Windows 10: spam micosoft edge

Discus and support spam micosoft edge in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; when i open edge on fitst time shows other safari... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ansar Israil, Dec 2, 2023.

1. spam micosoft edge

when i open edge on fitst time shows other safari

:)

Ansar Israil, Dec 2, 2023

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Dec 2, 2023
  3. Spam Emails for pop3

Hi,

Thank you for the reply.

• Which email address is configured in the Mail app?

If you have Outlook.com configured then you may refer to the suggestions provided by “Dhenz S” from this thread to check if that helps.

Redirecting

You need to look at the “View installed Updates” screen to see the list of recently installed updates.

Follow these steps to view installed updates:

• Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Programs and Features”.

• Click on “View Installed Updates”.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Dec 2, 2023
  4. spam micosoft edge

Micosoft Edge

Thank you for your reply below. That did not do the trick either. My hunch is that I may have to uninstall Windows 10 and then re=install again. Is that possible? I had a tech support work on my computer last week and ever since the windows 10 system is
    not working properly. It was fine before.

Hello ,

Your question on Microsoft Community has received a reply from Deepika Gowda.
    Title: microsft edge
    Hi Jochen,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in resolving the issue.

This issue might be due to corrupted or missing System files.

As you have already cleared cache and cookies, I suggest you to perform the below troubleshooting steps and check.

Method 1: Run the SFC.

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type “sfc /scannow” without quotes and hit
      Enter.

• After the scan, restart the computer.

• Now check for the issue.

Hope this information is helpful. Kindly update the status of the issue, we will be happy to help you.

Read this reply on Microsoft Community.

--------------------------------------------------
    NEXT STEPS*
    Was this reply helpful? Give Deepika Gowda some kudos!

[Vote as helpful]

Did Deepika Gowda's reply answer your question? Then let the community know!

[Mark this reply as your answer]

Want to unsubscribe from this thread?

Click here to go to the thread, click on the original post and click
    Stop emails.

*Sign in required. When you open the thread, you'll see that your action has been automatically recorded.

This mailbox is unattended. Please do not reply to this message. If you feel that you received this email in error you can
    update your email settings.

Privacy Policy |
    Code of Conduct

JochenKuhn, Dec 2, 2023
Thema:

spam micosoft edge

1. spam micosoft edge - Similar Threads - spam micosoft edge

2. spam micosoft edge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    spam micosoft edge: when i open edge on fitst time shows other safari https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spam-micosoft-edge/653cecd8-146c-42b5-a87c-af468e3e2c4f
  3. spam micosoft edge

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    spam micosoft edge: when i open edge on fitst time shows other safari https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spam-micosoft-edge/653cecd8-146c-42b5-a87c-af468e3e2c4f
  4. Hi Micosoft

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Hi Micosoft: I want to add the powerbi plugin to powerpoint, but when I try to connect to my account, it tells me that your account does not exist, while I am currently sending you a message with the same account, and I will also send you a picture....
  5. Hi Micosoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi Micosoft: I want to add the powerbi plugin to powerpoint, but when I try to connect to my account, it tells me that your account does not exist, while I am currently sending you a message with the same account, and I will also send you a picture....
  6. Hi Micosoft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. deer micosoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    deer micosoft: I was on here at like 4:00 pm I am antboysalper and I was just trying to get my account back because I did not do it and I just want to say that my friend is not funny and now I have to suffer for something I did not do and it is not fair because I did not do it I want to...
  8. deer micosoft

deer micosoft: I was on here at like 4:00 pm I am antboysalper and I was just trying to get my account back because I did not do it and I just want to say that my friend is not funny and now I have to suffer for something I did not do and it is not fair because I did not do it I want to...
  9. Micosoft Edge

Micosoft Edge: Missing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/micosoft-edge/a850e561-1a9a-4a63-ace9-3f3a81ee5d34
  10. micosoft pop-ups

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    micosoft pop-ups: Microsoft pop-ups requesting addmin password, where do get one from https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/micosoft-pop-ups/c5ebad76-9064-46e3-9f65-7bfb40566b74