Windows 10: Spam Settings

Discus and support Spam Settings in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; A lot of my email that I want is going to Spam or Junk. Even for people that are in my contact list. Where can I change my settings?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by FredRubin1, Mar 10, 2019.

1. Spam Settings

A lot of my email that I want is going to Spam or Junk. Even for people that are in my contact list. Where can I change my settings?

:)

FredRubin1, Mar 10, 2019

2. Spam Emails for pop3

Hi,

Thank you for the reply.

• Which email address is configured in the Mail app?

If you have Outlook.com configured then you may refer to the suggestions provided by “Dhenz S” from this thread to check if that helps.

How to block spam emails in Outlook.com?

You need to look at the “View installed Updates” screen to see the list of recently installed updates.

Follow these steps to view installed updates:

• Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Programs and Features”.

• Click on “View Installed Updates”.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Mar 10, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 10, 2019
  4. Sasqui Win User

Spam Settings

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Mar 10, 2019
Thema:

Spam Settings

1. Spam Settings - Similar Threads - Spam Settings

2. Windows spamming tab keys on Start Menu, Settings etc..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows spamming tab keys on Start Menu, Settings etc..: Hello,i had windows 10 installed since 2019 and never had any issues until recently.The "TAB" has been spamming randomly in the day for no reasons even if i uninstalled the drivers or physically unplug the keyboard, i do have an Xbox Elite Controller Series 1 but i also...
  3. Windows spamming tab keys on Start Menu, Settings etc..

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows spamming tab keys on Start Menu, Settings etc..: Hello,i had windows 10 installed since 2019 and never had any issues until recently.The "TAB" has been spamming randomly in the day for no reasons even if i uninstalled the drivers or physically unplug the keyboard, i do have an Xbox Elite Controller Series 1 but i also...
  4. Windows spamming tab keys on Start Menu, Settings etc..

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. My settings keeps adding a white border to everything, almost like it's spamming tab

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My settings keeps adding a white border to everything, almost like it's spamming tab: I've been having this issue for about a year now and nothing I've ever tried has worked, every time I try to look the issue up it's about a different topic. Now the problem is whenever I try to access the hot bar or a type of windows app like the settings, and Microsoft...
  6. My settings keeps adding a white border to everything, almost like it's spamming tab

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My settings keeps adding a white border to everything, almost like it's spamming tab: I've been having this issue for about a year now and nothing I've ever tried has worked, every time I try to look the issue up it's about a different topic. Now the problem is whenever I try to access the hot bar or a type of windows app like the settings, and Microsoft...
  7. [video] Windows settings spamming/shows multiple copies of the same device in settings.

in Windows 10 Customization
    [video] Windows settings spamming/shows multiple copies of the same device in settings.: When I open Bluetooth settings in Windows to connect my earbuds, I have to wait until 100 copies of the Living Room TV have finished loading! I have tried unplugging the TV completely and then trying this again, but it seems to be an issue on Windows side. Here is a video...
  8. Outlook account settings hacked. How to override or remove virus/spam? **Stopspam.ca

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Outlook account settings hacked. How to override or remove virus/spam? **Stopspam.ca: Opened Outlook and the system acted like I had moved all my Outlook data files. I closed all the error boxes and tried again. I located the files don't know if I had accidentally moved the folder/files. They seemed in a legitimate place. Then I tried to download messages....
  9. Spam mail setting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Spam mail setting: Hello team, When i sent mail to other mails like gmail or any other domain mails. My Mails goes to spam folder automatically. Kindly help me to resolve this issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spam-mail-setting/f64f675a-012f-49df-a718-47ea39890239
  10. Suddenly Getting Massive Amounts of Spam; Set to Exclusive

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Suddenly Getting Massive Amounts of Spam; Set to Exclusive: HI, I've searched this and found lots of old responses relating to general inbox maintenance, but my issue came on so acutely that I'm certain something specific has happened. Starting about 48 hours ago, my Outlook email has begun getting absolutely inundated by spam. This...