Features”.

• Click on “View Installed Updates”.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Jan 29, 2021
  4. some1man Win User

spam messages

5130 spam on screen messages

Hello everyone,

Someone is spamming my Nokia 5130c XpressMusic, but I can't quite figure out how. The message text appears on screen (it's definitely not a text message, it's not found in Inbox, it does not buzz when received etc). I have to buttons available, central saying
    "OK" which will scroll the message down, or close it if it's complete, and "Back" on right menu button, which will close the message down. The message does not list sender phone number, so my provider refuses to deal with the spam. They say, it's some setting
    in my phone.

So, does anybody know how these messages appear? What are these? Can I disable them?

Thanks

some1man, Jan 29, 2021
Thema:

spam messages

1. spam messages - Similar Threads - spam messages

2. Microsoft defender question. When you get a message in Defender " filtered spam," does the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft defender question. When you get a message in Defender " filtered spam," does the...: Microsoft defender question. When you get a message in Defender " filetered spam," does the message or fax get delivered to the end user, or does it hold it?* Moved from Community Center...
  3. Microsoft defender question. When you get a message in Defender " filtered spam," does the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft defender question. When you get a message in Defender " filtered spam," does the...: Microsoft defender question. When you get a message in Defender " filetered spam," does the message or fax get delivered to the end user, or does it hold it?* Moved from Community Center...
  4. microsoft defender question. When you get a message in Defender " filetered spam" does the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft defender question. When you get a message in Defender " filetered spam" does the...: microsoft defender question. When you get a message in Defender " filetered spam" does the message or fax gets deliver to the end user or does it hold it?...
  5. microsoft defender question. When you get a message in Defender " filetered spam" does the...

microsoft defender question. When you get a message in Defender " filetered spam" does the...: microsoft defender question. When you get a message in Defender " filetered spam" does the message or fax gets deliver to the end user or does it hold it?...
  6. Phone link app shows txt messages that have been flagged as scam or spam. ref 1053859562

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone link app shows txt messages that have been flagged as scam or spam. ref 1053859562: in the latest version of the Phonelink app on Windows v1.23032.196.0 Phone Link 1.23032.196.0 on Android - at the time of posting these appear to be the latest versionsmessages that are marked by my phone as scams or spam, and get hidden away on the phone messages app, don't...
  7. Phone link app shows txt messages that have been flagged as scam or spam. ref 1053859562

Phone link app shows txt messages that have been flagged as scam or spam. ref 1053859562: in the latest version of the Phonelink app on Windows v1.23032.196.0 Phone Link 1.23032.196.0 on Android - at the time of posting these appear to be the latest versionsmessages that are marked by my phone as scams or spam, and get hidden away on the phone messages app, don't...
  8. How disable display of spam and blocked messages?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How disable display of spam and blocked messages?: After setting up Phone Link on Win 10 Pro the list of past messages includes spam and blocked messages. How can I turn this off? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-disable-display-of-spam-and-blocked-messages/94af4b87-f711-43bf-b501-5e83131be2f0
  9. How disable display of spam and blocked messages?

How disable display of spam and blocked messages?: After setting up Phone Link on Win 10 Pro the list of past messages includes spam and blocked messages. How can I turn this off? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-disable-display-of-spam-and-blocked-messages/94af4b87-f711-43bf-b501-5e83131be2f0
  10. Deleting SPAM, other unwanted messages

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleting SPAM, other unwanted messages: Are there any plans at all to add being able to delete selected messages such as SPAM from our message lists? It's extremely frustrating, not being able to "take out the trash"....